Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

So you guys post here guro with stupid furry ponies who shit themselves every moment and suppose that this is funny. Is this correct?

awww poor little guy

Do you find Happy Tree Friends funny?

nah, i already turned 14

A little bit. It was disgusting sometimes - I believe that's because I possess empathy

I hate when Fluffy's don't like their babies brown or green. i always feel bad for them. the Fluffy get's what it deserves here !

please don't talk to him like that, you don't realize but you're encouraging him. everyone here feels empathy, they have just desensitized themselves to fluffies in particular to provide the illusion of sociopathy. in reality, they're all merely edgelords.

I like this comic. i seen it before. never commented on it. I just hoped that the fluffy could be talked too that it's special job is to visit alot of people for love and huggies and getting skettis and not just one person.

the fluffy would probably believe it.

You'd like this.

never even deserved it... :(

I don't think of myself as of a moralefag, but sitting here and watching cartoon characters killing each other brutally is some kind of pathology, even if this is an attempt to escape from reality. It's still fine to be a fluffy fag, but I don't understand the occurence of fluffy

MODS MODS MODS

Why were her stitches made from one thread?

I like it. but the only real fluffy's that deserve punishment was the Blue Fluffy in the top left corner cause it's Brown Foal was stuck under alot of poop. and the Purple fluffy cause it wouldn't give milk to dancing babbeh. the others didn't do anything bad in the comic. nor did they own brown foals.

but i like this Justice the Brown fluffy's served

END

if i heard the special friend sa that shit. i would go up too the fluffy and slap him and say no being good means and tell him what it means .. and then hug chip and tell him that daddy is right and that fluffy is wrong and explain that all babies need food. and he should have been fed. then i starve the mom for a day or two and tell them .. food is for chip not all babies ( because i will use their logic back onto them ) they won't like it and their way will be changed. or they will starve again.

Just out of intrest Does anyone have one of the darth maracas greentexts?

you're just telling them what they want to hear. if it weren't for people like you telling them they're crazy coupled with a society of normalfag media constantly glorifying that exact type of "craziness", then they would have no incentive left (due to not being actually sociopaths). as it remains, it's impossible to differentiate the real sociopaths from the edgy posers, so i urge you to assume edginess in all situations and stop giving them attention for it.

Spot on, man!

That's the first fluffy comic that made me cry a little...

never heard of it. sorry. sounds interesting tho.