So in America, whenever you're wrongfully convicted...

So in America, whenever you're wrongfully convicted, all you have to do is wait for someone to make a documentary about you, and you'll be set free?

The system works

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RwZu9W5Szs
vimeo.com/97255051
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Dale_Adams
youtube.com/watch?v=8V6ZW2ggw7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make a documentary about you
So far, it's only proven 50% effective (if we start counting from this)
Not many lawyers are gonna take up these cases that can cause social suicide
Free-market Capitalism m8

>all you have to do is wait for someone to make a documentary about you, and you'll be set free?

LOL no, see Mumia Abu-Jamal.

There have been lots of documentaries, books etc. made to get that nigger a 2nd trial & it hasn't worked.

OP said people who are wrongfully convicted

>Mumia Abu-Jamal

you have to be white, also.

I don't think this kid was wrongfully convicted. His whole family is trash, might as well be in prison

>OP said people who are wrongfully convicted

LOL, I hear you. But he was supposedly "wrongfully convicted" according to those many docs & books.

that kid was a turbo retard and should not be allowed to exist.

Honestly, his case is different because it's overly political and have been politicized. Too many politicians are against him that would want to prevent him getting out

So is Brenden freed? Will he finally be able to watch Wrestle mania with his mom again?

Arguments on whether he should exist or not are not why he was ordered to be set free. This all really boils down to prosecutors ignoring the living shit out of laws meant to protect children during questioning. People did not follow procedure and this whole thing should have been mistrial from the start.

He wasnt wrongfully committed in the sense that he is innocent. Its just that the judge didnt like how the SAs got the confession. Hes still as guilty as ever

there's also the link later film Bernie with Jack bkack. just read the guy went back to prison, though :/

>wrongfully convicted
the dude confessed he did, even though he was pressured by the police and he's not very bright.

FREE MUMIA!

> tfw brendan will finally be able to watch wrestle mania again

feels good man

=)

youtube.com/watch?v=4RwZu9W5Szs

This board probably needs a bit of fucking culture anyway, watch this music video.

vimeo.com/97255051

Ah fuck, I thought I backspaced the top one away, because it starts with the music but then it goes silence for nine minutes which sort of defeats the point.

Being poor isn't a crime yet user.

>Mumia
>Abu
>Jamal

Translate:
>convict me please
>allahu akbar
>boom

Why does he have to wait 90 days to be freed? Shouldn't he be set free until his next trial (if there will be one) on $1 bail like that New York subway stabber did?

>get wrongfully convicted
>spend a few years kickin it with prison bros
>make a shitload on release from suits and media appearances

yeah anons, he's the idiot

>get raped every day because black people in America are all homosexuals

ok

>brendon getting raped

day one he will have fucked someone up with a piledriver

I laughed and I feel awful about it.

the brendan dassey trial was so egregious

We did it reddit!

>some black dude raping him while quoting hollywood hogan

This kid didn't do it.

Steve pissed off some elite 1%er in his shit town and they fucked his life up .

Then he deserved it.

this isn't the first time something like this has happened either

the thin blue line is pretty much the main reason this guy got off a fucking murder charge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Dale_Adams

Unless someone goes Jack Ruby on him.

I wonder if season 2 will be as good as the first.

>I wonder if season 2 will be as good as the first.

it's going to be terrible. there's not much else to tell. it's going to about the "emotional toll" the court case and prison terms have had on these people.

well maybe you should go back to your safe space to recover

That nigger did it mo doubt

He dindu nuffin

>next year's wrestlemania is just going to be Roman Reigns beating Brock Lesnar Big Show vs. Shaq, and an hour long comedy skit with The Rock, Cena, Ronda Rousey, and Connor McPotato.

Might as well remain in prison.

What a shame. Only in America can you be locked up because you got talked into something. Brendan did you do 9/11. No, no. Did you? Uuuhh yes.

True murder is the brother and Teresa's ex boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=8V6ZW2ggw7g

Why do you feel bad? This isn't reddit

This is bullshit.

I'm the prize. My convictions are never wrong.

>all you have to do is wait for someone to make a documentary about you, and you'll be set free?
Well in the case of Serial and Making a Murderer you're leaving out the part where you have to rot in jail for a crime you really obviously didn't commit for a decade or so.

The only thing those docs did was shine a giant spotlight on gross miscarriages of justice that should have been caught long before.
>The system works
Most of the time. But sometimes it doesn't, so we're constantly trying to perfect it. That's why they call it "practicing" law.