MOST REDPILLED PLACE FOR ME TO MOVE

Fellow /polack/ here, anyone with a good knowledge of Europe please help me out. America will turn into South Africa 2.0 if Trump loses, and...he might lose. PLEASE HELP ME decide where to move to marry a QT3.14 and have a shitload of white babies, this is a 100% serious post.

What I want:
>Blue eyes, blonde hair women
>Un cucked
>Decent food prices (bodybuilder)
>I really don't care about salary or taxes
>Will move to an area that can't be cucked in a cucked area
>Needs to have quasi/ legal or un-enforced steroid / AAS laws

Me:
>5' 11"
>205 - 225 lbs bodybuilder
>Dirty blonde
>Blue eyes
>130ish IQ
>Super racist, grows by the day
> A.S. Degree in Exercise Physiology
>B.S. in Biology
>No job, just graduated
>WILL MOVE ANYWHERE AND LEARN ANY LANGUAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

luximoti.bg/bulgaria/oblast-sofia/sofiya/luksozni-imoti-penthausi/luksozen-imot-16783-penthaus-za-prodajba-v-sofiya.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>130 IQ
>have to ask an image board where to move
pick one

If anyone wants a pure European (German / Hungarian / Far NW England (non anglo) man to come home, please give me some direction.

little mogadishu aka london

These don't exist. Your "blue eyes, blonde hair" people are a myth and majority of them just bleach their hair.

What I read on the internet can't replace firsthand knowledge. Merkel forbids truth.

Czech republic

America is the only place you're allowed to own guns so you may as well stay here and go out fighting when they finally come for us.

This, do not fall for the bottle blondie.

You can consider your own country. It's the only place anyone would welcome an American, and you have Trump so you're probably he most uncucked Western country at the moment.

>Dude Weed
>If you kill your enemies, they win
> A fucking leaf

Thanks m8

>implying IQ is a big factor in that

Not true. You can own guns in lots of places, it's just not as simple.

You're also an internationalist loser so you should probably convert to Judaism and get a job at the UN headquarters in New York.

For someone "redpilled" you're incredibly bluepilled.

Why don't you move to Latin America? It is the only place left where you can be openly white supremacist.

Muslim and/or anglo detected

Either stay in the US or go to the places in Europe where it's worse like Germany and Sweden.
There's more blond women than men. I have blue eyes and blond hair but see more women with blond hair than men. When I was a kid I had platinum blond almost white hair but as I've gotten older it's turned more yellow blond.

I often say this to feminists. In non white countries, everyone knows the deal.

What about Estonia or Hungary? Those are pretty based, right?

If you're a loser at home, you'll be a loser everywhere else too

You see DYED blonde hair.

It's getting bad here, man. We had holohoax commercials on yesterday, to donate shekels.

Switzerland

It takes a long ass time to get citizenship but it is perfect.

I vote for Switzerland to be the last bastion of white people. We must flood it and have 6 children per couple. No birth control until the sixth child is born

No. My sister for example is more blond than me.

What an unenjoyable faggot; go take out your teenage angst somewhere else.

In Poolan liberals literary try to exterminate people with kids. There is a glass ceiling in the best case. And they are really serious. They are out now but not for long I am afraid.

Btw having kids is degenerate. They are parasites leeching from you. In liberalism a rational enitity maximizes it earnings while maximizing own pleasure and comfort. Kids are radically against all of that. You are going to loose if you have them. That is pretty clear.

Yeah but Finns are Asian, no wonder they have to BLEACH it. You cant DYE hair lighter.

>Inb4 Americans are stupid.

Go to Poland or Germany.

They both have Japan-tier birthrates

Switzerland is the only uncucked place left in the entire world.
>Decent gun laws. Could be better though
>Traditional family values. You can support a big family and live comfortably on just one income. The wife often stays at home and takes care of the kids and the house white the husband works because they can and because daycares are too expensive
>Rich. Lots of Jew gold.
>Beautiful scenery

Cons:
>Jews
>It's not just the Jews who act like Jews there, it's everyone. Wherever you look you'll see Jewry

Anyway if you are actually redpilled you realize that suicide is the best option.

