Kik?

Believe me, you don't want it.

I do though

post nudes

cuckfag

But did you get any pictures of her butthole. If you did, we need to see them

Serves you right for loving a shitskin.

Give us nudes!

I know, it sucks when the chick you're fantasizing about doesn't know your name.

Like a giant dagger through a beta heart

dump nudes. call it even

Yes. I also fucked it quite a few times before we broke up.

I'm not going to post any nudes of her though, because I promised her that I wouldn't, and I'm someone who actually stands by his values, unlike her.

look what your values got you

post them

Cucked even after a breakup.
Kek.

and she promised you that she wasn't going to fuck other people. So are you gonna lie down and take it like she took it from another dude or you gonna man the fuck up?

It's illegal where I live to post nudes you were sent anyways.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums you fucking cuck

Well then this thread is gonna die in like 5 minutes. You can feed the fap machine or you can cry alone. This ain't your blog.

Love is a scam, you are a child.

Meh.. c cup at best

I got news for ya, user... ALL women cheat.

>EVERY.
>SINGLE.
>ONE.
>OF.
>THEM.

Just enjoy the ride while you're the one fucking her... she had other cock in her before you, and she'll have other cock in her after you. No woman is ever content. They're all a bunch of fucking dick hoppers. Just enjoy the pussy while you can.

Fact. Bitches are gonna keep ripping out your heart until you learn this.

The one good thing this bitch did was give you a chance to learn a lesson early on.

OP, love is two people feeling sorry for each other and then the guy paying child support later on

So what? Post em and then clear your history. ezpz

Lol you pussy ass shit beta fuck tard. No one knows where you live nor cares.

Get your faggot ass off Sup Forums if you ain't got the goods.

/thread

Does her name start with a K OP?

Jesus Jim, I know she took you to the cleaners in the divorce, but relax man. You're going to blow a fuse with all that angsty faggotry.

I was fucked over badly... I quite literally speak from experience. Divorce, alimony, child support, fucking my friends, the whole 9 yards.... You can never truly understand the anger of that until you've gone through it. It's made me a very bitter person, I fully admit it.