What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=TVtviNfuZ2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't know he was a manlet...Hollywood never fails.

>What happened

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

Women

they took her

The older you get the harder the crushing loneliness of singledom is.

drugs

It's kind of the opposite for me, I want less contact with humanity and less drama

He thinks he's a rockstar, but he's actually an actor.

i'm going to enjoy getting to see his daughter disintegrate into a nigger loving nympo that dies 27 from a speedball OD, all while he watches and cannot do anything

The same thing that happens to literally every middle-aged person who tries to dress like they're young forever. Eventually they look completely ridiculous.

He played Jack Sparrow for so long the pirate rogue started bleeding into his personality for real

Why does she look like Michelle Keegan?

Hopefully the rumors aren't true

he became a fat slob who sits around getting drunk and reminiscing about the glory days

he's 53 and a lifelong smoker, boozer and druggie

the "PR guy hands on shoulders" thing makes me think he was drunk as fuck and making an ass of himself in this pic.

cmon johnny get in the car cmon you're making a scene

he can't handle hanging out with keith richards

burgers, alcohol, a bitch that wants all your money and the ruin of your fame and reputation.

he is holding up quite well considered all this

Edgy

They forgot professional make up, lighting, shitload of filters and photoshop

is that Robert De Niro?

ayyy it's Johnny Just!

He looks like marilyn mansons boy toy.

kill yourself

Alcohol.
Getting old.
Shit love life.
Waning career.

Take your pick.

>He is marilyn mansons boy toy.

if you have more accessories does that make you more punk rock

So Winona's parents didn't let her marry him back then cause he's always been a druggie right?

The guy was fucking hanging out with River Phoenix the night he died, this has always been his fate

why do lots of famous people like hanging out with marilyn manson

He gives great blowjobs

why does he vape?

youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk

He has the best drugs.

It was John Frusicante (Red Hot Chili Peppers) who was hanging out with River that night, they were shooting up heroin and went to the club together

He put on a few pounds.

FAT MAKES PEOPLE LOOK 20 YEARS OLDER THAN THEY REALLY ARE!!!

marriage and soon a expensive divorce

Yes I know user RHCP were playing the Viper Room that night
It was Flea who actually gave him the drugs, not John
But Johnny was there that night too, he watched it all go down

Vaping is for over privileged white people that can afford to fuck around with mini smoke machines which they believe makes them look cool, young, modern and fresh.

The same upper middle class mother fuckers who could afford Sunny D back in the 90s instead of cheap Purple Drink.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVtviNfuZ2g

JUST

Dey took her.

>The same upper middle class mother fuckers who could afford Sunny D back in the 90s instead of cheap Purple Drink.
>he copies standup jokes and posts them on Sup Forums

>he copies standup jokes and posts them on Sup Forums

>implying
You'd have to live under a rock not to know that joke. Fuck even if you were living under a rock the video to the stand up joke is right next the video I just fucking posted.

I ain't hiding shit nigga!

Isn`t a bit late to go through the phase of edgy teenager?

45 years old here, spot on, if by late 30`s you are not happy with with you are and don`t want hassle, you are immature.

yeah, my cousin told me that he had two ribs removed in order to give the best blowjobs

Looks like he's slowly turning into Mickey Rourke

Because when he isn't drunk out of his mind, he's a decent person to watch movies with. I feel bad that his movie projects never get off the ground. Let me make you a martyr looked like it would have been good.

wha'happeh?

Because he's a closet homosexual

just like you, faggot

>It is too late, Sergei. It was always too late.