I'm seriously depressed, Sup Forums

I'm seriously depressed, Sup Forums

It's been a week shy of 2 months since my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me.

We were seriously in love, I mean I'd give up my life for her in a heartbeat. Bought her nice stuff whenever I could just to see her happy. Cuddled 24/7 whenever we had a chance. Knew more about each other than anyone else knew, and overall just wanted to talk to each other nonstop all day and be with each other.

I moved to Massachusetts just to be with her and got accepted at a college out there. She broke up with me 1 month and 3 weeks ago, and moved on fast as fuck (less than a week)

I'm stuck here still depressed, still thinking about her every second of the day. I live 10 mins away from her house and she wants nothing to do with me.

How can you plan your life out with someone and love someone so much just to dump them and send nudes to their best friend? (Which she did)

I'm angry, depressed, sad, and enraged. I can't get her off my mind, I really thought she was the one. Literally the best looking girl, every guy would stare at her when we went out in public, and would be jealous that I was the one who had her, and nobody else. Now she's probably out there with some other guy - living happy. It's unfair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucc0JrOrzoo
youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You were waay too attached. I know how you feel, believe me. Move on and maybe try and regain contact with her later. But for now, focus on yourself and do things you like

if she moved on that fast she was with someone before it was over

I'll never get back with her. She wants nothing to do with me.

I thought she was as attached to me as I was to her, she seemed mutually obsessed. And I'm serious about that, too.

She'd always msg me to hang out and talk. Always wanted to be with me every day. Toward the end, she distanced herself. Little things like

>stopped sending nudes
>told me to delete her nudes (she claimed she was scared someone would hack and leak them)
>started talking to my friend more (didn't care at the time because he had a girlfriend)
>started smoking weed and drinking with friends again

I mean fuck man. She planned her life with me.

We even did a budget to see how much living together would cost. Gave names for our future kids, pets, etc.

How can you do that to someone you care about? Are all women like this? I don't have the emotional capability to just drop someone like the way she did.

>How can you do that to someone you care about?
Idiot she just didn't care about you that much. There is no confusion here. She got bored or something and that was the end of that.

I just can't understand how you invest all your energy and time with someone, even plan your future with them just to treat them like shit.

once you realize women are whores you're perspective will begin to change. And I mean all women. No exceptions. You have to tame their inner whore. And stop being such a pussy. Move on bro. Women can smell self pity and lack of confidence like a shark smells a bloody vagina.

I'm 22 currently and had not had a girlfriend in 6 years because the way i dress and look OP i don't exactly know your feel but i can tell you i somewhat understand your pain every fucking day i wish i could have a Woman for myself but it never happens.

She knew I was a socially awkward and had lack of self confidence. She also had low self esteem, although she wasn't socially awkward.

We helped each other. I gained confidence in myself. (I'm a good looking guy, but I just have Generalized anxiety disorder diagnosed by a doctor)

That's why I loved her so much, she gave my life meaning. I'd do anything to be with her - but it's too late. And I accept that, but it's so depressing to know she'll never be held in my arms or I'll never open my phone to see a notification from her. To know shes out there with someone else and most likely getting fucked by him too.

>I just can't understand how you invest all your energy and time with someone, even plan your future with them just to treat them like shit.
Your self pity, confidence, or rather, lack-thereof and the fact that you were essentially her source of money lead to her believing she could use you and get away with it. Now look at where you are. You are far too attached. I'm not sure if I either can't feel empathy or refuse to feel it but I can never get very emotionally attached to anything. I guess I'm at a benefit there huh.

The most loving girlfriend of my life would go apeshit the second I even hinted at wanting some quality time with her instead of just hanging out with mutual friends near the end of our relationship, wheras in the beginning she was more all over me than I was her. They're all total self centered bitches, you were just her newest toy and now she's done with you.

The next time will be the same. Never expect it not to be, and just be there for the sex until they flip out for no reason, then ditch them.

See, I wish I could be like that - but I can't. I care too much, and that's my problem.

And you're right, she realized after testing me that I was attached.

She threatened to break up 3 times and I'd break down and apologize for things that weren't even my fault to begin with.

And she'd accept stuff when I'd buy her nice things, and never show any gratitude. I fly in from California with a nice post card picture of the golden gate, paid $50 for it - when I meet her, I give her it and a hug. She says "Thank you?" as if she was confused why I got her it, wasn't even happy.

