Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb

Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.

Do they understand that they started both world wars?

Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?

Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?

Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.

I can only think they're retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i guess you are american

But a British guy created the first computer! And Germany tried to kill all Jews, that's not bad at all

I guess you're right.

I do hate Jews, now they give us crappy movies.

why does american defend themself so poorly when attack on idiocy.

The only good thing Europe created has been the English language and the USA

You're right thats not so bad. But I mean Europe is kind of responsible for the worst person in history.

We were, but then you elected Trump.

Hitler > Trump

Gj faggot

Don't even worry about Europe. In 100 years they will all be speaking Arabic and their people will be dead.

They basically killed themselves through extreme alturism, leaving their own citizens out in the literal and metaphorical cold while inviting in half of Africa and the Middle East, then actively covering up their crimes.

They are dead.

Agreed, Muslims will probably run them all over.

if you think hitler is the worst person in history, you're retarded beyond saving

Not all of us, you will see.

This is the exact reason I'm moving out of this place as soon as I can afford it.

OP Is a faggot. Doesn't know shit. Probably American

Name someone else used more frequently in ethical discussions

Pro tip: you can't

Also everyone else that comes close to being worst is fron Europe or Russia lol

While they are still technically a minority, this will happen. When they're a majority, they'll be much more overt.

There's a reason refugees are pouring *out* of the Middle East and into Europe and it's because the Middle East is shit and Europe is great, but the problem is, Europe is only great because of the culture within it, and the Middle East is fucked because of the culture with in it.

If you shit in a cake, even a tiny bit, even if the cake is mostly cake, you can't eat it any more.

Le Pen will lose and Merkel will get reelected, nothing will change.

Where will you go? Probably the most "white" nation now is Australia, and that's only because there's a massive ocean in the way and so anyone who comes here has to get across the ocean, which means they mostly have money, because the poor cunts that come here with no money come by boat and we lock them up because fuck that.

Enlighten me then you raging faggot.

It's because our schooling sucks and the government has created a bunch of brainwashed morons. Why do you think most US citizens are so closed minded? We are currently going through an intensive intellectual regression. Of you see the popular shows and who was voted in then you already know.

Europeans are a disgrace. Look at Sweden, England, Germany, Denmark etc. Ruining their own nations just to prove that they are tolerant and "open" to other cultures. I think it's horrible, just horrible.

Europeans = Biggest pussies in the world

Ya, they're pretty much liberal retards. Can't wait to see everyone in Europe using their prayer rugs in the middle of the street.

Stay multicultural my retarded little friends!

Straya?
>youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

Yup.

They deserve what they get, but are we really willing to watch them all be exterminated by their own stupidity?

I think we should wait until things are really, really bad and the Muslims have their sandals on Europe's throat, and then Crusade it up. Reconquer Europe, birthplace of our civilization, and unite it into a cross oceanic empire of democracy, capitalism, federalism, and Enlightenment. The price of their survival will be obedience to the new order, and acquiescence in the destruction of Islam.

>inb4 Jooooooos!

>Why are Europeans so retarded?

Better question, why are humans so retarded? Anyways, you are making an assumption and then you are asking people to validate that assumption. Your baiting skills are on point OP.

>They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.

People all over the world make fun of you because of your high obesity levels and your sub-par, underfunded education and the prevailance of creationism and abstinence only based sex ed system in your schools .

>Do they understand that they started both world wars?

Yes. Unlike the americans, we have well funded schools. We are aware of the causes that led up to the wars. Do you know why you the US has been at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years?

>Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?

Thanks to a brittish guy, yup

>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper

That I personally did not know. I will ask the rest of europe if they also did not know

>Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.

We don't need the internet to make fun of America.

>I can only think they're retarded.

And there we are. It is your opinion that europeans are retarded. It is my opinion that you are retarded. I do not however assume that all americans are retarded purely based on 1 man's inane shitposting.

But I understand you; A unified europe is a threat to america, I appreciate that. Fortunately russia's efforts at undermining the union is about to bear fruit and so you don't have to worry about europe being a single power anymore soon. So your online attempts at shitstirring are merely futile expulsions of hot air and ignorance. The only reason why I am even bothering to reply to your bait is because I am bored and lonely. You are welcome.

>at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years

This is fundamentally wrong. But keep assuming your own superiority and never change your mind or your ways. It's obviously working out well for you.

Lol

are you claiming that that the US has not been at war with Afghanistan these last 2 years?

>England
>Muslim population is about 4%
>Left the EU because most of the population is terrified of that 4%

How very tolerant

aaah, no wait. I see your point. At war IN afghanistan is not the same reason as war WITH afghanistan; I apologise.

