Strong albums that get let down by weak closers

strong albums that get let down by weak closers

It's amazing how wrong people are about the final track.

Correct
enlighten me

This better be bait.

THE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECRET LIFE
OF ARABIA

What? Did you post the wrong album?

You start

From the first "oooooooooooh" on Beauty and the Beast it's obvious this is an abnormally intense record that asks quite a bit from the listener between Bowie's vocal histrionics and Fripp's insane guitar shedding through Eno's synthesizer. As if to absorb the rapid pace of the album so far, starting with Sense of Doubt, side 2 of the record lulls you into this contemplative dreamlike state. The Secret Life of Arabia feels like Bowie drawing back the curtain, snapping his fingers to awake you from his hypnosis and welcome you to a party to close out the album. Perfectly paced.

Side 2 starts with V2 Schneider you nonce
But i agree with everything you said

I mean, probably Compton is more of a track for the "end credits" of this "short movie", but it's the worst track on the album either way. Real concludes the album pretty well already.
Duckworth on the other hand is an incredible closer.

heroes is a masterpiece. fuck you op

This
FUCK op

Real is p shit too tho

Neukoln should have been the last song on the album. There's nothing wrong with Secret Life, but those overblown sax notes at the end of Neukoln should be the last thing you hear.

The stretch from good kid to Sing About Me is just all 10/10s, shame they had to close it with two shit tracks

Fuck I wanted to be the one posting this

I like what
said about it. Feels like Bowie is waking you up from some kind of hypnosis or dream. Either tracks are fantastic album closers.

Is it just the hook on Real that everyone hates? The verses are some of my favorites on GKMC.

"No"

Wrong opinion

I dont care what anyone says The Grain is a weak ass closer that further proves that The Mantle is the superior album

I don't think the album was bad but the ending was a let down

dont kid yourself, you and no one else cared about this FAGGOT until after he died

he's overhyped and that album is especially shit

I like how sad and intimate Lieber Honig feels

>being as bad as /fa/ggots following some untalented degenerate cuz iz cool XD

You sure showed me

just stating your taste is shit

More like Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe all the way to Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst is 10/10

Everything else is objectively mediocre.

The album version is awful and I have no idea why it's so stripped down. The music video version is so vastly superior that I have no idea why the album version even exists.

Agreed.

Holy shit, it's like someone specifically made this thread to anger me.
Well, mission accomplished. You people make me sick.

But the whole thing is weak