Just little stuff like that, I'd buy her a lot of things and she'd never do anything in return. I still don't know why I did any of that.

Sounds like you guys moved waaayyy too fast in 6 months.
Know someone else for 6 months and you're already planning kids names??

And you're already so broken after a 6 month relationship? What are you, in middle school?

C'mon man, there will be more relationships and chances are they'll be deeper and more fuckin real
Go fuck some college sloots

And thats why she was with you for so long.

She sucked everything out of your body and left a carcass

We were in high school when we met. I was in senior year, she was in junior year. I'm 18 now, living 10 mins from her (3 months until college starts)

The weather in Massachusetts isn't depressing, which I'm glad - If I was snowed in & left to my thoughts, I'd most likely kill myself. I love the state, but I hate the fact that I'm so close yet so far from her.

>How can you plan your life out with someone and love someone so much just to dump them and send nudes to their best friend?
Welcome to adulthood.

Two options: keep crying about it or realise that you can never truly know or trust anyone but still do it anyway because that's the risk that gets the reward.

Worse things happen dude. Plan your life for yourself, someone will fit themselves in or you'll find someone willing to make adjustments to their life to fit you in. You'll be fine.

My advice (seeing as I don't care enough about a lot of things);

>Just don't give a fuck. If you do it will haunt you until the day you die. Not caring = not bothering about it. it's how I got through life fairly successfully but it might not work for you.
>DO NOT contact her. Ever. Contacting her is showing her you care. If she knows you care, she knows she still has power over you.
>Hang with your friends instead. If you can indirectly show her that you are happier without her, she will realise that leaving you was a retarded idea (or something along those lines)
>If you go to a party and she's there too, act like you're having fun. If you look enough like Jorhan Stahl from Killzone you could probably pull off a cheeky smile if your eyes meet.

I'll be leaving some advice from another OP I got a month or two ago.

This fucking sucks man.
I'm a very monogamous guy, I'm very morally principaled.

To the point where I don't even stare at other guys in public, I just keep myself fixated on her.

I don't even talk to girls on social media, or have any friends that are girls. She was allowed to look through my phone whenever she wanted, at anything on my phone. I had nothing to hide.

She kept her phone hidden, and I even caught her looking at dudes (and some chicks) when we were out going places. It got me jealous.

I don't even see her in public anymore. She blocked me on every platform. (Cell phone, instagram) made a new snapchat & skype.

We don't go to the same school & I don't even go to parties or use social media. (I abstain from both)

She blocked me completely out of her life in every way possible.

Her family liked me a lot.
>Her siblings loved when I played xbox with them (6 & 7 years old) >her mom ran a local diner in the small town she lived in, and I'd help out with dishes & cooking
>her older sister (10 yrs older than me) said I was a good kid and didn't deserve the treatment I received from her, and she wishes me the best in the future

But in the meantime, her friends think she's the victim because I "oppressed her" because I didn't let her take slutty pics, dress in slutty clothes, etc.

Do her parents know? If they don't you can really ruin her family situation. Make her parent's disown her. Ruin her social life. But hey, it's what I would do. Perhaps I'm just going too far.

holy shit I wouldve done the same in her position.

You sound like a complete psychopath and I feel that she had the same realization that im having now. The only way to get away from you is to drastically and abruptly end every connection one has to you.

You are a burden to other people, you leech their energy because you lack it yourself.

Yeah he's too obsessed and essentially an emotional leech.

They know. Her grandmother called me up and asked me what happened. I explained how her daughter treated me.

Her phone was taken away, but she had friends give her theirs. She's still active on social media, slutting away.

They're upset with her big time.

Yeah, I can't help how I am. Why is it a bad thing that I care about someone? Why can't people just care about others the same way I do? I can't understand that about humans.

If you love someone, you love them. There is no in between.

STOP BEING A FUCKING BITCH THEN. GET YOUR ASS OFF OF Sup Forums. YOU CAN'T GET SYMPATHY FROM ME, OR ANY OF THE WEAPONISED AUTISTS ON HERE. You are the source of all your problems at the moment.

>Why is it a bad thing that I care about someone
It's not that you "care" about them. It's that you care far too much. And you are in denial that you are.

I don't give a shit about you either, faggot.

i'm just here to vent because I can't afford a god damn psychiatrist or counselor.

Go back to your dark corner where you're void of emotion, have fun not feeling a damn thing.

