WWYD

WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take the food from the whale and give it to the skinny lesbian.

Politely say "excuse me" as I pass them, get some crackers and cheese, walk away.

I think they're both dykes, but skinny could use the calories.

Ask girl on left how her bulk is going, ask girl on right when she's done with chemo.

Fuck them both in the anus. QED.

the skinny one I would actually fuck. The Landwhale should be send to Africa, I guess that would feed those nignogs for at least some days

No dude, she's bang on. She's got a nice ass, cute tits, pleasant face.

If she gains weight it'll go right into her arms. Absolutely flabharam.

Those fat udders could easily feed a whole village.

She would probably end up naked and on all fours with a cow bell hanging from her neck while leashed to the chief's throne.

You're right about dat ass.

I would fuck her right in the pussy.

As long as they eat her and leave us alone for just a few days, I am happy. Two Birds with one stone. Could it even be better?

If they're both really dykes, good luck with that.

I'd Requiem for a Dream 'em at gunpoint.

maybe we could poison the fat pig and erase some nignogs?

wwyd to take her freom innocent virgin to cock hungry whore?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to take over the world.

fatty might actually look kind of cute stripped naked and lowered into a boiling pot by the tribesmen, or oiled up on a plate with an apple in her mouth...

idk fatty might like dick. Skinny doesn't though. theres no way.

fuck the shit out of her till she cries black tears, HOTT!

Then it's the perfect excuse to engage in some forced breeding.

Imagine the looks on their faces when they feel a cock being buried in their asses or cunts for the very first time while they're kicking and screaming against it.

Or just go the easy route and let some animals fuck them silly. Teach them what they're good for if they won't willingly take a human dick.

Um, that's rape.

Um, that's the point.

Bargain for Solo.

Taking two feminist dykes like this and forcing them into Slave Leia gear would be pretty hot actually.

Maybe march them around a convention floor like that, or at least force them to wander around some city streets while leashed and barely anything concealing their dyke bodies...

She gives the best head you've ever had.

Would you breed her again?

This pic confirms it. She needs a rough face fucking.

how come?

Well I'd have to take advantage of that then. I'd let her tease me and work her way into worshipping my cock her own way, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes. As I got nice and hard, though, I'd change to throat fucking her with my thick member until I shot all over her face and tanktop. Wwyd to her? She also gives great head (no gag reflex!) And rides like a champ

Nothing cute about fat chunks of shit. I would just be glad not to have to look at her anymore
Damn user, your a sick fuck!
Looks like a fucking Dog. Would let her work in my Restaurant for a daily bowl of Rice. You fucking Gook Cunt.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

anyone?

Every person in OP's pic looks like someone I don't want to spend an afternoon around. So WWID? Leave that horrible party and go do something else.

I could stand to hear more.

I would surely give here my Meat Snake!
Looks kinda retarded....would bang!

Kill the 2 and fuck the life out of the ice cream pie combo on that plate.

kill both youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Wwyd? This chick gets soooo wet

FUCKING JESUS STOP REPOSTING THE SAME EXACT PHOTO OVER AND OVER AGAIN

bump

maybe if the first thing she ever fucked was a dog...

Fuck the skinny one and make the fat one watch all the while telling her this what good girls who take care of themselves get.

Then make the fat one eat my cum from inside the skinny ones vagina.

I'm sure fatty has eaten that pussy before, but never their rapist's cum out of it.

Shit, that should be all fatty is ever allowed to eat until she gets skinny.

And skinny learns to be terrified when you pull out your dick and tell her to remove her panties because it's time to feed her fat friend again...

Shameful threesome.Wake up with a hangover and regrets. Talk to neither one ever again.

No, I dont want Chop Suey! Stop harassing me with your Rice Corns you damn Gook!

Wwyd to her?

I'd pull off that top and have her blow me for while. Then I'd pull down those shorts and fuck her prone in the sand. I'd fill her with cum and let it leak our onto the beach. Wwyd?

do you have any more nudes?

I do, for a price

Id grab the plate of food from the fat chick and tell he to stop eating, then give the plate to the chick on the right and tell her eat it.

Set phasers the kill

Wwyd to my ex?