You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Mfw the guy in pink looks manlier

Nice body armour faggot. Take it off and play like a real man rugby player would u stupid faggot

This.

Is the football player wearing guy-liner? Pretty sure he's wearing sweat proof makeup.

Football >>>>>>>>>>> rug bee

>'Dem roids.

INB4 muh pee test. You damn well know they plan it all.

As someone who has played both I can assure you they are the same as far as toughness goes to play them. I'd say you have to be a little bit stronger for football, and faster for rugby. Also wrestling is about equal to both as well.

Half of the football "athletes" are nothing like the guy on the right. Theyre just some fat lazy fucks told to beef up by the fat fuck coaches. Any of them faggots would get absolutely mangled by a Rugby player, sissy body armor and helmets or not.

Lmao why do faggot euros wear pink uniforms?

nerve gas

Exactly. Rugby league and union players run most of the game. Whereas the amerilards play for 10 secs than walk around for 2 mins doing nothing.

I played both sports while I was in school. Hits in football were way more impactful, but getting a 30 second rest after each play pretty much nullified how tough the hits were. Meanwhile in rugby it was 80 minutes of non-stop action.

Conclusion: Rugby > Football

Being insecure about a color makes you the faggot.

real men dont need a helmet and actually like getting concussions

That sad realization of finding someone who's never played the greatest game of all time.

Wearing pink also makes you a faggot.

I'd rather be a faggot not wearing pink as opposed to a pink wearing princess flaming faggot.

Football is a far more violent sport than rugby.

this is football you fucking murrican faggot.

Maybe it would be if amerilards didnt have 500 kilos of steel plate armours protecting them, but they wear armours like the fags they are so its not tougher

Divegrass*

i couldnt play nfl football because i wasnt good enough and now i pretend like rugby is more difficult to convince myself im not a failure- leonard peters

The pads are what make it more violent retard.

[CITATION NEEDED]

They kick a ball using their feet -> foot ball

Amerifags hold an egg -> hand egg

Guaranteed (You)'s

"Stade Français" is at least gay friendly if you also consider their calendar

How does pads make it more violent? By definition they do the opposite.

The holy grail of sports, elegant and genious.

That's not Football it will never be Football. What you Americans call ''soccer'' is FOOTBALL

(you)

>wearing protection makes us get hurt more
Holy fuck how dumb are you?

Put the football guy into a rugby match and he wouldn't last 5 seconds b4 being killed

There is on average 50 mins of standing around in rugby. 30 mins of physical activity.

>Current year
>Not knowing that nobility played games on horseback
>Too stupid to understand common folk played games afoot
>mfw historic football was more like rugby and American football
You stink like a farmer and there's a reason why your kind stayed in the fields instead of being taught to read. Get thee back to thy sty, peasant.

Ray Lewis would kick that faggots ass

Hey smart guy...do some research. Soccer was a Brit term, genius.

Needs armor of course....

Are all rugby players this gay?

No. Just the britfags

but it's a french calendar.... of the french team....

jesus americans are fucking retarded no wonder nobody is surprised donald trump is fucking their country for the next 30 years and they all clap like seals

america spends hundreds of billions on a military just to bomb some dusties with wooden rifles hahahahaha the USA is funny because its a country that behaves like a 4 year old

look at these faggots
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOOTBALL MOTHER FUCKERS
> SOCCER is for dirt niggers in Africa

God this copy paste thread is still a thing?

>rugby
>gay

Pick 2

>playing sports instead of esports
You don't know the meaning of the word "tough"

Based fucking Ninkovich. Pats are the GOAT handegg organization.

>fagball
>shoulder pads
>face shild
>4 quarters
>11 min of action

All my KEKS.