Should we euthanize the mentally retarded?

Should we euthanize the mentally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Golgafrinchan_Ark_Fleet_Ship_B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i agree, lets euthanize OP

no. if we say that we shouldn't pass over evolution just to prevent deformities, than we also must close every fucking hospital.
>you have cancer?
>uh, tough! darwinism!

No, but in exchange for allowing them to parasite off society, some concessions must be made.

Notably if someone is incompetent enough to have to be supported by the state at the expense of everyone else, their reproductive rights should be forfeit. That makes sense right? If you can't take care of yourself, you should, under no circumstances, be allowed to have children.

Yeah, they should also be neutered as well

No need to close hospitals, just only offer services to people who can afford it, like in America. The weak, sick, stupid, and poor in america get only the most basic of care. Even though the country is probably the most advanced, in medical science, only the most wealthy and competent people can afford the treatment.

Das racis' mane.

so wheelchair users due to an accident or whatever shouldn't be allowed to have kids?
your definition improvable.

Yes, either that or put them to work gassing jews.

Well, it is needed, otherwise it would be very hypocritical. that's not a world I want to live in.

You can read into it all you want, dude, the fact remains, that whether congenitally or due to an accident, if someone is rendered incapable of caring for themselves, what the flying fuck makes you think they are fit to have kids? Get real. This is about reality, not some utopian pipe dream which would end up a land of retards.

No it wouldn't that's ridiculous. Let me guess, you're dependent on someone and have no idea how the world works, right?

Things aren't just given, as might appear to you in your illusion borne of dependence. Things are built and created and manifested our of the creative energies of real people. The resources are not infinite.

only if we also euthanize the ppl with allergies too

The whole point is that if you're incompetent you don't thrive, which will mean only the most competent thrive.

It's not about fairness it's about practical solutions to real problems. In my model, you would still be able to care for your mindless zombie child if you want, but if it was at the expense of society, they would never be allowed to breed.

Yes, and those with life limiting physical disabilities.
>I have a life limiting physical disability and know what I am talking about.

>>doesnt comprehend his own strawman slavery
>>joins the Reich anyway.
(You can be stupid stupid or extra stupid. The choice is yours.)

america's medical system is a business not focused on helping only making money. ie one iv pack cost 780$ but it cost .23$ to make 10 packs

so you are saying stephen hawking should not be allowed to reproduce?

Does Stephen Hawkins rely on government assistance to survive? Then Yes, that's exactly what I'm fucking saying. It doesn't matter how smart you think he is.

Are you fucking retarded? Can you imagine someone with that level of disability caring for a child?

Shut the fuck up already. Increasing the tone of your hostility does not a point make.

Can you seriously imagine what it would be like for Stephen Hawkins to care for a child? Even he would probably tell you the idea is ridiculous.

the point is already made, idiot. You're just too dim to understand that I'm right.

First of all, it's Hawking, and second of all, he doesn't. He makes a lot of money actually.

Thats false equivocation
and has nothing to do with the Op's erroneous postulation.
You've made no points whatsoever. Go back to the cave.

Well yeah, and it sets the market price to those wealthy enough to afford it, leaving the rest of the people to live in the dark ages since they can't afford modern medicine.

What are you even talking about? I don't think you're on the same page. Go back to your cripple fuck sim, loser.

WIN

./

So, if he's competent enough to not rely on government assistance, then he can afford to hire people to care for any kids he may have.

It's not a difficult concept to understand. If you are competent, you pass, if you are incompetent to care for yourself, you fail.

Shut the fuck up
*pimp slap*
Now be mad. Get mad punk.

First of all, the correct term is developmentally disabled. Secondly, these people are very special and deserve to be treated that way. No cost should be spared in order to provide them with the type of care required. Anyone who disagrees is wrong, and needs therapy.

You are living in a fantasy land in your mind, dude. Grow up.

It sounds more like you're the one who's upset because he's speaking the truth and you prefer your own personal flavor of delusion.

Dumbass

Mentally retarded should not be allowed to have children
Actually Noone that can't even support himself should reproduce

Troll or libfag extraordinaire

Yes

In cases where they will never be productive members of society, yes. If they can still be productive but they are just extremely stupid, then they can live.

This
This so much

the thread began with euthanasia as the topic, hawkings would have been killed before he made ground breaking discoveries and was/ is leading the way in science. And what about idiot savants?

LMAO

YEAH, BOY, as long as someone else is paying for it right? You want to spend billions trying to care for failed abortions that will even be awake, when the other 90% of the people could be served 10 times over with the cost of the 24/7 care for something that's not even as intelligent or conscious as a dog.

If their mentaly retarded, or a vegetable then yes

Now would be the time to start.
Antifa already congregate in groups for easy disposal. Just drop a vial of nerve gas in the crowd.

yeah, but it will never happen because humanity is becoming more and more stupid

A lot of people on Sup Forums would be included in this plan.
But I think that dangers coming from stupidity are to be kept beyond a certain point.
Nobody should be liable for those Darwin award's style accidents

This thread is about euthanasia of retards, not about euthanasia of disableds
Learn to read moron

No, Hawkins developed that disease after he was a successful college student. He wouldn't have been thrown off the cliff in Sparta, he would have died in combat as a teenager when his muscles gave out on him in a battle.

