clyp.it/s0e1t5rv
youtube.com/watch?v=K3scipaiTX8&t=2s
youtu.be/w8BkBCk5wvk
youtu.be/191WRBj7Cnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't wait for some hot new uploads from my main man cmyk

youtube.com/watch?v=L6JEXquWC7A

none of you listen to good musci and more importantly, nobody fucking cares

yes i agree that more people should listen to groundbreaking artists like jon hopkins, a true innovator

he's ok tho

what, like the James Blake EP? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I keep re-listening to this tape recently for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=_K7f3COihbk
youtube.com/watch?v=0aKmngyUwCA

youtube.com/watch?v=rFA_EPQ6sJY

youtube.com/watch?v=P76dNgGBf1c

our boi?

anyone got a good download for this????

youtu.be/ArbphNINTHE

woiiiiii
twitter.com/JmeBBK/status/870267107921076224

fun

lls

What u lls for laddy

what's your favorite track off pet sounds /bleep/

this is the best thing I've seen all day
the one with close harmony

The shortest one

join us: /mogra on twitch dot tv.

The DJ on right now sucks.

chill 'ard
youtube.com/watch?v=wvLC2OeHrss

so am I right in understanding that bleep is more into techno than anything else

what are some good bleep genres

enlighten me

Fuck off already

If you have to ask...

>not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=o43hJm8Pbj8

do one u dumb prick

Remembered how dumb you are

youtu.be/GwOvBV77g_E

insufferable Sup Forums kid is also a frogposter
colour me surprised

what did he do to you!?

WHO HURT YOU

Kys underage nigger

express to me what in your life brought you to post kys nigger through song. Please. I want to be taken on an audio journey to understanding how you've come to this point.

I am begging you to fuck off

clyp.it/s0e1t5rv

:/

Beg some more

same person

sad.

do u wan 2 be friends user ;_;

we can talk about muzack and stuff 2gether

please post tunes or fuck off

anime grime

So you just want to spam youtube links and never make any human connection what so ever? Why?

Did muslims exist in the 90s?

oh my god fuck off you stupid cunt

anyone going 2 corsica later

>Still replying
Hmmmmm

Good question. I really wonder what it's like for the Muslim immigration thing in London. I've always loved London, you might know. But what do you guys think of it? Europe in general. I'd really like to hear any cool perspectives or stories from Europe.

BACON BUTTY xD

sorry s/t

they spawn when you post anime

In the USA I've never had a problem with immigrants or met any seriously racist/intolerant people. They seem so prevalent online but I grew up around Vietnamese people, Hatians, Alabamians, muslims, Black people, White people, gay, jew, gentile, etc. Never ever had a serious problem. But I wonder if there actually is a problem in london, or if it's just made up internet hype? I don't get it. I hear about "pakis" "Dumb Paki" too in this thread, why? Do you guys really not like muslims/Pakistani people?

Probably not, given how intolerant bleep is

It's ok but ffs think next time laddy

I'd really like it if we could have actual lively disscussions in /bleep/ rather than what we have now. It seems so dead. How are we supposed to get to know one another, share our culture, and produce anything of substance if we don't even have any meaningful discussion? I always come back to these threads because I've grown to like the people who post here and I've picked up on some of your culture and understand your life if just a little bit. That was part of listening to the music together. It seems like the culture of /bleep/ now is completely non-existent, and it's just a bunch of mind-numbing nothingness. I can't even really put it into words. I feel like I'm talking and nobody is there, yet there's like 30 posters in this thread. It makes no sense what so ever. If we can't grow and talk to one another together, then what are we even doing here? Just sharing memes? What a low form of communication.

No one gives a fuck what u think lol

is this the kook again?

I had a room-mate who was fresh out of india and it was quite hard for me to really relate to him like my old friends, since he just came from india, but he liked all the /bleep/ music I played in our living room at night and was in general a cool guy. I think we could of really been great friends. I wonder why you don't see many natives/first generation immigrant friendships. Would be cool sort of.

Also, I don't see why the whole discussion has to be directly related to soundwaves at all times, we can't have tangential threads of discussion? What a disservice to the board in general.

I have never had a single problem with Indians, Chinese, or anyone Asian, never thought about it at all and religion doesn't bother me at all. The only time I EVER think about race at all is with black people because they won't stop going on about it.

this isn't facebook, fuck off

>I don't see why the whole discussion has to be directly related to soundwaves at all times

because its an anonymous music board, not fucking myspace

But you're wrong to imply that this type of discussion isn't appropriate on Sup Forums. 7 word posts with no substance or elaboration are far more like the posting/discussion style on facebook or twitter.

