How many blurays do you own?

How many blurays do you own?

Other urls found in this thread:

blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=343311
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's 2016 I stream everything I wanna watch.
In fact I don't even own a BluRay player or a DVD player

>falling for the plastic jew

Unbreakable
Watchmen
The Last Samurai
Gladiator

Bought them cos they were cheap as fuck. I pirate practically everything but I really should buy blurays of my top 10.

>implying you dont buy your pure kino

I have the last samurai too

Over 100 if you count YIFY™

None. Have a bunch of DVDs and VHS tapes.

do they sell blu-ray web downloads?

I own about 50.

I recently picked up the 4k criterion Blu Ray of Mulholland Drive.

Same. Apart from the dvd player on this here computer. You're not actually posting from a phone are you?

>YIFY
>Blu-ray

pick one

lotta resolution for a lesbian movie

how could you ever stream. i torrent big rips. or remux and buy if i really love it

dont have a 4k tv gonna wait til that get saturated

Daily reminder that in about 10 years once physical copies of movies are a thing of the past and everything is done online or OnDemand, and Hollywood no longer lets you buy your own copy of the movie and instead only lets you rent them for a 24 hour period for $14.99, people are really going to regret being too lazy to keep physical media around

>have torrents saved on external HD

>in about 10 years
>implying you're gonna be alive by then

None, why bother with disks that force ads on you when you can have them organised digitally like pic related.

>ordered alphabetically
Absolutely disgusting by year is the way to go

I have 12TB of stuff and i buy the discs of the kinos I want

Can you imagine how shit movies will be in 10 years time?
WE
WUZ
KANGZ
AND
SHIET

About 60 if you don't count boxsets as 1

Just one. Drive.
I found it in one of those parts of the store where they throw all the shit in and you can buy it real cheap. Found Drive there and figured that since I like the movie, I would pick it up.
I own more DvD's of my favourite somewhat rare jap films, but blu-rays, just that one. Drive sure is good, the store deemed it garbage though.

30 odd.

blu rays came out after the internet.
It doesnt make sense to have ever even considered buying one.

What's the best way to watch this on TV?

One. My bluray player is the best thing ever, though. I can do everything with it.

I'm not sure exactly, I usually would stick them on my 16gb memory stick as my TV has a USB port. but as of this year i replaced many of these files with the 1080p x265 versions which aren't compatible (I mostly watch them on my monitor now) so i'd have to either get something to stream the screen or connect the tv to the screen via HDMI and clone the desktop.

>"eastern"
>no years
>probably all yifi rips or similar

Yeah, those ads, which you can skip with the press of a button, are a real nuisance.

yify

That's some pretty stupid logic, kid. You must be 16.

Hello, poor people that watch kino on a 24" or smaller screen.

Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Who fucking cares about the years?

If i want to watch a comfy western/WWII/Eastern/Animation movie I'd label them accordingly, otherwise it just makes it pointlessly difficult to sort through them, i dont see whats wrong with that.

Half of them are YIFY rips the other half x265 encodes. I don't much care for forking out 100s on half a dozen hard drives, fuck me right?

>. I don't much care for forking out 100s on half a dozen hard drives, fuck me right?

looks like you don't care for watching good kino either desu

Leelee?

LEELEE?!?!?!?!?!

nigger youre supposed to have folders by genres
and have them ordered by year step it up

Prometheus, the home video release had the movie in dvd, bluray and digital format for whatever reason. I got nothing that plays blurays.

Tombstone
Road House
Predator
The Twilight Zone series

example?

~100-110

Recent purchases:
Last Samurai
Man from UNCLE
Heart of the Sea

6 or 7 I think, no point in collecting physical media anymore

>Steam to TV
>Now watching 1080p or better on 50 inch screen with two clicks

Stay mad that you bought into a unnecessary product

>physical media

What is this, Antique Roadshow?

no, i mean streaming shit on a big screen looks like garbage even if you have the fastest internet cus of the low bitrate all streaming services have.

i see you're blind though, so it doesn't matter to you.

>all streaming services have.

Are you retarded? You connect your computer and TV through your local WiFi. You're fucking desperately reaching now.

