Was Sup Forums supposed to be containment board...

Was Sup Forums supposed to be containment board? They seem to be on almost every board derailing threads that aren't even tangently related to Sup Forums.

/pol hasn't been a containment board for way more than a year, where have you been?

Mostly on /adv/ but they've even permeated that board.

Pretty sure most of the shitposters are from that cesspool /r9k/.

Been noticing more shitposting going on even on /o/.

>/o/

Why are they even there?

>Pretty sure most of the shitposters are from that cesspool /r9k/.
Why do you think it's /r9k/?

There's definitely been an upswing in their posting everywhere. I figure it's about not liking getting mocked when they occasionally show themselves... even if it's all shitposts, they can shift the culture through sheer volume.

It's not pol it's retards from shareblue and colleges trying to shit post on pol but are to retarded to do it

This step-by-step basket weaving manual posting enthusiasts' forum has about 30+ boards, why do you assume posters only stick to one board?

Also this

what kind of fag spends their time on /adv/
wait
it's OP

I dont know man but the influx of racist and non-car related shitposting has gotten worse.
And because every r9kfag seems to be tied with pol, as far as ive seen.

I've seen them on /adv/, /gif/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vg/, /x/, Sup Forums...

I think the only place I haven't seen them is /cgl/ but I only visit there at con times.

>shareblue
The fuck is shareblue?

>racist
Pol isn't racist you cuck. They recognize that races are different and simply aren't fit to share a society together. And that Jews are manipulating the world according to their agenda.

Saying "racist" implies that those things aren't true. But they are. Time to face reality, libcuck.

Look faggots, Sup Forums is just trying to spread the word. I see a lot of cucks all over Sup Forums that need to be redpilled quick. No one wants to hang out with a bunch of normies brained by the Jews.

>brained
brainwashed

Paid shills like ctr

>Sup Forums is not racist
>they are racist AND antisemetic

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

No, you're killing Sup Forums. I think we're actually in the endtimes of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Kekkity

>the endtimes
>been end times since 2005

silly sausage

Don't forget the 7 bazillion, goy

The point isn't that individuals weren't on other boards so much as they weren't Sup Forums while doing so. Maybe the current wave is new posters venturing out of containment, maybe it's old posters now flooding their other haunts, Either way the impact is the same.

What's wrong with Sup Forums?

>Was Sup Forums supposed to be containment board?
Liberal lies. Not sure why people keep listening to them.

>They seem to be on almost every board derailing threads that aren't even tangently related to Sup Forums.
You're looking for Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr, Sup Forumsro.

>You're looking for Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr, Sup Forumsro.

I hope you die of ass cancer like totalbiscuit.

You fags need to stay the fuck off my pure aryan board

>I hope you die of ass cancer like totalbiscuit.
Reasonable response.

racist and antisemitic are just words they use to censor these ideas. it's easy to just write us off as bigots so you don't actually think about it.

think about who actually benefits from a society where you're ostracized if you tell the truth. suck a jew's dick and you'll be loved by the media. call a jew out of their shit and you'll just be labeled a bigot, a conspiracy theorist, forever blacklisted from the media.

again, just think about who really benefits in this society. the "angry bigots"? or the untouchables, those who have made society just so that they don't even have to smear you name if you try to fight them, normal people will do it for them? yeah, we're the bad guys.

funny - the video this guy is watching is by far the funniest movie i've seen in a long time.

if you like old movies.

There was a certain level of creativity back then, fuck it was meme central.

Sup Forums was racist and misogynistic back then, but I don't think it had this level of self-importance it does now (and they didn't worship Chad like they do now).

truer words have never been spoken.