Guy hit my car. Called him He says "I dont know who you are or remember the crash" WHAT DO?

Guy hit my car. Called him He says "I dont know who you are or remember the crash" WHAT DO?

Do you have an insurance or police report?

Yes but I wanna fuq him up first

Call the police next time someone hits you.

That's assault and illegal on your part. Go through the courts if you want your car fixed and quit being a fag

this

Theres no police report and i wanted to let him go (since its a little scratch) but realized hes a faggot

Take that as a lesson then dumbass, youre just wasting your breath at this point. Never say that shit or leave an accident without documenting and collecting info, even if its damage you dont care about you can opt to have your insurance company pay you for the amount of the repairs.

invite him for coffee to talk it over

shoot him in the face when you meet him

victory

you are an idiot,
if you have proof like photo or video evidence, a police incident report or exchanged details with the person after the incident then call the police and explain it to them, may have to take it to court, but you are not going to be able to fuck him up in any way otherwise you will end up being the one defending his actions in court, you fucking idiot, why do you have to ask people online for this kind of shit? are you that fucking stupid that you can't sit down and rationally think out what just happened, how to deal with the situation and proceed to carry out thought up plan, people like you deserve to be hit by very fast moving cars whilst walking or cycling without a helmet

So, someone who is in an accident (which I'm feeling is probably your fault) where there is little damage and you were going to let him go anyway, deserves to get 'fucked up' because you want to think you have some moral high ground?

Kys

Call him and tell him you'll hire a lawyer to take him to court. Some people do reconsider after hearing that.

Do you have full cover insurance? If so, call your insurance and tell them this guy did damage to your car and tell them the plate number, if you're lucky he's got insurance and they can recover for you.

Calling the police and getting a report is the way to go but even this is not 100% sure you'll be getting money for damages

Idiot. Always take a picture, call the police and get their insurance.

Ignore him, how badly is your car damaged? Just take it to a cheap mexican bodyshop if its not too bad.

Pic related?

Live in Canada. The damage is not over $1000 however still gonna cost me.

go to the police, take it to court, get your money and only after all this you should fuck with him. if you fuck him up now you will never get your money.

Yes

you should totally fuck "him" ;) ;) ;)

as if a helmet would help in any crash over 15mph.

How did you get his number? File a police report and explain they gave you his number but claimed they had no insurance card at the time. Once the police report is done, you have to submit it to your insurance company and the insurance will either obtain the plate number or tell you to go to the DMV to obtain the plate number, which you will need a copy of your police report for. After that, you get their insurance and fight the claim. You will need EXTENSIVE photo and video evidence. I personally would ask one of your friends to claim they are a complete stranger to you and a witness as they were "Just walking by the area" when the event occurred. Insurance companies are not your friend and no, they are not there to help you. They are there to profit off of you. A witness is almost always your only route.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you are as retarded as most autistic fucks on Sup Forums. Do you even F1? Rally? Solo? NHRA? Jesus you are fucking stupid.

send nudes

Turn the claim into your insurance company under your "uninsured motorist" coverage. Give them whatever information you have on the other driver. You may need to retroactively file a police report, which is common. I've done it several times. This happens more often than you might expect. Was the other driver black, by chance?

Why are we helping OP? He's a dipshit who did the dumbest possible fucking thing (didn't document, let the guy off), and now wants to get some kind of infantile "justice" because this dude was mean to him?

Fuck OP and fuck all of you for giving him advice. OP is a fucking dipshit manchild and I hope you go fuck this guy up and wind up in prison.

I've never been hit by a car and have never worn a helmet while cycling, i just don't give a fuck user, not a single one.

>fuq
Kill yourself.