GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY ATE TWO AND A HALF OF MY ROOMMATE'S POT BROWNIES...

GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY ATE TWO AND A HALF OF MY ROOMMATE'S POT BROWNIES. I HAVE NEVER DONE MARIJUANA IN MY LIFE AND I WAS HALFWAY THROUGH THE LAST ONE WHEN HE TOLD ME

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW IN 5 HOURS HELP

nice b8, I guess you're going to have to skip that job interview, other than that, just enjoy the effects with your roommate, it's gonna be fun, trust me, put on some good ass music and chill

These situations do not happen. There is a very clear distinction in taste.

Nice bait
If true, that'll teach you not to steal other people's food you fat cunt.

I honestly thought they just tasted funny. Didn't make the connection. Kept eating anyway because I was hungry and am fatass.
Should I start puking or am I really fucked?

you donezo

two and a half ? wow, sounds like you'll have a very bad time, but you probably wont die.

Oh noes, 2 marajuanas will make you an fag

Reschedule your interview, especially if you've never been high before. Better come up with a good excuse and quickly too.

Everyone is getting on this guys ass for not tasting that very specific taste but no one realized that his roommate is living with a lazy fuck who eats other people's food. Fuck you op

I recommend listening to broken promise by Synkro, jerking off, and sleeping. Youll be good man.

>WHAT DO I DO?
MASTURBATE

I was very hungry and didn't think he would care. Yeah, I didn't ask but he usually doesn't mind anyway.

OP You will die fat fag for stealing awesome dudes food

OK but seriously is 2.5 brownies a lot? Am I going to overdose? Should I go to the hospital?

I'm not feeling anything. Is this normal?

Yeah it's a OD as usually newbies eat only half of it

OP you shouldn't go to that interview, especially if this is your first time eating pot brownies. You should kick back, try to relax and enjoy the trip for what it is. You may want to take a 6 hour nap as well.

There is no such thing as overdose with weed. you're going to be very very high though. If you want to lessen the high go puke now, the important thing to remember is to just chill the fuck out and go buy some snacks now and watch a movie. Weed isn't a dangerous drug by any means - the worst that will happen is you pass out and wake up hungry enough to eat everything in your fridge.

Depending on what you ate and how your digestion is it might be an hour-two hours from eating until you feel it - it'll be gradual.

Also, you're 100% going to have to skip on that job interview.

You literally can't overdose.

You will get really fucking high some time in the next hour or so.

You might be okay by the time the job interview rolls around. Not 100%, but good enough to sit through it without looking retarded.

give it an hour, hour and a half.
then another 6 before it's out.
serves you right for eating someone else's shit.

You ate 2 and a half pot brownies, you're gonna be pretty high.

You're probably gonna have a bad time bro, especiallyi f you dont smoke. You might as well go to the hospital.

Stop being a pussy.

Stop stealing your roommate's food you fucking faggot.

There is no help here. You're about to shake hands with the devil boy.

Everyone with even half a brain who had accidentially eaten something they learnt to be harmful to them would immediately try to induce vomiting and be about 95% done with it.

Everybody else would make a half-assed troll post. It's Sup Forums. Take a wild guess

Cancel the job interview ASAP

Either go puke now to reduce the effect or just wait, don't fall asleep on your back in case you throw up, and just chill.

You will be high for a long time