That's part of why those websites are wastelands of cheap laughs and nothing deeper than a puddle. Because what can you possibly say in depth or with any complexity in 140 characters or less? If anything, this is exactly the place to post in the style I'm presenting, because my friends on facebook aren't all around the world. They're in my local area. This is exactly the type of place where cultures mesh and this type of discussion is allowed. Unless of course posters in this thread and the mods in general have abandoned any sort of higher culture all together and want to lower the level of discussion to trolls trolling trolls and people shouting nothingness into the void laughing to themselves maniacally.

techno

youtube.com/watch?v=K3scipaiTX8&t=2s

have we found it, lads? a weapon to surpass the kook?

See my post here You're essentially bringing Sup Forums board culture down to the lowest common denominator, spamming memes, and posting tunes that nobody likes, and slamming on your keyboard with anger when-ever you see someone express independent thought or breaks the herd mentality. I'm trying to simply engage in discussion, what this site was made for, and it seems nobody is interested. I don't get what compels you to avoid actually interesting things and instead not listening to anyone else s tunes unless somehow coerced in relative isolation.

It's not rad, or cool, or far out, or anything. It's just lame, imo.

Just report him

Talking about music and music related topics with friends online..... have you ever heard of this concept before? Are you new here or something?

Bare annoying

Where is s/t

You don't gain anything by banning me, I'm actually creating the thread. I've garnered more posts in the last 5 minutes than in the last 3 hours. This place is dead. And if the means become available to me and I so desire, I'll just start evading all of the bans and do what I want anyways. I have a life beyond bait tunes and harassment, sorry for trying to include you guys in it I suppose.

these posters exemplify why /bleep/ should leave and get its own forum on wikidot or whatever

if the posters here knew anything about Sup Forums it would be that, shithole that it is, actual meaningful musical discussion occurs here

the fact that /bleep/tards actually think it doesn't occur on Sup Forums shows that they're not interested in ever leaving their containment thread and thinking about other styles of music besides lo-fi techno

>twitter.com/JmeBBK/status/870267107921076224

>British government is dysfunctional
>General population makes a grime tune about it and doesn't actually do anything, just posts on twitter trying to be funny

It's like this website is just mainstream and lame. Dance music used to be cool.

>actual meaningful musical discussion occurs here
ty for the laugh

Here lad

Alright, lad. What do you want to discuss about bleeps?

is this mc asuka pic from that rare dvd

It was headsoak

If you want to have soc/bleep, just use musikchan, the spinoff board that was started a few years back which has fuck all traffic and doubt mods would care about off topic shitposting about how you don't have a gf

>TFW someone opens ur door w/o knocking

>knew anything about Sup Forums it would be that, shithole that it is, actual meaningful musical discussion occurs here

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha funniest post of the day

I dunno what it's from desu, just a rare Asuka

Who would win in a fight between Nagato (aka Pain) and Itachi?
13 ANSWERS
Samantha Hauck
Samantha Hauck
Answered Apr 4, 2016
I am guessing most of those who answered did not finish the series and/or forgot that
Itachi and Nagato have ALREADY BATTLED.
Grant you, this was under Kabuto's re animation, so you could call it a foul on that- that, and Nagato was not singling Itachi out, but rather trying to suck naruto's soul out- so there's that. But, the reason Itachi defeated/sealed the Jutsu-controlled Nagato, whom possesses ALL the combined abilities of the Six Paths Of Pain, was because he cleverly manipulated several dozen kunai to attack his very narrow blind spot- despite the fact he had several summons on the battlefield, and had his sight in nearly every direction as a result. Itachi managed to subdue him with the kunai by blinding his summons, before summoning Susano-o and sealing him away with the Totsuka blade.
Itachi also cleverly devised a way to stop the Planetary destruction Jutsu, though I doubt he could have stopped it on his own.

Itachi is literally a genius- he's also very observant, despite his failing sight; such is why he frequently states in that battle that all Jutsu have a weakness.

Had he and Nagato been battling one on one, I think Itachi would emerge the victor- after all, the rinnegan has little defence against genjutsu, which has been stated was Nagato's main weakness. Itachi also has Susano-o, and the Totsuka blade, which are not to be taken lightly. Nagato has some literally Awe-some power, but he's very dependent on it in battle, being that his body is weak. Itachi will not use any more effort than is absolutely necessary, and has a way of out-witting his opponents, as he did when Nagato was reanimated. Though, in his defence, Nagato has tremendous stamina, and if he could somehow blind Itachi, or prevent him from casting genjutsu, he would probably win by that alone.

Let's get back to the tunes lads
youtu.be/w8BkBCk5wvk

First of all, Neither Itachi or Pain are the second strongest Naruto characters at the moment. This answer may have SPOILERS

It goes something like this

Rikuddo sennin
Madara
Tobi
Current Naruto /Sasuke (Sasuke has recently awakned the EMS eternal mangekyo sharingan in the manga) which means he has suprassed Itachi. But it hasn't shown Sasuke fight for a while, so for all we know Sasuke might even be stronger than Madara now. Time will tell.

