thegotparty.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

VERFICKTE EMO SCHEISE SCHWEIN

Is this their brother?

>Dabid edition
You wish

I saw Alfie Allen at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. But real talk, fuck that guy.

Why are we against racemixing again?

kinda black bitches with curly red hair is my FETISH. dated one once, stinky pussy, but that didnt ruin it for me

Imagine having a nigger as your son

D.B. is a big guy.

This, their females might be amazing but fucking this

Jonsa would be extremely problematic

I want to marry Maisie!!!!

reddit leave

It's a free country

Truly septa Nutella is here among us

P R E S T O N

triggered

Are there mountains in the North?

Bless you!

delicious filthy street urchin feet

Dumb frogposter

Yeah I guess.

But not near Winterfell

bran is so aesthetic ilhsm

Branfags leave

>Season 2
>Daenerys is outside Qarth
>Pic related won't let her in, and she'll die if she doesn't get in
>She threatens to come back and burn his shit down

>Threatening someone when your life is in their hands

Is Dany honestly retarded?

She literally threatens to destroy their city. Just because they won't let her in. And normies actually believe she's not a villain.

i'm good

Cast her

Septon Ray's potato salad.

Jeyne Poole

That's an insult to villains.

She's a spoilt teenager given supreme power.

>master negotiator

The only reason I keep watching is the slim chance she'll fail horribly and die

Generic Brothel Slut #3

where were you when CIA was winning their stupid fucking vote?

thegotparty.com/

CIA is awesome

yeah, just surprised more than Sup Forums patricians would vote for him

Those were bots though, he had once 45% of the vote.

We see you

This, and he was ~64% at one point.

Only reason he's still ahead now is cause the bot votes haven't been taken out and people can't or won't bot the other ones higher to where they really would be

How can someone be so ugly? Does she have a disorder or something?

Come and see, bastard

Could Sansa's warging be reawakened when she meets up with Jon and Ghost in Winterfell?

Cause at that point I think she'll want to assert herself as a Stark again, and a proud and proper one if she wants to rule Winterfell and the North and rally everyone. Might not even be a conscious choice once she finds herself back home and wants to make life how it used to be.

The stuff Littlefinger's been teaching her I think would pull her away from that but it would make for a very exciting moment if after Sansa either gets rid of Littlefinger or internally decides that she wants to be a Sansa STARK, that she starts having wolf dreams again, maybe through Ghost, or warging something else.

Not in the show, there is literally no foreshadowing for that, especially for Sansa

Talking about the books, notice how I said when she meets up with Jon when in the show she already has?

I sexually Identify as a Stark of Winterfell. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of looking over the battlements dropping single combat on my brother. People say to me that a Bastard being a Stark is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful.
I’m having a plastic surgeon install Robb's will, Lyanna Mormont's bantor, and a bunch of guilty Northern Lords on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me THE WHITE WOLF and respect my right to be King despite my sketchy parentage.
If you can’t accept me you’re a Starkaryenphobe and need to check your bannerman privilege and Robb's will. Thank you for being so understanding.

Anyone who is not you would be a huge improvement.

t. nigger

He's right though, better a nigger than a cunt.

It's because the show writers used every shitty woman empowerment TV trope just so they could push their agenda further with her character.

What are the chances Jon decides to honor both his parents, families, and DAny and the North, by renaming himself Jaehaerys Stark?

If he was given a Targ name at first, then Jon is just a cover name, like Young Griff or Alayne, and sure it's the one he grew up with, but still not his "true" name and was only so he wouldn't be killed.

He'd get to be a Stark still, but show he's a Targ too, in fact, only Targs have had the name Jaehaerys so far unlike some other Targ monarch names.

Is Carice van Houten the most underrated qt in Game of Thrones?

Imagine kissing a girl for the first time :)

good one

bahaha

epic comeback my reddit friend

t. samefagging nigger

not a nigger though
and there's no cure for being a cunt (Thanks Bronn)

Not in /got/ at least

no

She looks like a rubber puppet

CIA is based

no she doesnt

>Lady Sansa: Ah, Jon.
>Night King: You no longer have to sacrifice for your people. You no longer have to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything.
>Lady Sansa: What is this? What are you doing, my brother?
>Jon Snu: Succeeding you, Cousin... This kingdom shall fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world.

what did they mean by this?

sure she does

We see you

>Lady Sansa: Have we started the snow?

Jon Snow is Santa confirmed

do you see me too?

Well, you are free to feel proud of your taste in women for all I care

And you of all possible choices decided to become pedobear?

>Not worshipping your god
hope you get warged and mindraped faggot

Spoken like a true pedo!

gendry is the one true king

You are the one bringing up any sexual intent faggot

what happened to this fella?

>check in on /got/

>it's nothing but literal pedo faggots

There is only one god or king , and his name is Night King

P R E S T O N

he will return and bring a resurrection to house Baratheon . we know no king but the king in the boat

>Jon comes back to life in the books
>his memories of ygritte are fucked and all he remembers is he loved a girl with red hair
>meets up with Sansa at Winterfell
>thinks she's the girl

Beautiful poetry

>Lord Glover: ...Turn to bloodlust, we will become as vile as the Boltons...
>Tormund: ...you are not my king yet, boy!...
>Davos: ...forget this business! Lead your men home...
>Tormund: ...nor would I obey that command even if you were!...
>Jon: ...damn it, Tormund! As your future king, I order you to purge this city...
>Tormund: ...have you lost your mind, Snow?!...
>Jon: ...then I must consider this an act of treason...
>Davos: ...and you've ground it to dust in a matter of days...
>Manderly: ...you lied to your men, and betrayed the Wildlings who fought for you! What's happening to you, Jon?...
>Quiathe: ...your young prince will find only death in the cold north...
>The Night King: Return the blade. Complete the circle. RELEASE ME FROM THIS PRISON!
>Jon Snow: Ahhh!
>The Night King: Now, we are One!

what did they mean by this?

That's GoT, not Oldboy

>Jon comes back to life in the show
>nothing is different at all

BRAVO

Why is there no Euron option? I sincerely hope it's because of the normies, because legit if they don't make Euron a threat next season I will be very pissed off.

>Introduce villain
>Don't resolve his arc, he's still building ships
>Dead next season in episode 1 from slipping on a banana and breaking his neck
>Look how le edgy we are by subverting fantasy tropes, just like GRRM xD

>two scenes ever

>an option

Show Euron is a fucking joke

You haven't heard the best part.

Jon will be all nice, courteous towards her and be all brave and hero like in front of everyone. And in sansa's mind she'll start picturing him as one of the heroes from her songs like she romanticized Hound and thought of Dontos as Florian.

And then Jon still thinking of her as he did ygritte, will "steal" ie rape her, and she'll give in and later describe the rape in her mind as being romantic like Aemon dragonknight and Naerys.

It's about Kings standing in for 'Presidents' in America, right? Euron declares himself King. He should be an option/

Truly, Stannis the autistic kinslaying villain was the greatest threat to Westeros.