Hillary Clinton - Racist Tweet

See:
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHoU1R8oM8k
youtube.com/watch?v=zXCU0HDJ7Wk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Hillary autistic? That ad only helps Trump to win the legal Hispanic vote.

Let's summon our Goddess Tila to drop some bantz on Hillary

hillary is an enemy of the state

She has no idea how to attack this man. What a complete buffoon of a politician.

Whoops. Here's the second part to the OP:

Hillary Clinton's response assumes that every Hispanic illegally migrated. Why isn't anyone talking about this.

Though Trump's Cinco de Mayo social media post were an obvious attempt to pander to Hispanic voters, it was actually too obvious—he himself did not put any effort in hiding the fact.

Hillary Clinton on the contrary, awkwardly panders to minorities very frequently on social media and quite often in the public. This gets little acknowledgement.

>implying "they" means "all hispanics"

When he says "they're gonna be deported", he means the people who are in this country illegally, not "all hispanics". Why can't democrats understand context?

Gotta love the idiocy of the left.
They have to pander to 3rd world retards without grade school educations just to be competitive.

>Illegal immigrants are going to be deported for violating immigration laws!?

>That's racist!

The logic of this blows my mind.

KEK has blessed this man with quads! He believes in this post as truth! MEME MAGIC

that's VERY racist of her to think that when donald trump says he wants to deport illegal aliens that he is talking about hispanic people.

illegal alien is not a race and for her to put a race to that makes HER the one with racist, bigoted tendencies.

this evil ghoul can't be nationally humiliated by donald trump quickly enough.

checked

It probably works. Liberals can't differentiate between legal and illegal

Hillary will be easier to crush than Yeb

Why is it racist? Why will this help win the hispanic vote?

>inb4 if you even need to ask bizarro-feminist answer

I genuinely don't understand

I really REALLY hope he hits her with this at a debate. He's going to leave the door open with 'ambiguous deportation statement', hooefully she'll say he wants to deport all the spics and how thas rayciss, then he can pull a reversal and imply she thinks all spics are criminals. I want it to happen so badly and I honestly believe that it can.

I know both legal and illegal immigrants. Legals HATE illegals because they're basically niggers.

everything is racist

trump wants illegal immigrants out
through this tweet hillary implies that all hispanics are illegal immigrants

See, I know legal and illegal immigrants too. Illegal immigrants don't want to be deported, period, so they get mixed up in shit they shouldn't and wouldn't if they had papers or any interaction with the civic system and unless you're talking upper-middle class or Richie Rich's, most legals are related to illegals and actively try to get them legal too

The liberals need to understand that being ethnically Hispanic has nothing to do with being an illegal migrant. If you're crossing into sovereign countries without going through the legal processes THAT is what makes you an illegal alien, regardless of your race.

They know the context. They just don't convey it because they assume the lemmings out there won't bother to look it up and rightfully so. There is a majority in society that actually believe everything they are told by politicians and the media as demonstrated everyday during this election.

"I love customers" - shop owner, 52 minutes ago
"Arrest those who steal my goods" - yesterday

I think it's implying that Trump's attitudes towards illegal immigrants is hostile towards the whole hispanic community. even if that's incorrect, that's not actively racist in the same way as Trump publicly characterizing a nationality of people as criminals and rapists

Can illegals vote?

them quads is KEK's way of telling us that this comment is logical

i think ones that use fake socials and IDs can.

That's why they're spinning it. What they're basically doing is taking one thing and calling it something else (as ever) and by proxy advocating for criminals. They're so retarded they're impossible to call out though because they just switch buzzwords and interpret things anyway they like, a goyim pilpul if you will.

Well how prevalent is that?

Are illegals really going to make a difference in the election if they can't even legally vote?

Isn't Hillary kind of implying that illegals can and should vote with this kind of ad?

youtube.com/watch?v=UHoU1R8oM8k
I'll just leave this here.

Hillary is implying all Latino migrants are illegals.

Legal Latino migrants (the ones who can vote) absolutely despise the illegals because they take their jobs, screw up their reputation, act like punks in the Latino communities and fuck up the school system for their kids and are pandered to a lot more than the legal migrants (which makes piss all sense).

Spot on. Illigalfag here

SAVED and distributed

Low energy add

They should make one like the one Fox did to shut down a candidate who wanted to build a wall across the guatemalan border.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXCU0HDJ7Wk

The greatest divide in the Hispanic community is between Cubans and the rest because cubans get preferential treatment and they think they are hot shit because of it. The rest are all related and families are half legal half illegal sometimes. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

set of 3

>Hillary is implying all Latino migrants are illegals
they are you tumblr cuck.

