He added that the film’s putative star, McCarthy, “is just this hilarious woman who is so funny...

>He added that the film’s putative star, McCarthy, “is just this hilarious woman who is so funny. I don’t care what she looks like. As long as she’s funny and is a professional. She’s hilarious.”

>“Geek culture is home to some of the biggest assholes I’ve ever met in my life,” Feig told Mathew Kickstein. “Especially after being attacked by them for months because of this ‘Ghostbusters’ project.”

archive.is/y2jKf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig
archive.is/y2jKf
en.bab.la/dictionary/norwegian-english/feig
youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get ready America, this is what will happen when we elect Hillary.

Don't like her?
>sexist!
Don't agree with her?
>misogynist!

"geek culture"

When will this stop?

I really hope that no one goes to see this stupid fucking piece of shit.

>Kickstein
Holy fuck.

>Make shit movie
>"Wahh people are assholes"

PURE COINCIDENCE

can we go back to calling geeks faggots

>Paul Feig
Is that pronounced "Fayg'? Like faygit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Feig
>Feig's father was born Jewish

Also
>Kickstein

I'm sure he'll have plenty of other excuses when this shit film gets panned universally.

Uhh what? Fucking bill murray and dan aykroyd are "geek culture"?

there is no "geek culture"

whatever "geek culture" there was got destroyed long ago

>friendless virgins bullied and treated like shit all through their formative years
>why aren't they nice????

About 9 years ago with the Big Bang Theory.

>Make shitty remake of a beloved movie just to fulfill an agenda
>Wonder why people don't like it

At first I read Greek Culture and I was like, why does the ghostbusters director hate the Greeks?

Aykroyd is super autistic and believes in crystal skuls

>archive.is/y2jKf
I just wanna drop in and say thanks for putting an archive in the OP

this

Worse, not just a Jew. A Jew that fucking converted to CHRISTIAN SCIENCE, a sect with one of the highest amount of retards.

I cannot wait to see this bomb so hard that it destroys the careers of everyone involved.

I'm not even going to pirate it

>Kaufman

Then get the fuck out you fucking kike bastard.
Nobody fucking invited you here but tumblr.
Don't you fucking dare come in to our territory, defile our beloved series, and then get mad at us for not conforming to your fucking mentally handicapped PC special-snowflake delusions you fucking nigger. Get out.

>555

how is ghost busters "geek culture"? It's just a classic movie that people don't want to see tarnished because of a retarded political agenda.

> Ghostbusters
> geek

Forrest Mims III approves

His dad*

>get bullied for being a geek
>being a geek becomes cool
>geeks bully other people

alright well let's just address that the problem is that normies ruin everything.

This movie is going to be such a piece of shit, I can't wait for the backlash when nobody goes to see it.

Jews.

If she is so funny, then why do her movies and tv shows suck?

Mah Nigga

Geek culture was great in the 90s and 80s. You'd get the shit kicked out of you and girls would find you repulsive but Zork was the shit back then and star wars was still GOAT instead of coal burners in space.

07-08 was indeed the breaking point. A lot of hobbies that were limited to basement dwellers became popular afterwards

McCarthy is supposed to be comedic? I thought she typecast as an insufferable hyperbole of feminist culture to demonstrate its inherent fallacies.

Dude, how fucking cool was D&D back then??

I honestly attribute this to the Wii

>Feig lashes out at internet

>Ghostbusters director
Wait a fucking second. Which Ghostbusters are we talking about? The funny amazing movie that we all love or the feminist rip-off that no one likes?
If it's the latter, who the fuck cares? You're a bad director who makes shit. Of course you're butthurt no one likes your shit.

>tfw liked Wii
>tfw still know that it ruined this stuff in the west
The Japs just don't understand.

>McCarthy is supposed to be comedic?
She's the kind of comedian people laugh at because she's in comedies. Feiggot is the kind of guy who laughs at comedies because they're comedies.

>mfw woman
>mfw been gaming since I was 6
>mfw no face

Go fuck yourself fag.

>I repeatedly read that as Greek culture
What the fuck is wrong with me

Tits or gtfo

Nice slippery slope faggot

>gaming since 6
>image proves women haven't gamed before 2006
You were born in 2000. get out

didn't realize they had angry birds back in 2004

Born in 1990. Go home boy.

Tits or gtfo

>It's only geeks that hate this shit stain f a movie.
>Not every person on the planet.

Topkek everyone was saying that they'll use the female stars as a shield, surprised it took them this long.

post BUTT

You're Australian.

>Sony Pictures

Sup Forums here. This has become full meme.

They are the worst run, most idiotic studio on the planet.

They're literal only hope to stay afloat at the moment is allowing ANOTHER giant multi-national corporation (Disney) step in and run their most profitable property. They are an absolute disaster.

