Is there anything more pleasurable in the eyes of the Lord than the dead body of an americuck?

Is there anything more pleasurable in the eyes of the Lord than the dead body of an americuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzY88IKhg1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turn off the vpn turkroach

Wait, Argentina is not white? Whaaaat?

alright turkey i know our jewish overlords wont let us, so when russia fucks your country up the ass I will clap for you

yes dead turks and argentinians are much preferable then ameribros

American citizens don't make American foreign policy. He was just a kid. I understand not liking what our country does but he was probably just in it for a paycheck.

Meh even if he OP is a turk. One should get more triggered than all the vets committing suicide than actual deaths in combat.

Amerifats threat their vets like shit, "thank you for your service now fuck off"

I don't understand you sometimes. People sometimes talk about vet suicides, how shitty the VA etc is and no one bats an eye. But boy you get triggered as hell when you see 1 single corpse.

I am a vet, never understood this either. I've always felt that the way the military treats you if you seek mental help keeps a lot of guys from doing anything other than eventually destroying themselves one way or another. They don't try to help you, they try to distance themselves from you.

No, but only because he doesn't want any shitstains like you in the afterlife.

most vets who commit suicide are over the age of 50

at that age no one really cares

The Sun rising over the British Falklands, just like will forever until the end of days

Whatever you say, non white country

Is there anything better than watching Argentina attempt to be a modern nation?

>mfw Falklands are Muslim territory now

This is like the 5th time i've seen this post in the last 2 days by this same shitposting argentinian. Face it man, you will never be white!

>white

Union Jack flying over the Falklands

General Belgrano at the bottom of the South Atlantic

"Vets" include all individuals who've served in the military, not just Iraq/Afghan WOT.
>muh Nam
is right about the 50+ group

>our lord
>pleasure
>death

Stop posting, Ahmed.

Reported. Fuck off piece of shit nigger.

Argentina getting nuked by Trump as the American Empire makes the America's great again.

I'll be honest whenever I hear of news if US soldiers under attack I'm always praying for something in the double digits casualties. I get dissapointed if less than 30. The more the merrier.

My grandfathers dealt with it by drinking. So did other vets of his generation. And I doubt the modern soldiers went thru shit worse than the pacific.

said the ululating goat-fucker

saged

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzY88IKhg1U

>ooga booga wer da falklands at??

>I get dissapointed if less than 30.
so you've been disappointed since vietnam? also
>topedgebro

>I get disappointed
There are easier ways to get attention then pretending you were around for Beirut.

Kill yourself

Yes, the fact that the Falkland Islands are still in British hands.

Yeah, your personal anecdote sure proves that every soldier if this time can't compare to your ego.

Fucking kill yourself you disgusting cunt if a sheep

>White
Nah, but we all know your bacon eating, faggot fucking, ass is using a proxy, T*rk.

another blupilled pleb bites the dust and dies defending Muslims gr8 job kid

You're right. It's shameful.

Because it's disrespectful as fuck?

Because the same retarded roach posts this shit every other week?

Because Turkish people are insufferable and deserve to be bullied off of this board and rest of the internet?