Anybody else sick of these plebbit assholes?

Anybody else sick of these plebbit assholes?

Watching reviewers are for gibbering goobers anyway, who are unable to make their own decisions about what movies to watch and need to be told.

I can't imagine being so mentally challenged as to not even knowing if you like something by just looking at it.

>anyone sick of this thing I voluntarily watch
That's retarded also whoever drew that should stick to their day job.

what's wrong with it?

dont really care about most movies.
hate to say it but they are friend simulators, couple of guys talking shit about movies.

The art style is nice enough but they don't look anything like their depictions there.

>hate to say it but they are friend simulators, couple of guys talking shit about movies.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really making me think

What's the matter, are you a DCuck or something?

You're projecting awfully hard there, buddy. Some people just like watching RLM because it is entertaining.

but these guys are terrific

No, you see, he wants the rest of the board to stop watching their show. Because that's how it works, you just ask people and they do what you want.

I want to cuddle with Jay :3

Does Jay feel insecure knowing he will never be as funny as Mike

When will Mike lose weight? I don't want him to die. The show won't be the same without him. ;_;

why do you think 're:view' was created? It's the only thing Jay is on without Mike to make him look 'serious' because Jay is a SERIOUS film reviewer guys.

Seriously though, like what the fuck

I'm not sure what you mean. You gotta tell me what you're driving at because I'm seeing you drive, but I got no map so I have no idea where you're going. It's the Blair witch project all over again.

>it's a rlm put out something I didn't like so I'm going on Sup Forums to complain episode

They are pretty biased and inconsistent in a lot of their reviews.

I enjoy their show but I lost a lot of respect for them when they gave The Force Awakens a good review.

And when they said they liked Guardians of the Galaxy.

That's wrong susan

>It's an I'm going on Sup Forums to complain about Sup Forums episode

Then stop watching?

awwww did their Suicide Watch review hurt you?

That review was incredibly lazy and just pandering to the general consensus fags

Obviously Suicide Squad was an extremely flawed movie with terrible editing but their review was still lazy and biased.

i hate their lazy, pandering bias and their inconsistency

i lost all respect for them when they bowed to their fans' pressure and liked tfa and hated suicide squad

I completely agree with this. They are lazy panderers with an obvious Disney bias.

It may sound hipsterish, but it's one of those cases when the popularity actually affects the quality of the product.

Maybe it's because the movies/show they have reviewed suck, but I swear they're just parroting the internet's opinion; doesn't make them wrong, but they could at least try and bring something to the table.

>bowed to their fans' pressure
I suppose next you're going to accuse them of parroting the general consensus of the entire internet? You butthurt DC fags need to get a new playbook!

>Disney bias
Oh please. So sowwy to huwt yow wittle feewings DC.

Is it wrong to get that idea from the latest reviews?

The general consensus stuff, not the "muh conspiracy" bullshit.

How am I supposed to find films like Sorcerer, ET, Eraserhead, Turbo Kid, etc. if Jay & Mike don't clue me into them?

They're invaluable.

Nope, I find their reviews infomative, unlike anything you've ever said about movies

I enjoy watching their reviews of movies on HitB more than I actually enjoy watching movies nowadays.

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Missed this pasta

oooh wicked. you naughty boy

Jessi is cute.

yes OP, I've started to tire of them after 5 years or so. It's become repetitive and their reviews are on movies i don't give a fuck about. Why the hell don't they do more Plinkett reviews??

*slide whistle*