Shitloads of murricans even canadians (proof is not only chicanos/spics) in real football tredas

>shitloads of murricans even canadians (proof is not only chicanos/spics) in real football tredas
>lot of them really know about the sport
>MemeLS tredas +500 posts
Murricans really enjoys "soccer" nowdays? Or just imigrants (mexicans, spics in general, italians, brits etc) sons?

Chicanos and seattle cucks.

it's mainly because of video games

I have no idea what you just tried to communicate there with your monkey hands, but I'm guessing it's a shitpost.

No, it's still gay.

shut up favela monkey

That GIF pretty much sums up soccer. Now what were you saying you illiterate fuck?

FIGHT

Friendly reminder that this thread is pointless and you shouldn't post in it.

Sage

AND

WIN

FOOTBALL proving again that is global sport unlike boreball, handegg and shits like that.

It's complicated.

The huge influx of central/south americans has injected soccer into the country but there's also a number of other factors.

>Increasingly commercialized sports
>ADD when it comes to pacing of sports
>Cities being stripped of their teams
>It's a "safe" sport
>It isn't popular, which feeds hipsters
>It's foreign and different (especially when it comes to hard-ons for the english accent)

I mean, the population of the US has grown in general so by statistical probability there will be more people watching soccer though the percentage might not change as much.

FIFA Soccer is really popular in "white" american niche, and threfore because it, they just enjoy "soccer"?

>the average murrican really believes they are able to win next or closer world cup
>they thinks mexicans are power in the sport and believe they even win some(s) world cup(s) because they just the rest of world like the universal sport and not turn in murrican mentally closed autistic sport culture

I grew up in Europe so that's why you see my flag in footy threads, but I can't tell you why so many of my compatriots are watching it now.

ok

Can someone translate this from chimp to English please?

1. It's a niche sport, but a popular niche, and hardcore fans tend to be passionate about it

2. Shitposting aside, it has nothing to do with immigration. First-generation immigrants are just as likely as the native population to follow traditional American sports

3. Casuals and non-sports fans get into the World Cup due to nationalism and the fact that it takes place during a very slow time on the American sports calendar. The Final and US matches get monster numbers.

pls no more favela posting

Just more trailler park posting!

>chicanos/spics
hey, fuck you, it's Hispanics, you fucking hick. Oh, wait...

>>It isn't popular, which feeds hipsters
>>It's foreign and different (especially when it comes to hard-ons for the english accent)
you had me until these points.

only decent answer so far

>2. Shitposting aside, it has nothing to do with immigration. First-generation immigrants are just as likely as the native population to follow traditional American sports

This. It's surprising how many mexicans, chinks, muslims, etc are crazy about the nfl

>Hispanics
>Brazil
Murrica education.

>Casuals and non-sports fans
You say, murrican sports?

What kinda of niche?

>The Final
World cup final?

>and US matches get monster numbers.
They really believe a 1 a 0 or 2 x 1 lucky win against x random asia team in group stage is enough to win the whole word cup?

go back to int you braindead faggot

looks comfy as fuck t.b.h.

>Murricans really enjoys "soccer" nowdays?
Might as well. Professional baseball is going to be dead within a decade, so I need a new meme """"""sport"""""" to complain about.

MLS is the fastest growing sport among 18-29 year olds I believe. Hockey and MLB are dwindling as is the NFL somewhat this year.

College football and NBA are on the upswing along with MLS.

i've been watching and playing soccer for a while. personally the only reason why i do it is because i find it fun. i never really cared bout who else likes it or doesn't like it but i have noticed a small increase in popularity.

why the hell is brazil bullying us now?

>italians, brits

These two groups haven't been "immigrants" since like 100 years ago. The soccer fans here are almost entirely Mexican or Colombian.

Liga MX averages 1,000,000 viewers per game in the US
La Liga averages 200,000 per games
MLS averages 100,000 per games

>Shitposting aside, it has nothing to do with immigration. First-generation immigrants are just as likely as the native population to follow traditional American sports

This isn't true. Who do you think is responsible for the dramatic increase in Liga MX's ratings here?

No. Only spics.

Pretty much just the foreigners, though you can't discount the numales who think football (the good football) is so violent and deplorable and turn to this crap instead.

I probably know more about soccer than your whole country combined

>even canadians (proof is not only chicanos/spics)
Just cause there aren't any chicanos doesn't mean there aren't a shitload of immigrants

>US matches

No, even casuals realize the US winning the World Cup isn't plausible. But people still like to get behind the team. It's bascially like the Olympics: most of the country watches soccer once every four years.

The immigrants themselves. But their English-speaking kids and grandkids don't watch it very much.

You're on a board full of sports junkies. There's Aussies, Brits, etc. in the NFL thread but it's not representative of the general population.

>Implying Lusitania wasn't part of Roman Hispania
>Implying the 1640 wasn't a mistake

same 3 people posting over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

allow me

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE *gets shot*

Holy shit, a literal monkey on a keyboard

Hey if Poortugal can win the Euros after an abysmal group stage where they placed third with literally whos then surely its not too far off to hope for a USA wc win within our lifetime.

For one, you have no idea how much progress we made since the 90s. The sport was nonexistent before we hosted a WC. We couldnt even compete against the Concacrap shitters. Nowadays when we have a decent group of players, everyone expects us to win a Gold cup and to progress past the group stage at a WC or other big international tournament.

Leafs are all immigrants. Very few white people watch soccer here