BUT to answer your question, Pain (Nagato) is stronger than Itachi.

Pain has the strongest dojutsu in the series (rinnegan) you will later find out in the series, that the sharingan actually evolves into the rinnegan. Madara awakned it (he's currently the only Uchiha who managed to do it)

But besides that, when Itachi and Nagato (Pain) were revived in the war,Naruto/Killer bee and Itachi
worked together to seal him. Also, Pain destroyed the whole leaf village, and defeated the strongest jounin the in the series (Kakashi) and would've also defeated Naruto had it not been due to PLOT. Remember he had to keep Naruto alive so they could capture the tailed beast.

To prove he was stronger than Naruto back then, when Nagato got revived he was overwhelming naruto and bee at the same time, if itachi didn't help them they would be dead.

...Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful Genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can...torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over [, etc.]. When the jutsu ends, the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, and possibly suffer a complete mental breakdown. An example of this is Kakashi Hatake, who had to be hospitalized for quite some time after Itachi performed the Tsukuyomi on him.

While the illusion is never the same twice, some elements always remain. The first and foremost similarity is the red moon, which hangs in the sky of each illusion. The moon, in turn, casts a red light throughout the illusion, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the figures within the illusion are in a grayscale inverted color.

Because the Sharingan is the main factor in executing this jutsu, eye contact is required. When he used it on Sasuke Uchiha, however, Itachi seemed to force Sasuke to open his eyes. Sasuke had both eyes closed prior to Itachi's activation of the technique, but opened them in shock as Itachi used the technique. Alternatively, Itachi may have simply caused Sasuke enough pain to open his eyes, or Sasuke did so by himself, despite how unwise such an action was.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to of the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary to perform it. To date, only Sasuke Uchiha has been able to withstand the effects of Tsukuyomi.

Uchiha Itachi is one of the last of the Uchiha clan, with his brother, Uchiha Sasuke. They are the only survivors of the Uchiha clan, which was once praised as the strongest clan in Leaf village.
Itachi is the Shinobi that killed the entire Uchiha clan Apart from Sasuke. And when he was a Shinobi of the Leaf, Itachi graduated from the Chuunin selection exam at the age of 10, and when he was 13 he was a ANBU Captain! At current it's unknown why Itachi let Sasuke live, it may be because only a Mangekyou sharigan user can kill him, and he wished to be killed by his brother. Or prehaps he let him live because "He wasn't even worth killing" either way, he forced his brother to live a painfull life, swearing that he will avenge the clan and kill Itachi.
Itachi has the feared bloodline ability, the Sharigan eye. Which he can use to copy the opponents techniques and also see through other techniques. Itachi has also mastered the Sharigan eye, so he can use the "Mangekyou sharigan" which is a extremely dangerous technique.

Itachi had killed his clan. This was because originally Konoha had sent in a spy into the Uchiha clan to keep watch on them so they don't plan anything against the village as the Uchiha clan had always been in disagreement from the start of the village. So fearing that the Uchiha clan one day might decided to take over the Uchiha clan sent in a spy so they could learn what is going on in the clan and see if anything was being planned. It turns out that the Uchiha cllan did in fact want to try and take over the village and claim in for themselves and were planning an attack. So,in order to protect the village from the Uchiha clan as well from attacks from other villages and country,so konaha ordered Itachi to kill his own clan. However,Itachi knew that he wasn't strong enough on his own to kill his entire clan he had asked for Madara's help. Madara had agreed to help because he was bitter at his own clan blaming him and treating him as an out cast because they had thought he wanted to gain power for his own good and not for the good of the clan so he had agreed to help. Later,on Itachi and Madara worked together to kill there entire clan except for sparing one life Itachi's little brother Sasuke.

you're delusional.

Tbh the ending to Naruto was POZd to death though. One scene I keep thinking about was during the chuunin exams when Naruto is fighting neji and the message is supposed to be that people can overcome their rank and be! what! you! want! but Naruto would've been dead 20 times over if it wasn't for the 9 tails. So what is the true message? That Providence comes to those with initiative or did Naruto find a way to transvaluate his will to power as rangordnung?

No I'm not. At least Sup Forums talks about actually innovative artists like OPN and Amon Tobin

ganjanami :)

youtu.be/191WRBj7Cnk

>my first time in a /bleep/ thread
>naruto, deleted posts and people saying there is actual discussion on mu

did I come in at a bad time or are you usually like this?

anyone seen pearson sound recently? was he good? seeing him tonight and he was pretty shit the one time i saw him before

loooooooool

That's it I give up. I try to help you guys an you just shitpost and make fun of me. Im so mad right now I could almost cry but I won't because I know what you really want is to upset me.

Nice bum