Hey retards, you regret voting for him yet?

Hey retards, you regret voting for him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

narp

Nope. It made the feminists rage. Worth it.

/thread

this is how many Americans actually think, guys. they're not trolling

We were fucked either way.

No one ever will because this was the alternative.

Didn't vote for that massive ignorant fuck with a bigger lack of IQ than his stomach. But if I did, I'd at least be a man about it and admit it at this point

Pretty much, both are steaming piles of shit.

I think its pretty hilarious how triggered everyone is. I hope those Antifa faggots get shot. Berkeley needs to be cleansed.

or, you know, could've maybe voted third party to try to get them past that 5% and get federal funding and have a shot at doing away with this two-party system we have that is fueled by single-member districts.

I didn't vote for him.
My duck is bigger than average, I have a IQ higher than 70, I don't live with my mom , I can maintain a job and not blame Juan if I get fired for being a ignorant fuck, and my wife doesn't cheat on me constantly.
So nope wouldn't know what it's like to be A Trump supporter.

>pic related

Yeah, the country is going to shit but at least le feminist are le mad amirite XD

funny....I've seen this copy pasta in Sup Forums before.

And kids actually think that feminism = equality
And kids actually think that wanting a safe and secure country, and having pride in said country is being racist.

Thought about doing that but apparently they changed that law

I was wondering when the daily assblsted liberal circle jerk was going to start

Its like what Louis black says, its the republicans on one did saying 'oh I darted' and the democrats on the other side saying 'let me smell it'

>believing celebs that if you vote 3rd party maybe hopefully neither of them win
Kek

Yet the jew media hates him. Is it some huge conspiracy for the MSM to hate him so everyone likes him?

Other option was Clinton.
So I really only had one option.

that was actually me who posted it in the GIVE ME BACK MY FLAG YOU CUCKS! thread that i made

i just copy pasted cuz relevant here

Hurr durr we're heading into another recession but at least those feminists are pissed amirite?

>MSM
kys

Is that what msnbc is pushing now ?

t. someone who doesn't know how fiscal policy effects the economy

No, Trump has make Apple to bring back jobs to America.

>being a kid and thinking one political policy is going to end the world and everything you believe in
I remember not knowing shit, but at the time I thought I knew everything too!

Oh yeah, adults are those who vote for the president of their country to spite some people who they don't like.

I'll become an hero later.....not a valid argument.

Oh look it's THIS thread again

Also I love seeing people circle jerk hate on Donald J. Trump's facebook page. Makes Americans seem like the biggest crybabies alive. I mean come on, get over it and deal with it already.

Nope and never will. Maybe next election the Dems wont run the single most unlikable cunt in history. Oh who am I kidding? The dems will run someone like Elizabeth Warren or that Booker faggot and hand Trump a reelection victory.

Protip, if you want to win an election find someone that is actually likable. Joe Biden would have won the election easily. Fuck, John Kasic would have won running as a dem

I would vote for a brick over Hillary. She should really be in jail

Butthurt male feminist samefag betacuck

Side of beef 2020.

YES CUZ THAT user WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT, ESPECIALLY A VALID ONE IN HIS POST

topkek, double digit IQ fags who listen to molymeme are one of the worst things in current year

i rly hope trying to out samefags isn't your day ob

Or kids are those who misunderstand the reason adults do things and think it's just to spite them.
Like how you pout about being grounded for getting caught drinking at age 16 and say things like "if they really gave a shit about me they'd let me do whatever I want".
Kids suck.

Schumer

I really hope trying to convince everyone you're not a samefag isn't your 2nd day Job next to CTR.

I dont even think the dems are dumb enough to nominate Chucky. The only person they have thats more unlikable than Schumer is good ol Debbie

that was hard

> tries to insinuate he plays golf all the time
> pulls all pictures from the same golf session
the fuck out of here, nigga

REMINDER: this is what people who unironically call you a shill look like and act like in public

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

that voice crack screech kek

Daily reminder that ShariaBlue revived $60 million in funding a few months ago
The shilling will not stop

No, do you regret being a whiny faggot yet?

Wait I take that back. Debbie isnt the only one. Dragon Lady Pelosi is. Though Schultz is pretty fucking close. What is with the dems having the most vile women?

