Sup Forums I have a problem

Sup Forums I have a problem.

So as a joke between me and my buddies I made a Grindr account for a few good laughs. However, I'm a straight guy with a girlfriend and I fucked up. Basically I got drunk one night at home alone and was bored so I decided to check my Grindr (forgot to delete it). Long story short I ended up having 3 guys come to my house and taking turns blowing me and cumming in my ass.

That was a week ago, and I regetted it ever since. But now I'm starting to feel ill and my girlfriend has a nasty rash around her vagina now since we've been having sex.

What should I do? My girlfriend wants to get tested, but I don't want to get caught over some bullshit that shouldn't have happened. It was a accident, I'm straight and she's going to think I'm a faggot and dump me over one stupid mistake. Help guys what should I do.

>tl;dr accidentally had sex with a few guys, now me and my girlfriend are sick. Don't want her to find out, what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUw4Qh9uFK8
youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill her then she'll never find out

Just tell her they were actually traps, it won't be gay then. No problems.

AIDS

>Straight
>Fucks dudes

Pick one

sauce on pic

OP is faggot (in denial)

Hahahah thanks for the laugh man

My sides

10/10 OP

Say you fucked a hooker.
At least that way she won't find out you're a pole smoker, you fucking faggot.

> accidentally had sex with a few guys
> accidentally
>few guys

>accidentally had sex with a few guys

You probably have ghoneria or whatever that shit is. Good thing is your girl probably cheated also so you just blame her and you good

That's OP

Wow. I've been drunk but I've never been gay orgy drunk before. Good job OP.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Gave my girlfriend an STD the same way, well with one dude lol but listen op, she will find out. You have to lie. What sounds better? "Babe I really fucked up, I got really drunk and met a girl from Backpage" then you try your best to do damage control. Or "sorry you have an STD because I let 3 dudes use me like a whore" she's gonna most likely leave you, but lying is the only way to go here

>HAHA Make a GRINDR ACCOUNT BRO!!
>HAHA OKAY IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING THOUGH!!

>HAHA ITS A JOKE!!!
>???
>AIDS
>ITS A PRANK BRUH

>It was an accident
SURE OP, you just fell into their dicks. It happens. Dude just tell her that you got that from a public bathroom or some shit like that.

You don't accidentally fuck three dudes OP. You might as well hit them back up once your girlfriend dumps you

just lie
have a dog to bite you and say it was from the bite

probablt you got AIDS from her

Can't hide that shit, OP. Confess and move on. You fucked yourself over.

don't be such a white knight
she prolly did the same

Fail fake thread

this story is too good to be true

yeah just say u had sex with the dog OP, you're fine

Tripped
Fell
Landed on his dick

it happened to me too but i bailed half way thru and stole their weed . ah, alcohol, why do you do this

>have gf
>have gay sex out of boredom
>ruin perfectly good relationship

Lmao, im sorry dude but thats fucking hilarious. That's 100% on you man

>telling OP the truth that he fucked up
>being a white knight

nigga what?

There's getting drunk and being so horny that you say fuck it and jerk off with a guy and maybe suck him off...but then there's this level of faggotry that would make Richard Simmons blush and thats getting drunk and gangbanged in the ass by randos. I think you may have contracted Super Aids.

>your retardation

These Faggots
Blame it on her...
If this was a real story of course

Yeah dude you really fucked up, although this is can't be real, 10/10 I lol'd and replied without sage

>I ended up having 3 guys come to my house and taking turns blowing me and cumming in my ass.
>no homo

Get the fuck out, /fit/.

OP I can empathize. I'm straight, but got *really* drunk a few years back and sucked a guy off. I got Herpes Simplex 2 on my mouth.

You need to get tested, OP.

>THIS FUCKING THREAD

virgin NEET

>However, I'm a straight guy
>3 guys come to my house and taking turns blowing me and cumming in my ass.

I love this "I'm totally straight but I happened to suck a dick once" meme. That's not how sexuality works, faggot.

"accidently had sex with a few guys" - you sir have made my week, sentence of the year contestant right there.

kek

>"accidently had sex with a few guys"
it happens

>it happens

you bet it does. and to straight guys.

alcohol/drugs can make you do fucky stuff.

>you bet it does. and to straight guys.

