Dr's of Sup Forums I could use your medical opinion. I have had this strange bump with a dimple on my dick for a week...

Dr's of Sup Forums I could use your medical opinion. I have had this strange bump with a dimple on my dick for a week. What is it?

>> in b4 aids

happens when you have a cut dick

Seriously, that looks like herps

It's not

But only one spot? Doesn't herp come in multiple spots?

Not necessarily.

that is not your first outbreak is it?

it's oral herpes simplex

Something like that showed up on me and I cut it and the sorrounding area and it never showed up again. STD test said I was clean as well

Have you had an rough sex or some serious fapping?

It is my first. Been to a few doctors and none have given me a real answer. Fucking quack faggots

If it infect
>herpes
Or id say a wart

is it itchy?

Herpes. For real.

Yes

Looks like it indents in the middle, if there is a small mark or hole in the middle it could be an insect/mosquito bite though who knows why your dick has insects.
Otherwise could be a fucked up ingrown hair or bacterial infection.
And lastly it could be an std, unlikely on Sup Forums though

it's probably herpes good news is that over time out breaks will less and and may disappear

Could be a pimple. I had one on my dick and it took a little over 4 weeks to go away completely.

get checked by a professional.

Carbuncle. Caused by bacteria and friction. Try a little lube once and a while.

Anyhow, it may be deadly!!!!!

Cancer

OP, study up on mollescum contagiosum. Sounds like a Harry Potter wizard spell, but actually a medical condition. The flat spot in the middle is what's tipping me off

It's not mollescum had that once. Not fun but also not it

Did with 4 professionals. All useless. Sup Forums seems more accurate that the dr's in this fucking country.

I've have one ofthose. its a cyst. it happens in damp places that get friction. silavdene cream or Castor oil under a band aid for a few days will clear it up. it has a dimple because it popped and you didn't realise it

It could be HPV just pour vinegar on it

if you google it you'll find that tiny penis cysts are quite frequent. and images will show many pictures similar to yours

Thats classic dick rot.. just chop it off and your dick will grow back

This sounds honestly like the most possible answer. My tests all came back negitive and didn't know what else it could be

That looks like herpes.

I have it.

You'll be fine

do you rub it right now? tell me how you rub your itchy spot please! did it leak "white juice" when you rub too much?
tell me everything, this is so hot!

This