Mostly gifts or cheap finds

sorry, all streaming services such as netflix, hulu, amazon etc have shit bitrate, AND also your shitty rips you stream to your tv from your pc.

stay poor faggot.
you will never know Q U A L I T Y K I N O

>Getting Netflix is as fast as a local network connection

How can one man be so butt hurt and wrong? You're obsessed with defending your inferior product. It's not a team, you aren't married to your blu ray player, just admit you have an inferior product and continue living.

good goy!

I own 10 blurays and 3 DVD's. I have to really like a movie to own it physical anymore. Hasn't cost much either. Besides the criterions, everything was $5-$8.

BD:
Naked Lunch (criterion)
Videodrome (criterion)
Eyes Wide Shut
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Trick R Treat
Drive
Collateral
12 Monkeys
Blue Velvet
Last Action Hero

DVD:
Visitor Q
Return to Oz
Rosanne Tricks and Treats (The 8 Halloween episodes on one disk)

I have bought like 3 BDs at full price for movies I absolutely adore and want to see with no compression artifacts whatsoever, and a small bunch of pretty good movies I found in bargain bins. Reason being I get annoyed with digital block artifacts, but film grain, strands of hair and such are A-OK.

I have both seasons of The Leftovers on bluray because of how good the show is.

Mid 50's BD. The rest are DVDs.

yeah kys

I have zero respect for people who buy movies or go to movie theaters or literally pay for anything movie related.

I think everyone on planet earth should follow my example and just download all their movies.

I have little respect for people who claim to be 'filmbuffs' or 'patricians' and don't own a physical film collection. These faggots then complain about how Hollywood is only making trash, and isn't taking any risks.

I pirate everything because I have no morals. Fuck creators. Fuck Hollywood kikes.

blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=343311
Bluray: 147
DVD: 316

>mad max fury road
>the Lego movie

grand total of zero

haven't been to the cinema in a decade either

fite me

I have a few others, but I am trying to go all blu-Ray now.

None.

I have some DVDs tho.

But not many.

Also someone stole my Heat DVD.

>all three Batman movies
>only one Indiana Jones movie

Like a hundred and something
I only buy them 2nd hand from cex though, its more fun that way.

Here's my newest additions

The store was right.

>Batman v Superman
>Children of Men
>The Counselor
>Deadpool
>The Hobbit Trilogy
>Lord of the Rings Trilogy
>Macbeth (2015)
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>The Martian
>Moon
>Steve Jobs
>Sunshine

>connect the tv to the screen via HDMI and clone the desktop.

I extend the desktop so the film only shows on the TV.

>Yeah, those ads, which you can skip with the press of a button, are a real nuisance.
>Bluray

nope

I have avatar but don't even own anything that can play blue ray

At a guess, around 500.

>Half of them are YIFY rips

Oh dear.

Zero. I'd like to have a big collection if I had money and somewhere to keep them, but I'm a broke-ass student. I move house twice a year, I don't have room for all that shit.

Only Drive and Inception because they're two movies I really wanted to see at the theater but couldn't go because of no single policy.

Since the prices are dropping really fast I might buy remastered classics like criterions.

0. Never fell for the meme, sorry.

I got them all for 4 dollars at Target. It was a sale and they only had Raiders.

Nothing !!! Have those on hard drive щ(゚ロ゚щ)

Shaun of the dead
Hot fuzz
The world's end
Lotr trilogy
Twin peaks
Cowboy bebop
Stop making sense
Dark city directors cut

That's all rate pls

ditto

nice collection senpai.

eh, Raiders is the best one anyway.

Too many too fit on one picture. Maybe 600 or so.

Cute at best

Stand further back.

>Owning physical copies of things

Haha I bet you have a 3D gf too, loser.

How did I not think of that?

Here's the first bunch. I'll post the rest if anybody cares.

nice 49s

Why not?

Fine.

2/5

3/5

These images are about three months old at this point and I've since made a few new purchases.

4/5

>Bourne:4 Film Boxset

I hate it when you want the whole collection but the last one is shit.

...and then they make another one that's like the first three.

I suppose you could just replace Legacy with Jason Bourne it would still be a complete boxset, right?

5/5

6/5

I got the set for £6 and never even watched the fourth. The three film set was £15. The fourth must be really bad. I might actually replace Legacy when the new one comes out.

None, I have tons of DVDs and VHS, but I went full digital before the Blu-ray became a thing. Around 800 - 1000 movies between the three formats.

How is the worlds end? Shaun of the dead is both one of my favorite zombie movies and comedy movies and hot fuzz is hilarious as well for reference