Melissa McCarthy comes out with a diplomatic and balanced piece of promotion;

>Oh, I wasn't pleased with the trailer either, there were some minor problems with how it was cut, but trust me the finished film is quite different and much better

...and then the fucking director (who via the email leaks is shown to be a colossal retard) comes out and spits on the fans.

What a fantastic move.

They fired the head of the studio and then went right the fuck out and hired the guy who;

A. Oversaw Fantastic Flop

B. Spent TEN YEARS fighting to NOT get Deadpool (a gargantuan hit) made

They have given Seth Rogen basically free run of their studio, have alienated and driven away Will Smith and their roster of upcoming productions is almost a parody of Retarded Hollywood Decisions.

They are going to MGM themselves in a couple of years. Which is ironic since they bought up the MGM catalog after those tards sunk the studio.

>I cannot wait to see this bomb so hard that it destroys the careers of everyone involved.
Have you seen McCarthy's career? that thing is indestructible.

>make stupid shit
>get called out for it
>cry racism, sexism, etc.
i'm seriously so fucking sick of it all

>Paul Feig
What an incredibly fitting name. Feig literally means coward in Norwegian.

It's already like that. It'll just get worse though.

Jesus Christ.

this is the most true pic on the internet

>They have given Seth Rogen basically free run of their studio

Ass of christ, why would anyone do this?

That takes me back to my Digital Electronics classes. Had to build a goddamn calculator.

>en.bab.la/dictionary/norwegian-english/feig
>mfw

Too bad the new Ghostbusters movie is literally the most thinly-veiled attempt at pandering I've ever seen in a movie.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't have hated the movie for it's all-female cast if the producers actually put some CONTENT into the damn thing, instead of being a cheesy rip-off appeasement palace

I'd happily go back to being persecuted by society for playing games as long as I don't have to see my favorite franchises (fallout, doom, battlefront, etc.) casualized for the "general audience".
I'm not one of those hipster faggots, but gaming and the gaming community in general has really gotten bad after it got popularized during the early 2000's and late 90's boom.
Even though it would be worse for the progress of games in general, I would have preferred if it had stayed a small hobby that never really got popular.

I'm old enough to remember when there were intelligent, emotionally balanced women on the internet.

This was in 1996.

Also;

>Hipsters, SJW's, etc try to move in on "Geek Culture" because it's one of the areas of popular culture still generating large sums of money despite piracy and huge competition from new distribution and production models because of it's fervent fanbases

>Proceed to insult, harass and try to drive them out

>Get mad and confused when this results in a backlash that sees "Geeks" jumping ship and avoiding their output

See pic related.

>Make terrible games paid for by welfare

>Welfare tap is turned off

>Have to make a commercial game

>It is a giant pile of shit

>Promote it by calling customers retards who wouldn't understand the majesty of their Social Justice Art

>It predictably tanks

>CUSTOMERS AND CAPITALISM ARE EVIL! FUCK YOU! WE'RE QUITTING AND YOU CAN'T HAVE OUR STUFF ANYMORE! (even though you don't want it) WHEN WILL THE GOVERNMENT DOOOOOO SOMETHING TO MAKE SURE WE CAN STILL MAKE A HEALTHY, UPPER MIDDLE CLASS LIVING MAKING TOYS NOBODY WANTS!

He's literally attacking boogeymen over his ghost movie

Then they came for the geeks, and I did not speak out because I was not a geek

>mfw you were born in 1997
Just kidding, but honestly for every statement there is going to be an outlier, honey.

>start a culture war
>be surprised when people fight back

Im glad Im not the only one in this thread who constantly read that as "Greek" culture. I was like huh? Since when are the greek people assholes? And why was Ghostbusters filmed in greece?

>>He added that the film’s putative star, McCarthy, “is just this hilarious woman who is so funny. I don’t care what she looks like.

What a backhanded compliment. He basically insulted her.

>“Especially after being attacked by them for months because of this ‘Ghostbusters’ project.”

Fag tries to make a womyn power film while shitting on an old property and to boot the movie is shit. Even the stars are reportedly angry with it (hence why they don't promote it much) and can't make sense of the marketing either.

They're trying to guard the failure of the movie in an airbag of "those misogynerds are responsible". Instead of the piece of shit decisions the studio and director made being responsible.

>I'd happily go back to being persecuted by society for playing games as long as I don't have to see my favorite franchises (fallout, doom, battlefront, etc.) casualized for the "general audience".

But they did this years ago. Fallout was casualized when they made Fallout 3. Doom was casualized when they made Doom 3. Battlefront was never very good to begin with.

