Ask a guy who just had his first prostate orgasm anything

Ask a guy who just had his first prostate orgasm anything

InB4 "fag" don't knock it til you try it seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you orgasm?

did you use a dildo or what?

Yeah I used a small plastic tube thing about 3 inches long I'll get a picture in a sec.. yeah I came fuckin buckets despite fapping like 3 times yesterday.. the gap between cumming and orgasming was about 5 seconds .. the following orgasm was so intense I was shaking kinda and seemed to last a bit longer

did your boyfriend help out?

No you can do it solo so you're in luck buddy :^)

I've heard its awesome, as that's actually where the G spot is... but I've been very reluctant to have anything go any where near entering my ass before. Maybe its time to just man up and fuck myself in the ass

also can you give any tips for technique?

I used a half of this it's some kinda travel case for a toothbrush haha but it worked great with a ton of perfume-free moisturiser as lube.. I jacked off a little bit but as I got closer I just clenched and relaxed my ass around it and slightly pushed it in at an angle every time I relaxed it.. use a ton of lube and try to find the right angle.. honestly the best fap I've ever had

OP has become literal faggot after getting fingered by a dude

I was also lying on the floor with my feet up on the bed with my legs spread but when I got close I had my legs together which also held my ballsack tight which pulled the foreskin back which helped alot to cum without touching it

I'm pretty tempted.. could be a slippery slope tho lol. Do you think you'll want to keep on anally pleasuring?

Nah man my ass hurts slightly rn and I don't want it loosening up. I'll probably just do it now and again for a little treat haha

And you're right I don't want to get to the stage where I prefer it to sex then I might as well go out and get a man. fuck. that.

I gotta try it, wish me luck I'm going in.

Also it's probably better off I get over things in my ass in case I ever need a prostate exam lol

Clean up good. Lube up constantly. Jack off a little bit to help you through.. break through the pain barrier and intensity and you won't regret it man

was actually way easier than I was expecting, but didn't feel good enough to get anywhere close. the sensation of needing to shit is really distracting. I think I'd need a vibrator to get there

at least I've vanquished the fear I guess

I've shoved all types of stuff up my butt but I have to say you're lucky you're not in ER right now explaining how a plastic tube got stuck up your ass.

fag youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

FAG
Just play with the shower head like a normal person.

Fucking faggot I wouldn't try it nothings going up my ass

>I wouldn't try it nothings going up my ass
Insecurity - the post