I played with these stupid FUCKING things for the first time last night for a couple of minutes and had to give it back...

I played with these stupid FUCKING things for the first time last night for a couple of minutes and had to give it back to the owner, and right now I have the biggest fucking urge to play with one but I can't.

It's currently 0336 in the morning, there isn't a single place open. I don't know why but I'm getting restless, I NEED to play with this fucking thing?

What the fuck do I do for the next 6 hours to hold me over until the stores open so I get myself one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play with your dick like the olden days, you autismo

masturbate or something

How autistic are you op?

/thread

I have not been diagnosed with autism, and I have no reason to believe that I am on the autism spectrum.

I do however suffer from fucking anxiety, which is only getting FUCKING worse the more time I spend not playing with these fuckers

I've been jerking off for the past 2 hours, my dick just hurts at this point.

these are like dysfunctional gyroscopes.

Damn shills.

Ignore this crap.
Don't waste your money.

Explain wtf you're talking about?
Ninja Death Stars are cool but I can't quite understand the urgency?

they're the stupidest thing on earth but after a thread yesterday I looked into them and ended up ordering one online
I knew it was a waste of money for stupid bullshit but I just knew that if I closed the tab without ordering it, it wouldn't just disappear. it would eat at me. now I feel like a dumb jackass.

I thought they were stupid as fuck too, like who the fuck would spend so much time spinning a shuriken looking thing?

But after playing with it for just a few minutes I got fucking addicted, it's so stupid.

Have you used one before? Fuck man, you probably won't be able to take your hands off of it.

Seriously FUCK my friend for letting me use his stupid toy.

I have not used one before. I do like tactile things like that. I don't even smoke weed but I do have a metal pokeball grinder, and opening it and snapping it shut with the magnet that holds it together was like my thing.

pic is what I ordered because I'm a stupid faggot

I seriously had to look up on youtube what you were talking about. How the fuck does this even become a trend?

15 Years later and I still want a Powerball. follow your dreams OP

manufacturers make threads like this and flood sites like twitter and reddit with fake accounts of ppl saying how cool this shitty 40 cent piece of chinese crap is.

oh shit son. I gots one of those. Need to go dig it out of the box it's in!

Fuck yeah

I have no idea, apparently these things are for people with autism, and ADHD.

I don't have either of those, but for some reason I cannot stand not having one in my hand right now.

Nigga do I fucking look like I'm shilling this autistic shit? I'm trying to seek help and find something to hold me over for the next 6 hours. Then I'm going to the store and getting the shittiest $5 one they have.

Give it to me you greedy cunt. Does it have lighting up LED's?

>Nigga do I fucking look like I'm shilling this autistic shit?

yes, very much so.

>do i look like i'm shilling this autistic shit
yes. yes you do actually.

I was diagnosed with autism, these things are cancer, don't you put the existence of it on me now.

the 711 by my house sells them and they are open 24 hours a day

Fuck I haven't thought of that, going to drive to the neared 711 now

buy it if you please, but for the love of god, can you just douse that thing in WD40 before you go and spin it around in class? i want anyone who uses these while im forced to hear to be put in a gulag.

WD40 will dry out the bearings and make the problem worse. You need some proper bearing grease for that.

Ha ha unlucky, i 3d printed one and had some spare bearings, spins like a charm

What is the function of this object

It spins

to keep autists busy and prevent them from attempting to communicate with others

OP if you just kill yourself you won't have any desire to fulfill your autist fantasies.

This shit is worse than fingerboxes

This.

i've seen videos if spinning these shits, but what i would like to know is what is the function of the outer three bearings?

i youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Did your autism just compare a real autistic spinner to a made up meme to fool normie new fags?
You are just as autistic.

Fleshlight for pencil-dicked faggots like you

To provide weight so it spins better, with just a light piece of plastic it slows down quick due to friction and air resistance, with the bearings it adds weight and momentum

Learn a fucking instrument you millennial.

Stupidest fucking thing ever. In my day the Rubic's cube was the thing, at least it had some skill involved.
My step-son came home from his dad's with one. He wanted me to try it.
Fuck. I not only have to try it, I have to be the good parent and share his enthusiasm.
He walked away while I was fucking with it.
2 hours later, I'm still binge watching Netflix and spinning this fucking thing.
I can't say I need to have one, but if it was near me I'd still be spinning it.

Amazon has a 6 speed shifter key chain thing. I can see myself owning one now. I'll get two so the kid can have one. Cooler than the spinner. Ya I'm a bit petty like that.
His dad may be bio, but I own a racecar and guns. :-)

You've obviously never had a good fingerbox.

It's for people with ADHD or autism who feel the need to fidget with stuff constantly.

I'd rather not.

I play the piano/keyboard, but what's the point of playing at 0436?

Second thought, not a chance at that price.

Masturbate

The real question is which one is more autistic?

What's the point of spinning a piece of metal around at any time? Write a new song, start to finish, about your anxiety.

Kek I just ordered the most expensive one I could find with the full ceramic bearings. This will be especially fun while I'm tripping.

That exact thing happened to me. But it's not coming until fucking june 14 apparently.

What store sells them?

It's just nice to have something to fidget with. It helps to keep me from grinding my teeth. I grind my teeth without even noticing if my hands aren't occupied with something.

Flicking a drum stick around your fingers works great, looks impressive too when you get good at it.

i had the same exact pain OP. I got the fidget cube back when it was just starting and the shipment time was a month. A literal. Month. I never even touched a fidget cube before then and I was so nervous waiting for that fucking long.

im good with my good old trusty.

I miss mine

cube

Aww fuck son, that's a nice finger box.

kid nowadays can't enjoy a quality fingerbox. they need to go to amazon and but these cheap fidgets things.

it isn't coincidence that it sounds similar to faggot

I never really saw threads promoting products back when Moot was in charge.

Go do a couple sets of push-ups you worthless piece of scum.....

>sheeeeeesh, kids these days!
>amiright?

hundertmarks are enjoyable ones dude
i'll get 2 more of them since the price is decent at the moment.
>mfw they get the price they deseve

Printing off a new fingerbox at the moment

Was thinking of adding some custom decals and stuff to it, like protruding words such as kek

Damn that's beautiful, I lost mine

Like none of you autistics have ever heard of ball in a cup.

Yeah but you'll look like a douche twirling a drumstick around in public

Aww man, that´s just awesome, mine got stolen, they are very rare out here

I dare you youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

wow trying to promote this shit in a board full of 12y/o,i bet you're that ugly cunt with a birthmark on his face.fuck off with your shitty beyblade.

You faggots are really paranoid holy fuck

that was beautiful

where did you get it

Found a diynosaur

>do I fucking look like I'm shilling this autistic shit
yes

Make one out of broken HDD then forget about it while it gathers dust

>my wife's son

where are you getting them at a good price, they're still $150+ where I shop.