>yes, goyim, move away from your family into a foreign culture! that's what all real nationalists do, heh heh hehe

I thought it was impossible, thanks for the tip.

>Switzerland
>but it is perfect

You know how I know you've never been there?

Let me explain something to you. When ethnic conflict erupts in Europe and the US there will be a flight to Eastern Europe.

You'll be viewed as a refugee. If you leave that's what you'll be. Do you want to suffer the indignity of being a refugee? It's not like you'd be leaving for work related reasons. You'll be leaving for the reasons of a refugee.

>5'11
When will they learn/ pol/?

>5'11"
HAHAHA
King of the manlets!

>Jews
I feel like they aren't Jews and really just Germanics who learnt the ways of the Jew and have succeeded at it

What's great about Switzerland is that it's SWISS

>You know how I know you've never been there?
I am American and therefore not worldly?

Belarus

LOL at having any type of proportional mass over 6 foot without stopping your heart.

>Narcissism:

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

Your point? I have no pride, it's been destroyed. I am but a humble servant of my race.

>Basing your life decisions on the advice of a Norwegian narrative scrimshaw forum.
>Considering moving abroad now.
I'm glad you're leaving America.

Stay in the USA then if you really care about your race

>IQ meme
>Manlet
>Not white quality hair
>Shit degree
>Unemployed
>Unemployable

NORWAY, really good looking tall guys, also really funny and down to earth,

Move to Estonia and this will literally be you OP.

Switzerland

I'm a pretty humble guy, I didn't have a bio father growing up so I see the value in strong friendship. I also value personal growth.

>You sound like a fat positive, anything goes faggot

Fuck off, shill.

There's that subtle self promotion and hypersensitivity acting up again. Text book Narcissism. Get your head fixed.

Canada's maritme provinces are pretty degenerate free. Heavily red pilled with an abundance of white women with "healthy bums" and chub bearing hips. Eat all the seafood and farm raised beef you can handle also.

More like 5' 8" and 6' 3"

Nice try.

Top fucking kek, manlets will never get over themselves.

>didn't have a bio father growing up

This explain a lot. Have you considered that the people might not want you if they're actually redpilled?

it's a joke retard

Ohhh, you know what I like, user. Have to have a fat ass.

oh wow...kanker op XD You are stupid, yes the hair gets darker in time, mine was almost white when i was little and got darker, but I still suffer from invisible eyebrows and eyelashes because of that >

>he wants me to provide for a woman and some children, in order to save his fantasy of a nation

being a 20 yo again

Why should a girl go after some narcissistic rootless cosmopolitan with daddy issues?

>inside that womb is a niglet

>Un cucked

No.

I'm a pretty well rounded person. I have had a "calm" my entire life and people seem to like me. Why are you so angry?

I'm sorry you are ethnically French, I can't fix it for you.

That's called being smart and doing cardio workouts you dolt.

If you're so well-rounded why are you running away from your life?

23, Muhammed.

Little dog
>16 years

Big dog
> 7 years

Need anything else?

Europeans must get off brown land and go back to Europe

I just finished college, or "uni" as you plebs put it.

I don't have a life, I'm about to make one and I want to know where to.

>Switzerland is the only uncucked place left in the entire world.
Lies. Switzerland is shit.
Don't go there. Ever.

Totally fine. I just want my people to be free.

>Comparing humans to dogs
>Dogs do not do cardio workouts based on a structural routine to increase fitness.

You are a dumb manlett who probably has the same IQ as the average nigger,

Yeah, college and "uni" are different here too bro.

D-does that mean I should go there?

Denmark

I have fugged so many Switzerinas with my cuckdong, you have no idea.

>D-does that mean I should go there?
Absolutely not. Switzerland is full. Fuck off.
I've heard Belgium shall be nice.

If you are really redpilled you would be a leader of men and create the homeland that you would want to live in.