I think I care the perfect amount that any person should to sustain a long lasting relationship.

The reason why divorce rates are high, birth rates are low, and cheating is so common is because people don't care enough.

If partners cared about each other like I do, there would be no issues with promiscuity.

>Go back to your dark corner where you're void of emotion, have fun not feeling a damn thing.
Lacking empathy =/= void of emotion. Idiot. You are your own problem.

I get I'm my own problem. And I can't fix how I am, because It's who I am. you can't just "not care" - and I would hate to stop caring.

I hate promiscuity, I hate cheaters, I hate divorce, I hate separation.

If people just started to care more about their partners, there would be no breakups.

>I think I care the perfect amount that any person...
I will re-iterate;
>It's not that you "care" about them. It's that you care far too much. And you are in denial that you are.

>If people just started to care more about their partners, there would be no breakups.
The keyword here is "if".

Sorry for the loss, but it just takes time to start feeling better. Different people move on at different rates (it took me a year once), and I know that that sounds like lame advice, but just try your best to find things you like to do on your own and do those things, it'll help, I promise.

Also I'm in MA, too (18/m), if you're feeling lonely or something you can hit me up and we'll get some coffee or something.

I'd hate to live in a world that continues to be as promiscuous as this. I see a problem with human beings. They emotionally detach themselves to avoid getting hurt. Relationships lose their meaning in time, and so does sexual interaction. It's a way to get your own selfish pleasure, but it's not about a meaningful connection with a person for life.

I live in Worcester County. Between Worcester & Gardner. I go to college at MWCC. I'd be down to get Dunkin's and hang out.

Here, since you are too blind to see it for yourself, these desribe you :

There is the Whining Leech who always wants to complain but never looks for a solution. (This whole Thread)

The Judgmental Leech who casts a judgmental finger at everyone but himself. (If everyone was like me no one would have problems)

The Drama Leech who is overwhelmed by life and treats even minor crises as major catastrophes. (knows a person for a month and says she is the reason why your whole life is ruined now (lul))

Antisocial Life Leech. This type is not antisocial in terms of disliking company. Rather they are antisocial in the sense that he has no regard for society’s rules, personal boundaries, values, or the feelings of others. He is distrustful of others and suspicious of coworkers. He has a pessimistic outlook and frequently takes statements out of context and twists other people’s words until they are unrecognizable. A dangerous leech. (This, this and this again. Its like this paragraph was made for you)

The Empty Shell Life Leech feels things very deeply, lacks a sense of self, and sees people as all good or all bad. They fill themselves up with what you are doing, thinking or feeling. You don’t want to fall into the all bad category or this Life Leech will make your life miserable. A dangerous leech. (again, people are bad, if they were just like me everyone would be good..)

see;

>gf of 6 months
>planned our life out
>moved out of state to be with gf of a few months

she was probably creeped out by how emotionally attached you were to her at 18
why the fuck would she want to settle down? she has a world of dick to experience
and theres also a world of college pusspuss to experience for you so dont be saaaad

She mutually planned out her life with me, you act as if it was all my idea.

>The Judgmental Leech who casts a judgmental finger at everyone but himself. (If everyone was like me no one would have problems)

I'm in Mass too, weather's heating up, I personally don't care for it but people do get happier.

I'm almost the opposite, I split up with the love of my life to come here and my life sucks since I did, but I'm chugging along, that's life.
Get to hear about her doing an amazing job in life and how she's having all sorts of sex. It hurts, but hey, I'm an adult, she's an adult. Worse things have happened and will, fuck it.

If anything, I'd say you dodged a bullet. If you had gotten more invested and then she ghosted it'd be that much worse.

It's springtime, girls be running around with their titties out, go distract yourself, ya dingus

Very true. She did exactly this with me.

Damn, OP btfo...

I moved here at a good time. Weather is in the 60s and 70s. dodged a bullet with California's current heatwave of 80s and 90s.

I just wish I never hooked up with this girl & would've continued to live my life as I was. I don't think I learned anything beneficial from the relationship and it really just scarred me.

I'll never look at women the same. ever again.

Can't you see now that's why she cheated on you? If you don't stop being a pussy, your love life will be on repeat until you finally become a shut-in fapping to traps all day in the same month old cum rag that's growing fungus on one side

I never said she cheated on me.

