GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Why is it so hard for men to realise that girls have the right to be attractive without getting cat called and slut shamed?

nice bait fag

show picz of ur asshole im jacking off rite now

There aren't questions that should concern you, since you're obviously a fat sjw whore who envy the attention attractive women get.

tits or gtfo.

As a tard once said:
>GR8 B8 M8

Well I am convinced...

Most animal species have some form of cat calls or peacocking. What makes you think we should give up on millions of years of evolution?

The girl part was just unnecessary and it depends entirely on the community and it's people. I for one don't do it, my friends don't do it, my neighbour does it and at least 2 guys in my class does it. In case of not bait

Tits w/ timestamp or GTFO slut

Hey baby let's see them titties.

Tell women to stop slut shaming then

gender roles, etc

are you lost

BOY HERE

Because girls don't have the right to be attractive without getting cat called and slut shamed when they dress like sluts. Have a nice day.

>be attention whore
>get attention
>"WHAT!? how could this happen?"
top kek

No one has the right to not be offended. You have the right to dress however you want, and others have the right to react however they see fit, no matter how rude that reaction may be.

Most guys will be satisfied with just a blowjob.
Get on your knees and stop whining. Both will be happy after.

But tell me - why should girls not feel ashamed for dressing like a slut? If I wear an orange shirt with a massive cock on it, then I deserve all the attention and ridicule I get from people on the street. If anything, "slut shaming" and "fat shaming" perpetuate a myth that you can do absolutely anything without consequences. This is a delusion.

100% niggers in that catcall video

>WHITE MEN NEED TO STOP CATCALLING!

with feminism things dont have to make sense.

>sjw detected

The first picture is of a jew and a small, christian child.

The second picture is the result of the first picture.

This is bait but here's a real answer:

There's a difference between being attractive and asking for attention. Unpopular opinion: slut shaming isn't real. There is only shame.

Sluts SHOULD be ashamed, both male and female. Giving your body away so easily means you have very little self worth. Your body is your temple and all that. You can genuinely have a lot of sexual partners in your life without being a slut. Just get to know them on a deeper level before sliding your grease pocket onto their meat rod.

Saying you fucked 50 girls/guys after getting to know them for 2-6 weeks and eventually finding out you were incompatible sounds a LOT better than saying you fucked 50 guys/girls after taking a few shots at a bar and picking someone out from the crowd.

On point about being attractive without getting catcalled:

You are well aware that wearing a shirt that shows off your cleavage will attract more attention than covering up, and that's ok. Just don't bitch when guys try. It goes both ways, ladies. If you're a guy who is either very attractive (and dresses like it), a band guy, or a guy with a lot of money, women throw themselves at you constantly regardless of whether you appreciate their advances. The difference is we politely turn you down and don't make videos and movements about it.

Tits or GTFO

Do you know what sage is?

then stop fucking cry when men ignore you. Slut