Also, Hawkins never had to rely on government assistance, he came from a well-to do family and was cared for, though he does probably get a check he doesn't even need now.

and for the record, I am against euthenazia. I think everyone should be allowed to live their life, but when it's at the expense of everyone else, some concessions (reproductive rights) must be made in order to keep the system viable.

:(

Look guys, I know that you're trying to be cool in front of the other kids, but we need to have adult conversations about these types of social issues. Let's grow up guys

> we need to have adult conversations about these types of social issues

Sure man, point the way to a registered, moderated forum where we can talk for more than 5 minutes at a time without either the thread derailing or 404. Sup Forums isn't exactly the place for an extended in depth discussion on a serious topic.

"Shut the fuck up already"
"Increasing the tone of your hostility does not a point make"

Nigger are you fuckin' retarded?

This guy gets it

Speaking of Stephen Hawkins, is it me, or has his public statements lately, been kind of... insane? I mean, talking about alien invaders and needing to leave earth in 100 years is some delusion tier stuff....

Respected scientist or whatever, but minds decay....

because the alt-reich will claim Margret Sanger was a martyr ...
eventually...
>>alt-reich is the biggest group of pworshipping uber cogs since... I dunno think of a more "autistic" group of people in the macro...

Stop trying to derail, Spiderman.

He has a point. Aliens most certainly exist somewhere out there and if they ever do find us/come here, chances are going to be pretty high that they arent going to be peace loving liberals.

As for leaving the planet. Take a look around. With the way things are going Earth is going to be a crumbling hell inside 100 years

We're all adults here

derail what?
the wishful snuff thread?
everyone posted has posted nothing but wah.
A guy who couldn't tie his shoes has already phased you out of existence already.

ITT;
>>animal byproduct

Yeah, but the solution isn't to leave earth it's to fix the fucking problems here.

How is that going to work? We'll be the fucking orcs of the galaxy. Going from one planet tot he next just to destroy it and turn it into a barren wasteland.

we need to fix ourselves before we ever dream of leaving earth.

And for the record, interstellar spaceflight is a complete FANTASY that we aren't even remotely even close to, and will be out of reach for the foreseeable future as a matter of fact.

how am i phased out of existence right now

Prove you are not.
>Create the change you envision....
or admit you are also.... "Impaired"...

>trips
We must ask ourselves this question

ITT;
No questions asked...

You're a fucking dumbass

We would have the tech to reach for centauri
6 lightyears are not unreachable far, Shure it would take decades and to build a ship that's able to do it would costs lots of resources but it would be possible with modern day technology

That WAS a question.

This post.

and the problem with fixing ourselves first is that if we did, we'd have no pressing motivation to leave earth in the first place.

couple that with the likelihood of any solution to human problems necessitating post-scarcity and technology that would render leaving our world obsolete to begin with, i.e. creating pocket dimension paradises or AI that explore the galaxy for us or similar.

On one hand, humanity as a whole benefits (in the long run) from the eradication of these genes.
(NB4: whining "b-b-but muh FEELS" fags)

On the other...
1. It's a true slippery slope. Who decides what is detrimental? This is one of those things I could see being easily co-opted by racial (doesn't matter which one) purists. (NB4: 3edgy5me "Hitler did nothing wrong" fags)
2. Is human intervention even needed? Most likely the evolutionary process will solve the problem in its own time.
(NB4: "Evolution is bullshit, a cosmic Jewish zombie wizard did the universe" fags)

No, we give them political power.

Of course it's possible. We could do it now. For what? To send a hundred people on an century long one way trip to hell to satisfy some rich kid's fantasies?

I think there is far better shit to spend time and human lives on here on earth.

>post scarcity

Dude, honestly, you should really remind yourself what is fantasy and what is reality. There is a difference. It's like talking about "The Signularity" You honestly, might as well be talking about the decent of your mythical god.

Ayn Rand relied on government assistance. She filed for it under her real name.

IS THIS A GET THREAD?!

Haha, so true

They would have power if your worthless ass was never born, you faggot

>For what?
We don't usually talk about that in public, but…
hitchhikers.wikia.com/wiki/Golgafrinchan_Ark_Fleet_Ship_B

>discussion about interplanetary travel and colonizing other systems
>lololol but post-scarcity is science fiction kekekekek

whatever you say my dude

Yes, I agree, we do. The worlds' population is, through demand for space and resources, going to pose a major problem for our descendants. At some point, we need to thin out the herd or face exctingtion. Regulating who can breed is the least inhumane way to deal with this issue. Idiocracy makes a valid point in a childish way in regards to what our great-great-grandchildres future look will like, only not grim enough.

People that cannot care for themselves, not necessarily in relation to level of ableness, drain resources that could be spent better other ways. Stephen Hawking provides for him self, his family and for mankind. People like Honey Boo-Boo's mom does not. Stupid, unproductive people should not be allowed to multiply and thus accelerate the decay of the planet.

You need to fulfill certain requirements to drive a car, and in civilized parts of the world you need to fulfill certain demands to own firearms or to become a police officer or president, because your actions related to this activity may have an impact on the people around you. Why is there no demands to whether or not you can procreate?

Also this

I have somehow got 3 of those posts.

~10% of all posts are dubs. people who obsess over dubs don't understand math.

It's all sci-fi right now, you understand that, right? My take on the discussion is that it's some retarded Tower of Babel tier shit when we need to focus on fixing humans, not finding some Earth 2 to rape under the watchful eye of your AI god.

No, but it should be common to check and do an abortion if a serious illness is found.

dont kill mr Krebs