Will ""Passengers"" starring the quip keno pair of our time be ultimate quip kino?

Will ""Passengers"" starring the quip keno pair of our time be ultimate quip kino?

Uhn?

>Post yfw news breaks that he cheated on Anna with her

Oof she's like a hotter Anna Faris

Don't JUST yourself, Chris.

Nice hairline, Chris.

normies are sick of that cunt

i remember when her nudes came out and the internet was lit on fire
simpler times, back then

Are you a projecting bald man or something?

I'm hoping for some big memes. All the dominoes are in place.

I hope not. Quips Pratt needs to set an example as one of the few christian men in hollywood.

I read the script. If they don't change it we can all expect a hugely entertaining shitstorm when this comes out. tumblr will go absolutely ballistic over Pratt's actions and motivations.

They're on a trip that lasts several lifetimes and he wakes up Jaylah so he has some company and a hot fuckbody to pass the time until his death. Neither of them will even remotely live long enough to see the arrival at their destination and they can't go back to cryosleep because reasons.

wtf I love jlaw now

what is kino

short for kinography, basically the best of the best in terms of films

oh tnx

i thought it meant kinky like sexual stuff or something

wew i wish
nah it's just the new meme term that will slowly seep into everyday use on this board and wont be anything special after a while

Is JLaw balding ?

so he keeps her from seeing this cool new world?

that's a little selfish. they better do a lot of "bonding" to make it up to her.

Sounds somehow familiar to "Solaris", but I kinda have thing on synopsis that they have a focus on larger field which may cause trouble concluding issues at the end. It's my hyperthetical theory though. For your geeky enjoyment, go look for any film & read synopsis in IMDB. I bet you find this so true, "The more simpler the synopsis, the better the film turns out to be" !!! Let's keep our finger cross for the better result, user !!

yeah in the script he's a huge selfish dick and yeah, he charms her into fucking him. I'm sure it'll be a hot PG-13 sex scene. actually I'd be amused if it's directed as "sexy" because he manipulates her into having sex with lies, meaning it's rape.

sounds like it could be interesting. especially if he passes off her waking as another accident, but is later found out.

>because he manipulates her into having sex with lies, meaning it's rape.

i guess all men really are rapists :^)

>especially if he passes off her waking as another accident, but is later found out.

this happens

i guess all men really are rapists :^)

mfw I need feminism because i guess all men really are rapists ;_;

are people still not over JLaw?

Pratt is one of the greatest non-leftist cucks in Hollywood atm.

>he doesn't have a perfectly straight low hairline