I have european citizenship... do i need something else for found a job here? i'm learning swedish

i have european citizenship... do i need something else for found a job here? i'm learning swedish

i'll pay taxes, relax :^)

Are you white

Who gives a fuck, if the man pays his taxes and works that's good enough for me.

If you're muslim you can get extra brownie points desu.

yes i guess
damn, i should get into the peace religion

AMERINDIANS WILL FOLLOW YOU INTO THE DEEPS OF EARTH AND YOUR BELONGINGS WILL BE EXPROPRIATED FORCEFULLY AS YOU RETREAT ASJKASJKJKASJKAS

>Sweden of all places
damn user, you didn't learn anything from memes?

yeah you need education or some skill

If he has any EU citizenship already he can just move in to any country. Just need to get a tax number
t. lived in 3 different EU country

how much it take to get the tax number? where can i do it?

Just register yourself at the nearest office. I think you also need a residency card of some sort to open a bank account etc It depends on the country

No one will hire you if they can hire a Swede instead. Go somewhere else.

yeah right

Sweden has among the largest gaps between native and foreign-born employment rates in the world. Even just having a foreign-sounding name greatly reduces your chances of getting called to a job interview and if you speak Swedish with an accent you will not get hired.

Just be a productive member of society and nobody gives a shit.

then how the fuck are 40k of my countryman still living in Sweden, they would have left if that was true

t. unemployed

They live on benefits. It takes an average of 7-8 years for a non-European immigrant to find employment in Sweden.

haha yeah sure 40k on benefits, specially cuz there are chilean politicians in sweden

In the same parties as gypsy politicians. Do you think gypsies are employed?