Oh user! Were you just looking up politics on your phone?? That's so cool!! Who are you voting for?

>Oh user! Were you just looking up politics on your phone?? That's so cool!! Who are you voting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Mexico
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PNv_TJzKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well ladies. I was going to vote for a True Conservative, but now there's only one option. I'm standing with Her.

>every girl has the same face

well considering that im a huge sexist and racist, probably hillary

Who are you people and how did you get into my room?

UBER ALLES, DEUS VULT.

I am voting for Trump.

[Tips MAGA cap]

hello non-hwhite

Trump.
Why lie?

"I was just reading about libtards falling into a Trump Trap for the fiftieth time this year."

I'm writing in Adolf Hitler , just like I do every election.

I just like to keep informed. I'm going to vote for Hillary. I love women and I would do anything to see you smile.

Google

>Are you aware the the Hebrews are behind everything that is wrong in this country?

>implying they wouldn't be soaked when a 6/10 maybe 7/10 mexican guy with a jacked body (nothing to big tho) tells them he's voting for trump and dishes out all the facts and statistics as to why he chose him and deflect all of there liberal bullshit with stone cold evidence and basic logic. show them whos boss, thats right daddies boss and I will mount everyone of you and I'll make you cum very hard

Vermin supreme

DEUS VULT BROTHER!

MAGA!

I feel stupid by posting this an by all definitions you wouldn't be comfortable by not defining me as a Chad. But in all seriousness if you seriously said trump and then just ran circles around they're lack of argument they would be salivating on the inside women by nature are attracted to those who aren't afraid to voice their opinions without any sort of pandering to bs because they want that emulated in a mate and potential partner. How this flies over the top of almost everyone on Sup Forums is what consistently makes me loose hope in any sort of future for the white race. Because it is undoubtly white males who have lost that sense of mateship that all other minorities never loose simply because they are all underdogs, sure there's infighting and fighting between the non pure races but it's nothing compared to this attitude permeated especially here that single handled castrates you all before you've had the chance to drain your balls. Man up anons and realise the only shame you ever truly face is shame you let decide your future actions.

I #StandWithRand , ladies

And that's why no one invites you again. You have to be subtle user.

im white but those girls have identical features
pic related

Trump.
Now shut up, I need to shitpost this dank Pepe meme before the thread slides to page 9.

This. No reason to hide anything. Women are dumb anyway, as long as you sound confident and actually not come off sounding like an autistic racist they'll think it's sexy that you stand by your convictions. Not the girls in OP pic though, they look like weirdos

KEK

It doesn't matter who I vote for because who I vote for won't win, voting is over-rated and should be restricted, I would give up my right to vote for increased economic freedom, show tits you disgusting gashes

i'm voting for donald trump. sorry ladies, i'm taken

Venkatat Patel of course

epic xD

Lemme tell ya about moonman, he's out of this world.

Dear god, what have you done?

I'm leaning Trump. He's got the balls to make other leaders respect us.

Saying I support Trump got me laid a few months ago.

There is literally nothing more cucked than lying about your political beliefs for pussy.
Also, it doesn't work anyway.

Tell them I'm voting for Bernie then fuck the girl in the pink hair. Then vote for Donald Trump MAGA

I'd lie and say Hillary to ruse theM, then yell "THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER" as I come inside their ass

IT'S THE KIKES! THE FUCKING KIKES ARE CONTROLLING ME! THEY'RE CONTROLLING YOU!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S THE KIKES?!?!

If you vote for the other guy, he wins. -Trudeau

Trump be like..

>that guy who replies with a serious answer to these threads

>anything
>ok user, can you watch me get fucked by jamal

Vincente Fox IS NOT the President of Mexico.

The President of Mexico is Enrique Peña Nieto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Mexico

barney xanders, of course.

That reserved for husbands, user will probably be asked to get fucked by Jamal and strap-on friends of her.

After that he gets a kiss... in the cheek.

Tr-Trump

Adolf Hitler.

I'm specifically traveling back in time to vote for him.

only good answers in the thread so far

>wear my MAGA hat almost constantly when I'm out of the house
Oh I don't know.

Who the fuck are you?

they do have samey faces though. i think front left and front right might even be sisters.

Voting Trump, bitch nigga.

"I can't vote. I'm a convicted child molester."

It would be 100x better than admitting to being a Drumpfkin in their eyes.

Uh, Austin Petersen

Jesus Christ our savior

wew lad

At first I was for trump but then I heard about the women wage gap. Now I shill for hill.

i used to shitpost with that picture

well ladies i don't care about politics because obviously i'm gay since you're all not uncomfortable to be around me so of course my logical choice would be bernie sanders even though i don't care about politics but i still chose bernie because i'm a huge faggot

It's a redpill in disguise

wew lad

>y-you t-too

Jeb what are you doing

Get building Jebby boy.

Hitler

Come on Jeb, that wall isn't gonna build itself

I can't even vote.. I'm Canadian. WTH am I even doing here?
So you girls like Trudeau?
YEAH YOU DOOOO.

C..Corbyn. W-we need to look out for the vulnerable, you know?

>$0.10 has been deposited to your bank account!

What's voting?

Ivan, please.

Rand Paul write-in.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

I got more. They're very effective desu

he knows

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PNv_TJzKU

I'm sorry Andria.. That's disgusting. You should come to church with the rest of us sometime.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

that's bullshit and we both know it.

it happens on both sides, it's just most obvious this cycle because the people they hired are fucking morons

Any candidate that will repeal the amendment that allowed you bitches to vote.

post this on /r9k/

"Uncle user, where is your wife?"

Kill yourself Soros puppet

HITLER

>make a leftist case for voting trump

it isn't hard to do

Don't lurk on /r9k/ but I probably should user.

I mostly only lurk Sup Forums honestly.

tbqh any board is better than Sup Forums at this point.

Bernie, let's smoke some weed and have an orgy now :^)

Suddenly this becomes relevant when he's no longer insulting Trump :)

Front two are sisters or twins for sure

the rest prob have the same brand of makeup or somethign I dont know

indeed, i haven't been on Sup Forums for years now, it's nothing but facebook,reddit & 9gag rejects being uncontrollable cancer.

>you rite
However,
Former leaders, current leaders and future leaders will learn to respect the Don.

>Oh user! Were you just looking up politics on your phone??
>That's so cool!!
Y-you too...
>Who are you voting for?
H-Hillary.
>Great! You know, if you give me solid proof you voted for her, maybe I'd let you take me out to dinner sometime.
O-okay!

>one election later
>Shillary is prez
>you meet her again
>shows her proof you voted for her and asks about that dinner

>Do I know you? Why would I go out with you, when I have a hot date with Chad?
CHAD? CHAD?! I THREW AWAY MY VOTE AND RUINED THE COUNTRY FOR YOU BY PICKING AN INCOMPETENT WOMAN YOU LIKE, AND YOU GO OUT WITH CHAD?! REEEEEEEEEEEE

>5 minutes later, the police have you on handcuffs while the police are collecting evidence of the murder

Fuck off Yeb!

The Designated One of course.

ugly loli thought

if you ever find yourself in that sticky situation just run away..

do it for America