Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm going to try LSD for the weekend and wonder what going to happen just share your experience if you want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DaVnriHhPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your life will change forever

bad or good way?

Hopefully if u r around people u trust n love it will b a beautiful life changing experience

this got me really excited

It should... I been tripping on lsd/shrooms for close to 10 years now and never had a bad trip.. Nothing but positive, focus driven thoughts n clarity.. Stopped smoking Tabacco cuz of a trip, went back to school, workout, eat clean ect ect ect from my experiences

this got me really excited

Want to try it too on saturday but i'm a little bit scared cuz i get very paranoid when i am smokin weed any opinions?

You

Went camping with ny mates in the Mammoth area. About 9 of us dropped tabs and we all laughed for about 4 hours straight at a mouse that ran into camp

Well... I smoke weed during both so.. That's out of the picture for u I suppose... Just relax n b comfortable and go with it... If u feel like laying on the floor then lay on the fucking floor.. Do what makes u feel good and comfortable n don't fight against it .. How many Mics r u doing??

Honestly it's an adventure. My first time was one of the most fun experiences of my life. Sometimes it can get deep and spiritual but other times its just a feeling of freedom and interest in everything. And you develop a bond with the people you trip with intensely. You'll feel so connected to yourself and everyone, it can get a bit pretentious but it'll feel right. It's not just about the visuals it's a state of mind

just quit smoking weed not for any reason just felt like it, iduno how many pics I'm doing, but a really good friend of mine said that it is good enough for the first time trying

So it's on blotter then.. Looking 80-120 mics a hit.. How many r u taking?? First time if u want a psychedelic experience do two .. Any pics?? Your friend is experienced I assume then

wow they still make that shit? thought all the chemists were killed.

got them at home, only one can't afford 2 right now and i live in norway to so they cost more..

Guys how can I know if I have real LSD or a generic RC? I know that the only way to be sure is to test it,but what if I can score it at a festival/party/camping?
I also know that LSD is tasteless while RCs are bitter,but no much else

youtube.com/watch?v=5DaVnriHhPc

Bump

will RC come up in a normal drug test?

depends if it's a storebought test most likely not they do weed coke meth and opiates for the most part if it's a test in a medical center where they send it to a lab might do all depends though rc's aren't really that well known

so if i take it i can't be sure when it will get out of my urine? (if it is RC)

Best advice is to but a LSD test kit online.. They r legal.. Cut a small edge off one of your tabs place in bottle mix with solution if it turn purple u have lsd

Who cares.. Unless u r going for some top clearance crazy job where they take a hair sample they will not test for it.. Cost too much money companies will not pay for that invasive of a test

depends on what rc pretty much no research made for human consumption so unless you find a article someone made about that specific rc you have no way of knowing but idk if it's true but most likely you'll get 1p-LSD or what ever it's called which is just LSD with a extra molecule

How much r they running?? blotter use to run 5-10 a hit... But I buy bulk, sheets n vials so...

yeah only way to test for lsd that i know is to open up your spinal cord and drain some fluid out of it
that though is really expensive so they don't actually bother doing it

This and he, I bet purposely, left out that there could and will likely be Alot of pain involved for on that road of change. I'd don't do it stay a Faggot, it's easier

the way the cops catch people on acid from my expirience is from when my friend threw all his money to random people and tried to rob a kiosk for a singular ciggarette (btw he is schizophrenic and took 2 tabs 200ug) so don't let that turn you off acid

It's not for everyone.. Let acid find u..

Eat something beforehand, getting hungry on acid isn't fun and trying to eat a decent meal while tripping balls is rather difficult.

i had vegan sushi when i was tripping balls once it was fucking lit although i'm pretty sure i looked like a god damned retard while eating it

I don't eat for about 6-8 hours before I trip.. But after I peak I always have watermelon and dragon fruit and water.. Amazing

I am at the police every week to take urine samples and they use normal urine tests and I wonder if they can find RC lsd?

they dont test for normal lsd..

spotted the nigger

Test your drugs

test my asshole fajit

You know yourself. Just try to bring yourself back to the thought that it won't last forever if it gets intense. My advice? People are key. If you're doing it with others make certain that you're cool with them. Also, if possible, do in a setting where you aren't going to run into people not in the same state of mind. In other words, its better to do at a festival where everyone you run into is in a similar boat or at least expecting you to be a bit unhinged and not when you're at home expecting to run into someone going about their normal routine. Something about looking into the normal world in that state is quite jarring. To each their own though. Be positive, enjoy.

Done it many times. Had the most fun I've ever had on it, and have had the absolute worst time imagineable on it. Be careful with it, especially with your first time. It lasts about 8 hours usually, and under that influence, time is stretched to where a few minutes literally feels like hours.

Bad trips are absolutely real. I had a trip in which I had literally thought I was dead and caught in purgatory with nothing but the thoughts in my head. The things that go through your mind when you think you are dead are nothing but pure horror.

That being said, have fun. Be in a good environment surrounded by at least one good person you trust