I need a new masturbater. This is the one I have used for a while now, bought two of them...

I need a new masturbater. This is the one I have used for a while now, bought two of them, each lasted about a year before it gets so torn up it's not worth using. not bad at all for the price but am looking for recommendations for a new one.
Aiming to keep it somewhat cheap, under $40 for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever try real woman? Its way better pal

bro buy the Doc Johnson Sasha Grey blowjob one, I've had my current one two years and the one i had before that was for about 3, feels great and is fairly cheap. only bad thing ill say is it has a perfume like smell to it that doesn't seem to go away for a long time

Kek

get a gf, its more expensive but higher quality (both soft and hardware), and a few downsides.

Real women are a hassle and even guys in relationships masturbate

does it feel "real" tho?

Nothing is going to feel identical to the real thing but imo it's better than an actual blowjob because you know what you like, it has good suction and the texture inside is nice, also i'm pretty sure its under $20 so there isn't a whole lot to lose if you dont enjoy it

yeah but a gf wont suck your dick hundreds of times over a year and only cost about $20

>paying to fuck a piece of plastic

Stop being retarded and go out. Pick up a drunk, fat slut.

Any pussy will feel way better than a toy.

>a gf wont suck your dick hundreds of times over a year

Hope my wife doesnt hear about that. I get sucked off every morning before we get out of bed.

>only cost about $20

Stop being fucking poor

uhh... mine does, and we have a healthy relationship and are best friends. we chill and smoke all day, then i get to fuck her petite sexy pussy while she begs for my cock literally as much as i want to because im the alpha male here and she fucking knows it

There is a difference between being poor and making a shitty investment, if your wife/gf doesn't have her own money and doesn't cost you shit you're a cuck who makes bad decisions

bad-dragon.com
Best onahole your going to buy

>because im the alpha male here and she fucking knows it
kek

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

got a girl passed out in my bed atm, fucked her earlier but never came... wat do, anons?

check out toydemon.com lots of great toys, just sort by best sellers.

Do a fag test.

Fuck a boy and if you do cum, you'll know you're a fag.

Use a chicken youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

problem is she blue balled me for like 24h then suddently wanted the D - i barely slept last night and lsd+alcohol+benzo

and i get rock solid with bj's

sidenote; I love rape scenes. So her being passed out makes me fucking solid too.

Post pic

Baup

try the fleshlight fly.
beter than no name crap and ona holes for under 40

fleshlight flight.

sorry for the typo

Not software. Women are useless is every why tbh.