No wonder you got no replies, You fucking tasteless faggot

Push th' little daises

>not The Mollusk

Quebec

samefag with shite taste in music

god ween satan is goat imo

Truly great

It gets a ton of shit online but it's a masterpiece

Define 'masterpiece' as I've been told to listen to this whole album straight through, yet I never make it more than a minute into their songs. They come off as a little weak and pretentious.

Is that the point and Im just a cynical cunt? Or is there some serious underlying artistry Im missing out on? Cause From what I've heard, its some hipster schlock.

>Pic very related
>Can & will listen to straight through anytime

For some reason the beginning is really really bad you just gotta keep going

you're dancing all around it but haven't hit it yet.

The Pod is their greatest.

Pretty sure samefag but I also enjoy Ween and they hold a very special place in my heart. Best friend growing up committed suicide on the phone with me. We listened to a lot of Ween after he introduced me to them, saw them at Red Rocks a few times together - his parents hung out with Deaner and Gener in New Jersey when they were just fucking around stoned in dive bars. We would eat pork roll egg and cheese sandwiches on my friends birthday. Thanks man, this kinda cheered me up today in a weird way.

I love the beginning, but the album builds as the songs go. Oh Comely might be the most depressing yet beautiful song ever written. The way Ghost goes into that awesome Untitled track and how Two Headed Boy pt 2 ends. It's all amazing. Give it another listen, but listen with the lyric sheet and follow along.

But what is it that sets it apart or makes it so great? Im not trashing it, but the kids who showed it to me seem to think it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I just dont hear it.

Any suggestions where to start? Maybe a track that makes it more palatable?

It eventually becomes the greatest music ever made just start wherever

bones paid programming made me rethink my existance