>implying anyone unironically thought Trump was going to be a good president

He's a joke, I just voted for him because it was an epic meme to put a complete retard in the Whitehouse.

oh my god
cringe

Thinking that proves anything

This faggot got triggered by an acronym. Wow

>actually spending time making this
>pretending not to be buttmad

I don't support him, but the president can play golf every day if he wants to, who cares?

Hey now, you can't be accusing people of shit you've already been accused of. Dummy.

Too many people think they are not allowed to write in a vote. People could have voted Bernie. Had all of the Bernie supporters done so, it would have removed numbers from Hillary and 'Jesus'. Then there would have been a fantastic uproar. But we Americans don't rebel like that anymore, we just do what we are told.

rhodem must have been a better choice because trump is a feminist hater right? Clinton surely could show putin and kim jong un who is the boss man i mean boss woman

They didn't have a problem when obama would rather publicize him golfing than showing him actually "working" because we all would have seen he wasn't doing shit besides jerking of Michaels tranny dick in the Oval Office.

gay eu fag here, would have 100% voted for Trump because just look at the alterternative LUL

Also my body is ready, uncle mike!

Double standards
Anti white
Come on antifa
We'll show you a fight.

see

Antifa will fucking destroy nazi fucks.

You do know neither are anti gay though right?
Pence story stems from a time when the general opinion and law was anti gay, so the treatments he supported were only in accordance to the law it was referring to at the time.

>Following a puppet used to divert attention from more pertinent issues

Of course they're not.

Because they somehow, still think that Clinton would have been worse.

They think that a sell-out who would have grown the economy hugely for the wealthy, and a tiny fucking bit for everyone else, is worse than a retard who is sucking millions from the tax payer, giving jobs to his kids, pissing off our allies, and sucking Putin's cock.

That is how fucking stupid they are.

They think that a bad option is somehow worse than a fucking awful, ridiculously ignorant, incredibly childish retard.

Someone doesn't know that history already proved his ideology wrong.

Such as the pay gap (myth)????
Or such as the mistreatment of illegals????
Kek
Don't pretend like you give a shit about other countries people when you can't find a way to give a shit about what the majority of your country wants.

The worst thing about Trump is that he is so fucking WEAK.

I mean think about it.

He is still fucking talking about the election because it was the last thing he actually achieved, which is fine.

But he's still lying about the turnout at the inauguration, and the popular vote, and whether Obamanigger "wiretapped him".

Trump is so weak that he can't deal with reality itself.
And that is the most pathetic type of weakness there is.

I hereby dub trump: Mangocuck.

His weakness is pathetic and disgusting.

Obama wasn't even at the white house on 9/11, nobody really seems to know where he was because he was probably playing golf.

Where was he when our nation was attacked and needed someone to be a 'strong democratic leader of libtards'?

Checkmate libtards.

>weak
>gazillionaire

ABSOLUTE FACEPALM

Golfs less than Barry Hussain O.

scamming people =/= being strong.

> Not even related.

>being born into wealth is hard
it's way easier to make money when you already have money

Can I point something out?
Nobody would have said a god damn thing about the inauguration size if CNN hadn't lied and tried to make trump look bad in the first place. So excuse him for having to defend a question reporters keep bringing up because they realize it's a tool to "respectfully" attack him with.
And dealing with reality would mean you need facts, which news stations either do not have, or do not care about because they don't make trump look bad.

>inb4 CNN didn't lie.
Go look st the 360 degree live megapixel picture CNN took themselves, zoom into the back of the crowd, then compare that to the video CNN posted. Fake as fuck. They debunked themselves.

Nope, I did it so I could say I voted for him to make all my sjw cuck co-workers butthurt. I'm still laughing to this day.

>kid logic
"Having money means I made money"

>government gives me disability money
Government is now my jerb

Nope. STILL happy that I voted for him. It has been so fucking glorious to see all the libtard crybaby snowflake SJW morons cry, bitch, and throw tantrums. It's been the greatest. Trump is easily the best President we've ever had in our nation's history if for nothing more than that very reason! lol.

it is easier to make money in the quasi-capitalist system of the US when you have large sums to invest and don't have to take out loans with interest rates

it's not even debatable, anybody with over a million can easily sustain themselves for the rest of their life

Back at it again, fatso????

>constantly
Damn you shot yourself in the foot didn't you??