I recognize your photo

youtube.com/watch?v=ucc0JrOrzoo

Pfffff, quit the melodramatic bullshit.
Sure you won't look at women the same again, that's called living and learning.
People shape other people, that's just how it works.

There's dudes out there who've experienced the most perfect, loving relationships with their ideal qt waifus only to have them die abruptly. Some of those dudes just move on and keep living life. Maybe they don't see women the same way afterwards but they don't let a change in perspective keep them from sweet pussy.

You didn't have a perfect relationship, she wasn't the perfect girl, she doesn't want you. That's ok. Waste your time on someone who does. There's more people out there.

Alternatively, you can
- die like a bitch over nothing
- somehow get back together with her and be her neglected little bitch slave
- be scared off of women forever because some of them aren't winners

HAHA yeah I got it off that. Never thought anyone would be able to find it.

>Six Months
>In love

Fucking KYS fgt.
If you aren't a pussy and wait, Once you graduate middle school you'll get some real puss.

It's past the point of being strong infatuation, trust me. I know the difference, because I've had girlfriends in the past who I was strongly infatuated with & could dump and not feel anything.

This girl was different, for the worse.

Haha, yea man, I really like this video.

Something went wrong and you did not notice...maybe got to close to soon?

Hey OP we're in pretty similar situations, except mine was after 4.5 years. Honestly probably gonna an hero at some point in the future

>we were seriously in love
Sounds like it, grow up or be cucked your whole life. Actually kys on livestream

>"We" were seriously in love

Something tells me she wasn't.

I guess there's always a worse scenario. I find peace in the idea that I am not alone in how I feel. I'm sorry to hear about it, user. Care to give a quick rundown on how serious you two were & how the downfall came? Signs you saw, etc.

Constantly talked about me to her friends and family, showed me off. Told me she had never been so obsessed with someone ever before & never wanted to leave me & never wanted me to leave her. Said she couldn't picture life without me.

Youre pretty pathetic

Just any other user who's in a dark place & is venting.

Whatever you say, faggot.

just drink bleach youtu.be/qXTmAkJKikI

Well long story short I'm an autistic retard who treats those around me like shit and believe it or not that pushes people away from you. We were really serious, gonna get married after college, had pets/kids names planned. We were arguing in the month leading up to the end more than usual, but I still never really expected her to leave, and I completely took her for granted.

Feels bad, man. You treated people too bad & took them for granted while I treated them too well.

You plan your life out so detailed that you end up subconsciously living that future lifestyle in your head - and when it all ends, you really do become depressed. I was considering an heroing as well, many times. But I just figured to wait until college to see if I can pull some sloots and maybe just desensitize myself.

Dude. Your a fucking MAN just go over to her house and beat the fuck out of her. Take a bat to those dick sucking knees.

It wont get better just do it

Even I have enough common sense, in my darkest moments, to know that it will someday get better.

I can't see myself at 40 years old still stuck in my thoughts about a 16 year old girl I dated back when I was 17-18 years old lol.

Probablythink your mom loves you too

6 months together, would give up your life for her, buying her stuff to make her happy, knowing each other like nobody else..... Sounds like a high school relationship.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but man... EVERYBODY feels like that at that time of their life. Trust me that you will get over it and it will become just a vague memory that you dated that chick way back then. There's a possibility that you wont even remember her most times you think about ex girlfriends in a decade.

I'm 36, to give a point of reference. I felt exactly like you did about my girlfriends and our breakups back then. Now I can barely remember anything about our relationship, except vague memories.

TL;DR Welcome to every person's experience ever.

I don't think, I know.

I see teens dropping each other like flies and moving on to fuck the next person in line.

I don't feel like people my age truly feel the same way I do about it.

Shes getting dicked by tyrone right now

You see teens fucking around, not getting into relationships. They get twisted up like you do when they catch feelings about the person they are with. Sex and love are two completely separate things, though they can go well together. But I've fucked plenty of girls that I didn't love and didn't get to fuck some that I did.

Some people fuck to help them move one, some drink, some do drugs, and some just sit around and cry. Trust me.... everyone feels like you are feeling at least once in their life. You're lucky and getting used to it early. At least you arent experiencing it for the first time at 45 when your wife and mother of your 3 children decided to fuck the pool boy.

I suppose that's one way to look at it.

Thank you old user. Shit still sucks but it's giving me a new perception on it all. Maybe I am lucky that I faced the inevitable heartbreak this early on.

I remember that thread...