I like anal more than vaginal, how do i explain this to a guy? How many guys are into that?

I like anal more than vaginal, how do i explain this to a guy? How many guys are into that?
Also ask anything you want to know about fucking a girls ass. And YES you can cum.

>inb4 tits
>give me something first you cucks

You just tell them after you fuck a few times? Seems pretty simple. Anal is tighter so there will be a considerable number of guys that are into it if you can get then to try it. My guess is that guys are pretty up for experimentation if you are attractive. Now, tits.

>give me something first

same to you faggot, take your shitty attempts to be a trap elsewhere

Just fucking tell them to stick it in your ass as soon as you got him hard and nude. Guys aren't that complicated when they're horny.

I guess try explaining it to us as thoroughly as possible and we'll tell you were language breaks down and the misunderstanding starts.

shit tier bait
eomen don't say vaginal.
they say "in my vaginaaaa"

I cant get naked, then they'll see my penis. I need to be able to convince them to do anal and go nowhere near the front without them finding it weird

Then you can't like anal more than vaginal you idiot.

>I like anal more than vaginal, how do i explain this to a guy? How many guys are into that?
>Also ask anything you want to know about fucking a girls ass. And YES you can cum.

Why, if you've had enough anal to figure out you prefer it, are you asking Sup Forumstards sex questions? Just get the guy(s) excited and suggest that he slip into your ass - this isn't a corporate merger FFS.

what? I don't like vaginal sex, I don't even like women that much.

This is actually very simple. When you're getting it on with a dude, simply tell him "Fuck my ass!" and he'll likely have no problem obliging you. If he does object, then it wouldn't work out anyway.

oh I see where what I said might have been misleading

when I say vaginal sex I do not mean I have a vagina, I do not like sex that involves vaginas

I love sticking my fingers up my gf's ass while we fuck. She's came from anal. Just tell him to fuck you and cum in your ass, duh.

... well that explains a lot.

Please take this cancer back to /lgbt/

as long as I don't get shitdick im up for it

Vaginal feels better for the guy. I'll do analysis when she asks but I prefer vaginal/oral.
For me:
Oral
Vaginal
Hand job
Anal

The visual is big with me. It's not weird to like anal you just have to ask for it.

yeah i thought vagina men would usually prefer, but what if i only want anal? from the beginning?

your free trial has expired.

to continue receiving advice, please insert tits and timestamp into the thread and then restate your query.

of course i knew when i started this thread there would be some alpha boys in here. real woman want anal

anal is fucking great
1. It looks fucking awesome!. Seriously, that's the main reason for me to do it.
2.It means the girl is really dedicated
3. It feels great (lube is a must otherewise it feels horrible)
4. I even love sound of word "anal"

>3. It feels great (lube is a must otherewise it feels horrible)
Noob. If you don't know what you're doing, it ain't great, no matter how much lube you use. Go nice and easy, and it's even better without the lube.

I know what I'm doing. Ass makes its own lube, that's why you might thinks, you can go without it. However for the ass to make it's mucus, there must be something stimulating the sphincter.
I stand my previous claim. Dry anal is painfull for both the poking and the poked.

Just to prove i'm a real anal loving girl.

It's hard writing on your tit backwards i fucked up

lots of people trying to answer for me
#ANAL

feeling cold OP?

since you delivered you get actual advice:

most guys are fine with anal even if not especially into it. just be a clean girl.

In terms of bringing it up? seriously, just tell them after a few drinks. it's hot as fuck to have a girl say that, it's a guarantee she's down to fuck and probably find with whatever kink you've got.

when a girl tells me she's really into anal, I know I'm going to be able to have some fun.

just say it hurts too much in your vagina but you still realllly want to have sex.

If he doesnt get the hint after that, he is beta, and will probably just cuddle you.

I provided a good answer, you know this, i know this, they know this. so tits.

it's cold down here.
for some reason i'm scared to bring it up, even on the first night. shit spreads, verbally. and i don't want to be a fetish joke. i like anal!

show us your butthole, please

Do you like having your ass eat?

Is it even worth it for the pleasure. I do it when Im horny but if its just a weird sensation then Ill just stick with eating piss flaps

I'd love to eat your ass until it gets nice and lubed up for my cock :) any guy would be lucky

YES
and shove it up there

Congrats on being the first cringy idiot in this thread

I used to come in my gf's ass, for me its like yeah woo, blew my load in your ass, kinky af. But for her, she just had to fart in out over the next 10 mins or so.. lol

So creampies over inside?

>for some reason i'm scared to bring it up, even on the first night

first night is the hardest time to bring it up. neither of you are locked in so they have nothing to lose by telling other people.

If you're dating people you know, save that for a few dates in. if you want it to happen on the first date, user tinder/dating sites, something anonymous.

On the other hand, if it spread around any guy dating you would know you were into being fucked in the ass ahead of time. saves you the trouble.

This

You're ruining it for us.. the main reason guys like fucking a girls ass is that they don't like it.

Alrighty, that took you long enough.

Also, you literally just have to tell the dude. Are you fucking kidding me? Your like a fucking unicorn, you like anal more than vaginal? Thats like a fucking miracle to anything with a penis. You can pick literally anoybody you want except christians cause they all have hangups about everything.

>Find some tramp's photo on reddit
>post to /b
>get Sup Forumstards to fuk that boipussi
>profit

why does everyone try to push their dickskin so far into their body to try and get those few extra millimeters, you just look like you're trying too hard and you're too self concious about it, stop.

right.
well i'm so over this thread, got some anal to do. enjoy my tit

You're such a loser you fucked up quints by 6 AND posted your slimy pecker.

Fuck outta here with your mangy pubes.

Most guys are dying to fuck you in the ass and have been brainwashed to believe you'll be disgusted and dump them if they ask. Just throatily whisper in his ear "if you don't get your cock up my ass in the next five minutes I'm going to lose my mind" and you should be all set. Very rare guy doesn't want to go for anal.

Now tits. Whore.

also i dont see the problem with this dick i'd happily allow it in my ass you cucks

The best analogy for anal, from a guys perspective, that I heard was this.

Anal is like squeezing through a really tight door into a large room.
Vaginal is like walking through a large door into a really small room.

no problem, buttstuff

I was over you when you came in here like an entitled ho. Not every guy gives a shit about you when you talk about sex.

Fuck outta here.

what you gonna do?

"ass"
>boipussi

Crack jokes about your grimy ass and make you and Pubes McShekelberg over there my comedic relief for the next few minutes.

He's trying way too hard to make it "look big" when in reality it isn't. Any motherfucker can pull their foreskin as far back into their body as it will allow them and make it look bigger than it actually is.

tbh you don't want a large dick up your ass, from my perspective. it made my ass quiver. medium is great.

Maybe you should get some subway and let the big boys talk

>i.e., fat, sloppy faggots

>big boys
you mean below average boys that know how to tug on their foreskin?

boys BOYS
why do you have to fight over your dicks so much?
you know they perfectly fit in my ass proudly.

show pics, I'll be the judge of that.

Fuck off with your boipussi.

Fuck outta here.

i'm not going to get out my camera to show my asshole to you sorry. wish i could be bothered. i need cock

well faggot if you're gonna be that stingy all the time you won't be getting any, any time soon.

because guys don't like anal don't they? i just spread my ass and i'm in faggot

Some boys prefer anal some not just tell him

I have cock! I want ass! Where are you?

>ok, now put it in my ass

There, done.

And then you people complain about being characterised as the dumber gender.

Next time just show your tits right away.