Hey Sup Forums. I am trying to get my life together and I figured, that hobby would be good way to start...

Hey Sup Forums. I am trying to get my life together and I figured, that hobby would be good way to start. not really the sportsy type.

need some tips as what I could do.

Pic kinda related.

Birdwatching.

>gets you outside
>no experience/skill necessary
>not strenuous
>actually fun.

not worth it, life sucks right now

just pray that a world war or something happens so your life can mean something

filthy cunt

buy a van and watch children play at the park. then do what comes naturally to you

Not realy in a area with many species od birds.

Yeah world war could be fun. If i was able to fight in it. You know me being fat fuck And all that

Learn how to program and start running at night.
The programming will make you exercise your brain a little and the running will help build up willpower, a little at a time.

Yeah i was thinking about that. Aby tips on what language for start ?

Best one that teaches fundamentals and makes learning other languages easy is C.
But if you want a really powerful language at your disposal, consider Lisp. Beware, it's cryptic as hell, and usually only introduced to college CS students sometime around junior year.

Jesus, no. Learn something useful that is used in the industry. Nobody uses Lisp or C. Fuck this guy.

this...and park it down by the river

So you're saying language extensibility is a flaw?
And C is useful for teaching the basics without getting bogged down in all this OOP nonsense.
Seriously, Java is fucking dense and distracting for beginners.

This is good I advice.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Java is just as useless. Universities should stop teaching it. By your logic, he might as well learn Pascal. Go fuck yourself you elitist asshole.

Want to do Windows desktop stuff? Learn C#,

Want to do Linux web stuff? Learn PHP. Both easy to pick up and run with and highly supported by a massive community.

depends on whats wrong with your life. if your goal is getting your life together, it may be wise to focus everything around that. so, for example, if your problem is money and a career -- maybe you work a dead-end job and want out -- why not take up programming or web development as a hobby? If you're drinking or drugging, why not replace that with the hobby of meditation? If you're lazy and weak, why not replace that with the hobby of working out daily?

Just the fact you're trying i incredible, because many people have

Urban Exploration

GeoCaching

Both come with all different levels of risk, sports, and social interaction, as you please. Something to get you out of the house is a good idea to improve, even though you don't like sports. Both of these hobbies are about exploring and sparking curiosity, which is important if you want to get out of the dumps.

Or what about a pet? Gives you daily responsibility, a reason to go outside (dog), cuddles and something in common with other people to start talking.

Good luck user.

Well, what are your talents and interests in general?

thats what boot camp is for.

or you can avoid the draft and get shot for being a coward and a traitor

Well i am actually 17 years Old But fór reasons i have lived 2 years alone now. I dont realy have aby interests And job isnt option either. I dont have much money either

Im sick od it Now And want dont want to be miserable

what do you spend your days with now?

>17 years old
wtf are you doing on Sup Forums? did you not read the rules you fag?

I tried going to gym. Lost 7kilos But now IT doesnt fulfill mě anymore.

17 and living alone with no job how op? If you want a hobby pick up a cheap acoustic guitar learn some basic chords and build on from them. I struggle with many issues drug addiction, depression anxiety the whole run around but when i pick up my guitar at the end of the day all those thoughts vanish into a blissful trance.

Javascript is good to learn,
used widely and commonly in web and mobile apps, and is a highly saught-after language job-wise.

Not so common for desktop apps/games but the jobs going for those companies and languages are few and far between

Many translatable skills to other languages also

Sorry to hear that. My dad gives mě weekly money but thats only for food and stuff not realy something to enjoy life. I am deaf if IT comes to music. But if you think that might help. Why not.

Yeah shit happens.

>mě
czeched

Shit.

Magic the Gathering

Fishing

Try photography. It doesn't have to be expensive and gets you out to places you wouldn't normally go.

I got a cheap DSLR and paid £50 for a one-on-one session for the basics of how to use it. But you could use any camera and look online for tips and ideas.

You could literally go out and do this today all you need is a camera. Also plenty of clubs around.

I was going to suggest this

Drawing

Myself i enjoy swimming, my dogs (have 2) and watching documentaries.
And both work and study full time though so i have a very limited amount of time to myself.
I guess you could call work a hobby if you enjoy it as i do!

>Hey Sup Forums. I am trying to get my life together and I figured, that hobby would be good way to start. not really the sportsy type.
>need some tips as what I could do.
>Pic kinda related.
Install Gentoo

Would love to. However i have disgraphia And my drawing And handwritting sucks

politics

My mum fell off a cliff while Geocaching.

Not op
But thanks for your advice