Im a time traveler from the past who's going to be hunted down tomorrow. Ask me anything

Im a time traveler from the past who's going to be hunted down tomorrow. Ask me anything.

What's your favorite color?

Why do you feel the need to lie about yourself to strangers on the internet?

sky blue

how old were you when you realized you're a no-life faggot

do you love me baby ?

Not lying, just enjoying my last few seconds with a few strangers.

Around 34

if you are Amanda, yes.

i am Amanda and i have a dick

Do you swallow?

i can't i'm vegan

5 seconds of unrelenting pain followed by a few minutes your bodies struggle to live and then peacefulness, why or why not do it?

No
On one hand you get to eat food tomorrow, on the other hand you just die and dont get to eat food tomorrow.

why couldn't you even get quints

Why not? You're going to die tomorrow, you might as well try it.

What Timeline/ Universe are you from.

Have you already planned on where to go Next?

Why are you letting yourself get caught?

fuck off time nigger, we're full.

Everytime you go back in time, you break from your timeline and join a new one, (Yes, you may bump into a clone of you, but it may not look like "you") Time lines dont have names, its like saying what is the name of the atom in the center of a glass of water.

I've always wanted to see the pyramids but no matter where I go ill be found and killed in less than 24 hours.

If the NSA can track our every move, i'm sure the inventor of time travel can. Its against the law to go forward in time, but perfectly normal to go backward.

I don't like dicks.
ironically I am a time traveling nigger.

I mean like What happened in your Original timeline thats different from the One you are in right Now.

Can you go back to your original timeline/ Universe?

How did you get into time Travel?

How many Times did you travel in Time?

Greetings
Noone

Fish produce milk

No you can only travel back in time not forward, I traveled forward at first, so now im fucked.

Time travel is basically the same as buying a car, the same way you can take someone's life with a car, time travel also has its dangers.

Maybe around 30 or so

Against which law? as far as i know its actually against the law of physics to actually BACK in time, and its possible to go forward in time, so how is it forbidden?

This thread is autism at it's finest

and still; here u are. I guess you are one of us now

wich cryptocurrency should i invest in ?

When you time travel backwards to another time line, your "you" dies. It could be death by anything.
9/11 was caused by a preschool field trip.

If you go forward, its hard to land on a time line given the fact that the future is determined by thoughts and actions. One day you want a fish, the other day you want a cat, and those two fluctuate until you actually make a choice in real life. If you go into a fluctuation zone, each time travel counts as an extra one with each flux, hence you will murder every living thing in that time line until who ever or what ever thought makes up their mind.

Im from the past, how the hell should I know.

When you get caught and killed

1 who kills you?
2 do you automaticly travel back some more or do you first go some place like Heaven?

Are you Happy with your decision of travelling in Time?

Whats the Most interesting encounter/ experience you had

>implying a nigger is smart enough or rich enough to time travel

I like the movie Looper too.

If you're going to die tomorrow, why spend your last day on Sup Forums ?
Dumbass

It takes an autist to recognise one.

Well you just outed yourself as an autist to the rest of the class.

So tht means u r not dead in less than 24 hours,you just travel back in time to another timeline?
Traveling forward in time should be way more easy than what you described. I cant imagine how you physicly travel back in time, if traveling forward means having a high time-dilatation with the reference obejct named earth. given that, how do you murder everything in a time line when you travel forward in time on one timelinde should not be that hard...?

1. The time police sends your 'you' back in time, so you die. I think I stated that law somewhere above in this thread. It could be a random set up like your 'You' won a vacation or something, either way they have no idea. When you go back in time you kill the "you" that's there, they could be innocent or guilty like me.

You die, who knows if heaven exists.

Yes, very happy. I meet the person who was supposed to be my dad, my dad died early in my life so yea, feels.

Found this place in both my last two trips, and it seemed comfy, and yes, OP is still a fagot in another timeline.

If you go forward in time, they will give you 24 hours to live and do whatever you please.

You can go forward and get lucky and land safe, or arrive to an empty wasteland that seemed to be hit with the plague(you)

1- Goes in time car
2- Type in date and location
3- Hope it actually exists.
4- Reach your destination or, end up in a flux murdering everyone in that time line.

Have you ever gave it a bit of thought that, "How can I go to a place that ever existed?"

Anyway, if i cant travel back in time way more easy than forward, as you said, i could just travel forward in time, and if i find an empty wasteland hit with me, i could just travel back in time again.
How are you living anyway? if u are constantly traveling back in time, doesn't that mean, that you never die and expreience alternate timelines for ever and even longer? seems shit to me, but i guess i would travel back in time to meet some persons, which brings me to my next question, who was the most interesting person u have ever met?

>Outed myself as an autist to a class of autistic kids.
I think we all lose here.

holy shit those quads.
Will Le Pen win sunday?
And will my suicide attempt be a win also?

New thread topic: Autism general (ITT)

no, you lose.

I hope your suicide attempt is a win you fucking roody-poo

Hopefully just an extra chromosome.

Nice animation, OP.

I fucking hate roleplayers but honestly this is the best thread on here rn.

because already lost anything else. your balls for example

I found a few more on my phone

They're not that good though

How did you know that? Did you find them? I've been looking for them all week!

yes, found them in my raising, accidently chewed on them. disgusting as hell m8. how about u wash them at least? they r already small enough, they dont have to be THAT disgustig