Trips of truth

this

false. i have experienced many drugs and alcohol

OP you fucked up big time. You probably have HIV.
Good luck....

youtu.be/jUw4Qh9uFK8

the worst ylyl I've ever seen in my life

>acidentally had sex with a few guys

tell her you got raped and were too ashamed to report it. That way she'll be considered a heartless bitch to dump you

I bet I could get you to AT LEAST suck my dick when you're shit-faced drunk.

wp op

This is the most appropriate picture for this thread!

This. I've done a lot of drugs and a shit ton of drinking, but never once have I thought, "wow I'm so fucked up I need to suck some cock."

Uhhhmmmm yea... So where you fucked up was with letting guys come over and fuck you.....
Wtf?!?
I started reading that assuming you started the account to get nudes or something. Now I believe you need a dr for the body, and a seperate dr for your brain son. You fucked up, also all gay shit aside... Why let them fuck you with no rubber?

There is only one logical choice... see image

I have. And I bet you're lying.

Just fucking deny. Watch her end up coming out and saying she is sorry cause she fucked someone else and thinks she is the cause...

>itt straight guys deny their bisexual curiosities
>on an anonymous board
>because they're manly men!

lol fagets

Accidentally had sex....

Yea, she'll buy that.

this youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

how is your dick infected, since you infected her vagina, if they were fucking your ass? Shouldnt your ass hole be infected???

lost

Yeah holy fuck. Epic.

I put $50 on her getting gangbanged by a bunch of niggers

You really don't understand infection do you?

If that story is true then you are a gay dude. You should have been honest and told you gf after it happened so she could stay away from your infected dick/ass/body.

If you die from AIDS then there is a god. and you will deserve it.

Are you this uneducated?

>>itt straight guys deny their bisexual curiosities
>>on an anonymous board
>>because they're manly men!

You fags and bi men are unable to understand that MEN have ZERO sexual appeal for most guys... ZERO!! It is like showing me a picture of coffee cup and saying "You know you want to fuck it"... NO... No, I don't.

>as a joke
>3 guys came in my ass

Don't keep all the keks to yourself!
Share them with you gf. I'm sure she will see the humor in the fact that you are a faggot, like we all do.

POST the messages from GRINDR
fucking liar

OP you 100% have aids... You let a bunch of FAGS cum in your ass without a condom. You're fucked bud.

kek good one

OP is more than a faggot

he may not had penetration
just cum on ass

Actually he is right, bacteria infections do not go through your bowel walls or you would be dead in a few days. HIV takes more than a week, herpes would be more than just a rash. So his dick is prob not infected but his dirty balls slapping on her pussy might spread something from his bumhole to her vag.

Guy has chlamydia or worse in his ass.

That is super gay. Like, an exceptionally homosexual act. Its rough that you caught something, but its 2017, you knew the risks

It takes 3 weeks for any infection to set I. Place usually, it could be gonnorhea, but you wouldn't be able to transfer that fast and have an outbreak that short of a distance. You're a bait. 8/8 but if true, you're girlfriend has been cheating on you actually...you would have had to have a rash to give it to her or a bacterial infection in your cock.

Its funny because you three are dumbasses who apparently dont know hoe STDs work...

actually most people have bisexual curiosity.

I'm straight and I've only experimented with 2 men. I prefer women.

>I'm straight and I've only experimented with 2 men
bruh

>>I'm straight but I've blown enough dicks to fill up a hot air balloon.

Straight....right sure you are. Kek

>actually most people have bisexual curiosity.

I must be an ultra alpha male, because I have ZERO sexual desire (EVER) for any guy. Fuck, the rest of you are seriously beta males?

More women for me!

>hurr durr anal sex with a man is gay

How the fuck is it gay? If I use it purely as a masturbatory technique, its no different than using a dildo to stimulate your prostate

Same as if you were a trans girl with a new engaged boyfriend that didn't know. It's up to you to tell or not.

I tried anal with a guy once. It feels good, but I'm turned off by men for the most part.

>mfw I let my gf's peg me

you guys need to be a little more open-minded. you can be straight an experiment.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

>I'm straight
>sucked a guy off once

Pro tip: oh nevermind.

I don't like traps
but I like real women who look like traps
what am I?
pic related

>cumming in my ass
Nigga, you gay!

ok

A straight dude with bad taste.