>Kickstein

OI VEY WHY WON'T THOSE BAD GOYIM GIVE ME A LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS AWFUL, SHAT-UPON REBOOT OF THEIR BELOVED CHILDHOOD 80S MOVIE IT'S A SHOAH I TELL YA THEY'RE ALL NAZI ASSHOLES

I thought the same thing. I thought for sure he was making some comment about Greek society was shit because of men. I really can't tell anymore with these people.

>implying that the few women gamers arent the biggest women/sjw haters out there

>Theres another user who works at home depot that also takes screenshots of the shitty corporate videos..

I thought I was the only one

>make garbage
>wahhh you're all racist sexist assholes for not liking it

We've been having fun with it for months. There former CEO, Amy Pascal is just bug nuts fucking retarded. She literally communicates like a ten year old.

She also drove away David Fincher and Scott Rudin (a mega producer of both awards b8 and commercial hits) in a pointless fucking squabble over an extra 5 million dollars for one of his pet projects, trying to force them to get the extra 5 million to sign up for a fucking Angelina Jolie vanity project.

They even managed to get rid of Adam Sandler and his team (who are shit and hit and miss) who simply went to Netflix where they have been hugely successful (yes, I'm aware they produce shit, but at least it was a steady trickle of income).

He had some consistent hits. So they gave him and his partner basically free run to do whatever they want and replace Sandler. The thing is that his product is probably going to have a short shelf life and is more niche.

But they're that desperate right now.

Also; They squabbled over 5 million for Rudin's project, but then dropped well over 300 mil on a the last Bond film, despite knowing from the get go it was a trainwreck thanks constant meddling and paying hordes of writers stacks of cash to basically punch up random lines and scenes. A James Bond film. A formula that couldn't be simpler.

I mean, fuck, there proposed lineup;

>Ghostbusters Extended Universe: Ghostbusters: Men, Ghostbuster: Wild West, Ghostbusters Origins: Slimer

>Bad Boys Part 3: Part 1, Bad Boys Part 3: Part 2 (possibly without Will Smith)

>Men In Black Vs. 21 Jump Street (without Will Smith)

>Goosebumps Extended Universe

Best of all;

>Spider-Man

In which Disney has taken over the film and will split the profits with them for the right to the name.

Truly brilliant.

Watch as FOX rebounds into profitability now that Rothman has left for Sony. Pic related.

>Infiltrate a culture you are not a part of
>Demand that it be changed to fit your views

How is that not tyranny?

I thought feel culture was women with those same pairs of glasses without lenses

Forgot the pic.

You knew it was fucked when a few of the stars who were tight with the studio refused to do the project even for a big payday.

Pic related.

You can really sense their passion for their product and the industry.

This was a gaming journalist wasn't it?

These fucking people with their women's studies degrees and agendas writing for interest groups only to push their retarded bullshit.. it's a cancer on society.

If you had been playing games, you'd know that the picture is right, you dumb cunt. The vast majority of gamers are guys, and most female gamers simply jumped on the bandwagon when they started to paint geeks as trendy in the media.
No one is saying that there were literally zero female gamers, but that the overwhelming majority were men, and still are.

The funny thing is that the trailer was delivered extremely late by modern blockbuster standards.

Because they apparently were testing the shit out of it to try and get the best possible version they could, knowing fans would be extra vigilant of it.

Say what you want about Disney and J.J. Abrams, they had a fraction of the time to work on Star Wars, and they delivered a blockbuster product with perfect marketing from the get go.

No, it was the person who developed that retarded game where you got to "see" what it's like to be an african housemaid or some shit.
I'm serious.
It basically sold 0 copies despite getting reviewed by every '''''major'''' gaming media outlet and receiving nonstop critical acclaim

>fallout casualized with fallout 3
>doom casualized with doom 3
Thats what I meant. Fallout used to be an isometric turn based role playing game, and after 2 they turned it into a shitty fps rpg, with NV a better (but somewhat marginally) fps rpg, and with fallout 4 they cranked the casualization up to 11 and made an almost completely shitty fps, which proves my point even further.
The same with doom. The casualization has gotten so bad it spans sequels.

Battlefront 2 was fun for me... I played it recently but it's hard finding a multiplayer game with more than 10 people, (there's only like 3 matches with that much or more)

er det en fjert rundt her?

Also why is it geek culture when the movie was made to be more inclusive?

Why isn't it women's faults for not ponying up a silverback to buy a ticket for such a progressive, empowering movie with a strong female cast?

chappie 2.0

>the new ghostbusters logo has a klansman

is that for real or a shop?

The only review video you ever need to see about that fucking train wreck. Its only about 40 seconds long.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZly6bW3UMk

Fuck this makes me want to get a communications minor just to fucking spite these pieces of shit.

Watch out guys, I'm going to be the next milo, but I won't be a literal faggot or a Jew.