So tell me the causes for the currnet war IN afghanistan then. Let me guess, the US is at war with the abstract concept of Terror and so it has to comabt the intangible notion of terror wherever it may be found? A war without an end basically? How very convenient for those who seek to profit from conflict. A perfect war, one might say.

I couldn't fucking imagine living in a place with sand niggers being a more than negligible percent of the populace. Basically like the nigger of the US, except sand niggers prefer quiet mass genocide over robbing liquor stores/being confrontational with police.

You ignorant American Cunt!
The first computer was invented by a Brit Charles Babbage and the fucking internet (www)was also created by a Brit Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee. The concept was thought up by back in the 60's by American Leonard Kleinrock,but he never invented what we use today you utter spunktrumpet!

Why don't you google what the ARPANET is faggot

then don't live in an area where sandniggers are anything more than a neglible percent of the populace? How about Malaysia? Nice weather, beautful beaches. Cheap cost of living. No arabs. What's not to like?

>then don't live in an area where sandnigger
I don't.

so what are your experiences of living with sandniggers based on then? stories from the internet?

sandnigger confirmed

Tbh, the WWW was invented by a Brit soooo... y'know.. you're using one of our inventions right now.

Please refer to my previous comment faggot

Muslims don't come from the EU last time I checked but I guess it's fun to pretend

The only thing confirmed is your bias, faggot

This

insightful yet incorrect. Now are you planning on answering my question or are you happy with me concluding that you are in fact a sheltered 12 year old edgelord with a headful of opinions formed by people you follow on the internet, rather than any actual real life experience?

pls don't blow me up Mr. sandnigger

A compelling argument. Either way I only made 2/3 of those faggot

>But a British guy created the first computer!
and then his government persecuted him till he killed himself, even though he even worked for them

>Who founded USA?
The retarded europeans.

You do realize that Japan started WWII when they invaded Manchuria, right?

>Implying america was tolerant of gays in the same time period

Your country stupidity was proven when you elected Trump.

But he's an outsider!

Intranet is not the Internet. Try again.

Also US has been at war constantly bar 16 full years of peace since it's independence.

Americans think their GDP is their country's wealth, when it is profits for the companies it sells goods to, to Americans. Most of which when taxed at 10.5% is rebated back.

Most Americans wouldn't know shit all countries when looking at a map.

Most Americans think that mass produced junk food is somehow elegant cuisine and healthy, but it is the worse shit out.

Thinks they are rich, but each state has numerous poor areas that get no funding, because there is no funding.

Americans bend over and take it up the ass from their Senate and Congress corporate members who rape them continually for their money to put into their own pockets.

Americans think it is fine to pay the wages of waiting staff, when it should be the owner of the business who does, but hey some states subsidizes them which means tax taken to do so.

Americans think they invent everything, but do not, They still think they invented the TV, as said above the Internet (when it was the first Intranet), glasses, microwave oven... etc.

Americans are ignorant, their education index is continually falling, and they rely on bringing in foreign students to up the numbers to look better.

Either way, Americans are just sheep, bleating for their government overlords.

See you soon for your next big Economic Crash that will happen soon.

>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?

Exactly the kind of dumb shit an American would say

>But but but but I read Breitbart and they said this will be so.

Another ignorant American who doesn't check facts first, but would rather accept the lies by the far right because it legitimizes their hatred for other people.

i think you are replying to two persons there.

The current MO for sandniggers killing europeans appear to be running over people with trucks, rather than blowing them up. Unless you are living in the middle east, where suicide bombings are rampant, chances of you being blown up is pretty minute.

So what I'm saying is that you should rephrase it to "pls dont run me over, Sandniggers"

you infantile 12 year old edgelord.

pls don't blow me up or run me over in a peace truck Mr. sandnigger

>Forgets it was Europeans and the European empire race (Mostly England and France) that made your country

Nice try but I'm not American.

Muslims in France are 7% of the population. Yet 16% of children under 5 are born to people who have at least one parent from the magreb (middle east/north africa). Probably 80% of those kids will be raised Muslim, meaning that in 20 years, one quarter of France's young adult reproductive-age population will be Muslim migrants. Assuming they reproduce like their parents, in another 20 years, 60% of France will be Muslim.

In 100 years France will be renamed Isfrancostan and Europe will have to deal with a nuclear-armed Islamic state right at its heart.

>You're all Europeans, except for the niggers

It was one of the causes that contributed towards the start of WWII.

Can you make a difference between past and present? Yes you were ok, but now that you elected an orangutang as a president, you have lost all credibility and deserve to be called fat and dumb.

Assumptions and much more assumptions.

Care to show me the scientific study you got those figures from..... oh wait... from some shitty far right site right?

No, all the smart Europeans left. Got tired of the bullshit from the retarded ones and kicked your asses in a war.

