HEAD BENT OVER... RAISE THE POSTERIOR

(OH YEAAAAAHHHHH)

kek

Wubalubadub dubs

AIDS!

I hate this show so much despite it being so popular. I think im starting to get old.

turn that noise down and get off my lawn

WHATS UP MY GLIP GLOPS?!

I want to get schwifty with some alien whores

BUUUURP
LISTEN MORTY
BUUUURP
GOD ISN´T REAL MORTY
LISTEN
BUUURP
EVERYTHING IS BUUUURP POINTLESS
BUUURP
SCHEZUAN SAUCE
BUUURP
GOTTA GET THAT SCHEZUAN SAUCE
BUUUURP
SHIT ON THE FLOOR
BUURP

Honest question. Why do you hate it?

Not him, but I dont like it, not hating it but I dont like the type of humor, its just too damn "LOL I'M SO RANDOM"

I AIDs a planet once, wasn't *burrrrrrp* pretty morty

DID SOMEONE SAY SCHEZUAN SAUCE?!

Here's a nice background pic for ya.

I get that people don't like stuff. I really do. I hate The Office, and I'm probably the only person in the UK who can't stand Ant and Dec.

But I love Rick and Morty. I don't think it's random at all. I think it's clever sci-fi.

It's very nuanced, which is why I imagine a lot of people dislike it, and it's one of those shows that the college humour crowds latch on to, and quote and meme without realising that they've played into the hands of the writers (Portal Companion Cube anyone?).

I genuinely mean this when I say that s02e01, the timeline splitting episode, is one of the best sci-fi episodes of anything I've ever seen.

If you don't like random... Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Have you read the *holds up spork* copypasta?
This is what I mean by LOLSORANDOM

There are actually people who are like *holds up spork* makes fun of, and that´s how I see that show.

like the show, hate the fan base

it's threads like these that make me cringe at this show

Same. Maybe I'm the cringey one here, but i feel like a lot of the fans don't get that it is a pretty nuanced show and just think it's lolrandumb and like that about it.

i think it's a funny show, i don't care to figure out why i think it's funny, whether that be nuance or randomness. the why doesn't matter, it's just a tv show

what i can't stand is the constant and relentless regurgitation of the same few jokes as if they're funnier the fiftieth time

it's shit because it's reddit: the tv show

>"LOL I'M SO RANDOM"
This is the memeiest critique ever.

>salty
people who say salty (i.e. wiggers) definitely watch this show

no wonder you're angry

That's what people do. They hear something that they connect with and then do it themselves.

It's the literal definition of "meme".

But a lot of people do it without any real thought. You're right to use the word regurgitation. And because something becomes popular and always around, people react to it.

You will always have people hating what is popular, simply because it's popular.

That doesn't make any sense.

Not an argument

Summmmmerrr.....

I love Sup Forums elitism, as if it's not just as shit as reddit, lol

>lol

>IMG_1078.jpg
>received

phoneposters leave

phone is the future, who needs a computer when you have IPHONE

no

Have *a* phone. Not have iphone.

Careful pal, if you stick your nose any higher you might injure your neck.

You sound like a cranky old man. I think its time to go back to the "home" with you.

One dot motherfucker!!!

For all the years I've been here I've always found it hilarious how jaded some of the users are to this reality. It's not the same as reddit or Tumblr but it's just as shitty and cringe as the rest, just in it's own unique way. Nothing special about any online forum styled website, just a bunch of people who think their team is somehow different or better than the others.