Is rape just unexpected surprise sex?

Is rape just unexpected surprise sex?

no.
nice try, you need to work on your joke delivery, you could make that idea funny with more words.

Nope, it's unwanted sex.
It's not because she doesn't want sex at all. Just not from you.

>unexpected
>surprise
Choose one faggot!

Doesn't it feel like that for everybody ?
Like, are you telling me you'd like it or feel indifferent about someone putting his dick in your ass against your will ?

it's a struggle cuddle at best
feminists give rape a bad name

I suprised sexed a girl at Jehova witness camp many years ago

When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.

"Truly yours, your biggest fan, this is Stan."

holy shit don't know if this is pasta but fuck

You can call it that, but let me ask you, would you like it if i broke into your house and tore your asshole in half? i don't think so.

>no tits
>bongistani face
>bowlegged

3/10 for the passable keister, and that's being generous

>bongistani

what did he mean by this

it is.

pasta, i mean

Yes being a man we love sex and to surprise a qt with sex sounds even more fantastic

problem is, women being the cunts they are dont like surprise sex

Rights for everyone
Rights for rapists

We demand women since their childhood when they are little girls be educated to learn to enjoy surprise sex
lets not rape shame
dont be a rape shamer

The truth is the distinction lies in if you are attractive or not

you spelt it right the first time

It's surprise sex with someone you really don't want to have sex with.

Hence rape.

fuck, *pasta

No, you could inform someone that you are going to do it in advance and if they don't want to it would still be rape.

>no tits
>that face

NTY

This is absolute gold!
I am hard as fuck right now. Some kids have the best experiences

It's pasta, btw. Except edited to seem edgier. First time I read it him an a friend showed up and scared a few off then they took turns, this is just a more long winded fagfantasy

I don't know why women get so worked up over rape. Really, it's just like getting a wet willy. But instead of some guy shoving his wet finger in your ear, he's shoving his hard dick up your vag. Would you have a cry over a wet willy? Women are hypocrites.

yes

I'm slow clapping here OP

>kys