American pretends to know something about almost any country

>american pretends to know something about almost any country

>muh heritage
>american education
>americlaps
>this is what americans actually believe

>american pretends to know about mexico

>oh wow I didn't know mexico was like that

I know about Mexico and its history and culture. Friendly and great people, its a shame corruption and Carteles are such a huge problem.

hello, i am acknowledging your thread about USA

i hate mexico

I trust Americans more than Europeans to tell me about Mexico, I trust Norwegians more than Mexicans to tell me about Sweden

And I'm guessing most would trust and Australian more than a Norwegian to tell them about New Zealand.

>would trust an Australian
no

everything i needed to know about poo peeland i already learned from beauie and the justice crew tyvm

>trusting Scandis to give unbiased accounts of their neighbors

>I trust Americans

>neighbors
Christ, man
Are you from Toronto

Everytime we shart it's symbolic of how you are our shitty pants

Half of us ARE Mexicans these days, Pablito. I was born in Tapachula.

I filtered Canada, America and Australia.

C H I C A N O

FUCK YOU BLACK CUNT

This actually doesn't make much sense. Very superficial analysis.

oh nice, i have family from huixtla, just outside of tapachula. chiapas is gorgeous and vastly underrated on Sup Forums.

>you guys put Mexican identity above all and defend it to the death and they don't even like you

Not even making fun, that's bogus. How do you deal with that feeling? It seems like proud Chicanos are okay with it because they hold Mexico in an almost mystical infallible light.

Ah yes, the eternal "muh heritage".

This is you.

see

I'm the white dude above and below you but I hang out with a lot of Mexicans. You do know that a lot of them maintain their Mexican identity and were born there right? Or is that the problem for you.

>>you guys put Mexican identity above all and defend it to the death and they don't even like you
>things that didn't happen

The ones I hang out with are paisas and if you're talking about the latter statement, it is a thing.

>is that the problem for you.
When you pretend that you know more about my country than I do, just like Irish-Americans pretending to be more Irish than people in Ireland, yes. Otherwise I don't mind.

i've never experience chicano hostility irl, just online from strangers i'll never meet.

this

They don't whatsoever though? What gives you that idea.

Have you ever been to Mexico or talk closely with Mexican family back over there?

>mexican pretends I'm in his country
>gets upset when I tell him about it

>Have you ever been to Mexico or talk closely with Mexican family back over there?
yup, i grew up on the border just three hours from my family in monterrey, so we'd go there on the weekends. i still meet up with my family at least once or twice a year.

Border towns are probably a lot more accepting of the US in general.

I have an entire life living here, many years that I didn't spend in my little home town with only my close family. Like most of them do when they visit this place for less than a month.
It would be incredibly rare that one of them knew my own country, in which I have spent my entire life, better than I do just because he has some vage connection to it. As much as I hate your identity politics, I recognize that chicanos didn't start that bullshit, so I don't care if they feel Mexican, American, or both, what I do care is when they attempt to speak for me like they knew better when a lot of the times it is clear they don't, it is clear that they only know a tiny fraction of what life really is in here, and they still feel entitled to voice their opinion over mine. "My father was Mexican, that makes me an expert on Mexico and I can speak in the name of Mexicans". Pls no, it is the "Boston is more Irish than Ireland" all over again.

desu i've probably traveled more extensively throughout the country than a lot of mexicans. sure that doesn't make up for the experience of actually living and growing up in the country, but i still think i'm allowed to my opinion that chiapas is underrated.

I unironically never met anyone like that. Like I said most of them look at you guys like you can do no wrong. They do the whole "WE WUZ" thing too.

Where I'm from, no one says Chicano. I think that's a Southwest thing. I think Chicanos actually have a little American pride just based on the meaning. That last part may not be all that relevant but maybe Chicago Mexicans are different.

Travel and living are really different experiences. Especially when the living part is decades straight, and the travel part is just weeks. I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, what I am saying is that you sometimes act like experts when you are not. Sorry that identity politics in the US are retarded.