Learn about absolute VO2, volume vs surface area, oxidation, LVH, etc. If you are way over 6 foot, you WILL die sooner. Sorry m8.

I would rather do that by creating a bastion first.

>I have fugged so many Switzerinas with my cuckdong, you have no idea.
Good for you, Sweden!

Thanks mate, looking into moving there now.

If you have money, it's nice to live here.

Laws don't really apply to you, but the language can be a pain in the ass. Women are hot, but are all without an exception used up, mentally unstable.

I'm watching some livestreams now, but if you have some interest, I'll reply with more info with pros and cons etc.

ABORT Sup Forums ABORT!!!!
>nigger detected

DEFINITELY interested, this is not a joke / shitpost. I would very much appreciate the write up. Thank you.

Yes but that's if you fail to do anything about improving your heart. Like I said, cardio and plenty of it if you're over 6'.

>6'6" reporting.

Bro 10% of Bulgarians speak Turkish? Wtf dude, I thought you said it was nice to live there.

>Turkroaches
>Nice place to live

Pick one.

See now how did I know you were 6' 6"?
Like magic, m8. Hope you stay healthy, user. Don't be using the skittles / Zyzz potion.

Get a trip so I can filter you. Jesus, are you actually autistic? Little faggot.

He's a Jew or Rapefugee, no question.

>Soros has deposited 0.05 into your shill account! Hillary does not pay shills, it's a Republican lie.

Oh you bitch, you stay here and you take it like a man whether trump wins or loses. Also there is no save heaven anywhere, they WILL FOLLOW YOU.

Own guns, carry them AND use them if needed? Good luck with that anywhere but the US.

Most of you sound like you need to move the fuck outta your cucked ass states, not the entire country. I recommend based south. America's a big place, friendos.

Alright, to give a little perspective to how much of a financial heaven it is compared to Western Europe, America or Canada, I'll give you a small example of a penthouse in the city.

luximoti.bg/bulgaria/oblast-sofia/sofiya/luksozni-imoti-penthausi/luksozen-imot-16783-penthaus-za-prodajba-v-sofiya.html

This is about 120K euros, just look at the photos.
Needless to say, for this money in the "first world", you can't even get a dog house to live in.

I'll shortly try to cover the pros and cons here:

Pros:
>Women very beautiful and mostly traditional.
>They HATE niggers, muslims and gypsies.
>Education is dirt cheap and if you are willing to learn something that can actually be useful in the next few years before robotics start taking jobs, you'll be very pleased with the level of professionalism.
>Nature is beautiful and mostly untouched, there are nice sea and mountain resorts and ofc, they are dirt cheap for western standarts.

Now for some cons:
>Most people are addicted to drugs/alcohol, but in my honest opinion, that's rampart almost everywhere.
>Corruption is rampart in politics and work environments. Connections are everything, but if you stand out, you will eventually move forward. Like almost everywhere in the world, there are retarded people in high positions just because they are someone's someone.
>Many regions of the country are poor and people are all moving to the big cities.
>Gypsies can be annoying, but they mostly live in very poor areas and don't cause trouble because they get BTFO'd.

Now, I have just vaguely listed what came on the top of my mind. There's a lot more pro's and con's, which can of course be very different, depending on your views.

>pic is a rich whore from my uni, who's studying in the Netherlands

It sounds like you need to move to a new state rather than a new country.

I recommend somewhere in the deep south. We're all pretty redpilled down here and its a great place to live.

Move to the south of England

What's smarter, asking people literally anywhere for advice in the hopes that others with particular experiences give enlightening information, or blindly jumping into the future without having even the slightest semblance of a plan

Bulgarian women are basically brown-skinned big-nosed Turks. OP would hardly be saving the white race with one

Here's you (You)

Where's the best civilized place for gun rights next to America?

That's my single most important issue when I look for a place to move, everything else comes second.

TEXAS. Buy a fuckload of land, buy a fuckload of guns. You can get a small tractor and feed yourself on 10 acres of land, but 200+ acres can be had for the price of a europoor house.