Thats why Europe is so retarded.

Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr Durr Hurr Durr Hurr Hurr

Then we progressed while you stayed where you are, continually inbreeding and talking like you all have a clogged up nose/constant fucking sinus infection mixed with minor Down's.

Also, enjoy this if you live close to seeing it

You, like all the other Europeans here are retarded.

My post stated that we invented the first computer network which gave birth to the internet. Which we did google ARPANET faggot.

But dat cheese doh.

From Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France

"Between 2006 and 2008, about 40% of newborns in France had one foreign-born grandparent (11% born in another European country, 16% born in the Maghreb and 12% born in another region of the world).[9]"

Dude. Be nice. All the inbreeding makes them that way. You're probably talking to someone with reasoning skills of an early grade schooler.

Because you are, you transgender fat nigger

>Why are Europeans so retarded? They try to make fun of the United States by calling us fat or dumb.
Americans are former europeans

>Do they understand that they started both world wars?
We did, we thank you for helping us, but as a young country you have certainly started alot more in the modern era.

>Do they realize the Department of Defense created the first computer network and gave birth to the internet?
Dont know, dont care, thanks i guess??

>Do they realize the internet is run by Cisco and Juniper (both companies founded in America)?
Thank you?

>Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world they continue to use the USA made internet to make fun of us.
America havent been a nation for too long, what where the original people from? the "indians" you erased? right...

>I can only think they're retarded.
You are not taught geografy/history outside of your 50 states, so can i blame you?

the yanks can't bant

thats better I suppose.

Now as stated, I am not a muslim, nor am I from the middle east. But that does of course not mean that I would not kill you. Man kills man for all manner of reasons. And even if I was a muslim, or from the middle east (not sure if you need to be both to qualify as a sandnigger), chances are that I would have no interest in killing you regardless, inconsequantial as you are.

Life is fascinating, and people are strange. Enjoy your years being a child my friend. Being an adult does not automatically make life easier. But perhaps you might see that the monochromatic duality that is forced upon you by teachers, media and abrahamistic religion is not quite an accurate representation of the true world.

I'm quite aware of what ARPANET is, but that bears no relevance to the fact the actual WWW technology was invented by TBL

Goddamn dude, you are actually still responding? I was just fucking with you all along man. I really don't have a problem with them.

Yeah

The only thing that keep you under Europe BS it's the fact the you still have remnants of colonialism, wich it's the only euro argument for their destroyed continent.

No matter what, the average American is still obese and poorly cultured.

Go to Walmart, pick a random person, see how fit he/she is and ask him/her what the capital of Denmark is and what "common denominator" means in a mathematical equation.

You fat cunt.

Yet after all the shit Europe has caused for the world

Yea all those inventions, technology,science, discoveries, cultures, language that you speak,how terrible... .
I can't heard you from Jewish and Nigger dick in your mouth.

Somebody is jelly.

>Department of Defense
>Cisco and Juniper
You know, these structures don't exist in a magical world, they exist in the reality of American society, more precisely its public educational institutions, which collectively produce intellectual capital these corporations appropriate and claim as their own.

This thread is the reason why we think that You are stupid..
But don't worry, dear Murican, there are worse things than USA - things like Buzzfeed.

Wait...

Yeah because all Europeans will know what the capital of Denmark is and any mathematical equation you ask them to solve. It's not like half of Europe consists of poor gypsies who travel to Western European countries to whore themselves out either literally (the women) or metaphorically (the men working zero hour contracts by unblocking my toilet here in the UK lel).

>here in the UK

You literally are European you retard

Do I smell bad history teachers?

Nobody gives a fuck about Denmark though. I might have actually stepped in a pile of Denmark walking out to my car this morning.

That doesn't corroborate with your initial projection. I am looking for actual scientific proof that by 20 years France will be 60% Muslim.

So does the truth hurt or did your history teacher lie to you?

You Americans are thick a friend of mine from Portugal told me every American he spoke to fort Portugal was in south America err duurrr it's in Europe

Concern troll detected

Again the Intranet is NOT the internet. Never has been and never will be.

You are just digging yourself into the silly hole of thinking you understand what you are talking about.

Also ARPANET didn't help birth the internet in any shape or form.

But hey if we want to use your logic, Babbage helped create ARPANET faggot.

What now?

I'm not trolling being deadly serious you Americans are stupid

Good luck defending your private property with freedom power alone, since the dumb europeans invented guns while in America they were painting buffalos inside a cave.

Lol it's funny when other countries talk shit about America considering the Earth is under our empires control. As stupid and fat as we are we're your overlords and now that Lord Sidious is in power you fools will bow before us as subservient lower life forms. Welcome to Earth *Will Smith Voice*

>newfag doesn't know what a concern troll is even though he is one