Wheres the interview he did today?

this pandering in fucking spanish is disgusting how can any hispanic be ok with some old ass rich white lady doing this.

Every time they try to use such a fucking stupid deception to over-simplify someone ELSE'S platform it just makes them look more and more stupid.

Lol, look at this guy talking from half a world away about something he has no clue about. Hispanic communities are made of both legal and illegal immigrants, living next door to each other. Also, there are families that are split alog those lines. There is no hate, I don't know where you got that idea.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

he's got it, family. he's just moving some pawns just in case one or two need to be knocked down for a future move.

>legit shaking

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

Die.

Is Hillary implying all Hispanics are illegals?

What a racist cunt.

>look up her twitter account
>she posts this kind of stuff daily
Many keks were had.

I love how she is hated on twitter.

Also OP is from kike super PAC "Correct The Record" from Soros.

Can't, too busy getting a phD on a stats scholarship and fucking white women.

absolutely devoid of energy

"Islam is a religion of peace" - t. Muslim 52 minutes ago
"Death to all infidels" - yesterday

Please don't. I am tired of being called a nazi.

The ride never ends. How is she so stupid.

All of the illegals I knew in Texas had fake passports, IDs, Social Security, etc.

Basd hot thai mess

>You're asking the main stream media who is controlled by the establishment why they aren't questioning anything their establishment candidate says?

>OMG he said he loves hispanics what a fucking racist!!

You just can't win these people.

It's only illegal if the get caught as its happening!

Wow. If Trump loses, the GOP is finished for good.

>Hillary shills out and panders left and right for scraps of attention

>Trump makes one casual shitpost about eating a taco and gets nonstop media coverage
>opponents direct attention directly his way as well

hillary is saying all hispanics are illegal immigrants thats highly racist and stupip, even the most autistic liberal knows trump only wants to deport the illegals

Yeah. The city burns, and we're just about out of time.

How can anyone support Hillary Clinton? I've never met a Hillary supporter in my life.

So she thinks all Hispanics are criminals who live in America illegally?

It's a dance right now, everyone knows he means the illegal ones. Those who critize him wants to call him a racist without a clarification then with our meme magic someone ends up posting here asking the obvious, truely believing in the otherside, and we redpilled another one of them.

That's what it sounds like to me.

"Hispanic" is not a race but rather a language, therefore not racist.

>everyone knows he means the illegal ones.
Shillary's shills don't care. They will continue to scream the same false, nullified arguments.

I've never heard Trump saying he's going to deport cubans back to cuba

Can we also acknowledge how most of her social media post consist of colorful images with big text that essentially appeal to children?

Legal immigrant employer here - those guys Fucking haaaate illegal spic ms 13 vatos

I think what it's really impying is hillary is trying to distort trump's views to perpetuate the notion that trump wants to deport ALL mexicans, which of course is incorrect but is what a surprising amount of lefties actually believe

Hillary has been going on a twitter spree since Tuesday, Trump has been holding back...

Trump is a Clinton plant confirmed.

Shoulda went with Rato. Fucking ameridumbs lol.

Nice anecdotal opinion.

>WOW THAT IS LIKE,SO. RACIST. I CANT NOT EVEN.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE RACISTS GET OUT

This is modern Sup Forums.
Subversion Successful.
Thanks for the quarters, idiots.

You know the campaign is over right? No way you're still getting paid.

Because it's a Freudian slip. She's made it clear to any moderate watching that her and her supporters simply don't perceive illegals and Hispanic Americans to be two distinct things.

The assholes can't tell the difference between the illegal maids they have clean their houses and the legitimate Hispanic American running a restaurant down the street. They think Hispanics are some kind of primitive tribe that are all in the same lawless underprivileged project together and need their patronizing ass-kissing help.

See

Stop conflating us using social justice warriors' own tactics against them with us becoming politically correct twats.

here are some of her recent tweets

good. lord.

it doesnt even look human

This, Hillary made a horribly racist inference that all people of a certain ethnicity are illegal immigrants. Trump never said anything like that, but HILLARY JUST DID!

kek

I actually love this slogan. It's supposed to be noun, verb, noun but if you say it out loud it sounds like an imperative with the structure verb, possessive noun, noun. So it sounds like Trump has hate, and the reader/listener should love it.

All in all it's a poor showing and I'm surprised Hillary couldn't find better sloganeers for her money.

Double posting and saging; I love this about Trump. When he panders, he doesn't pretend at all. He just goes all in for it. Like all the "do we love our [blank]?" comments. It's so refreshingly honest about pandering that it ends up working more effectively.

Oh.... my..... god...... O.O

is she suggesting all Hispanics must be illegal aliens?

isn't that... racist?

>deporting ILLEGAL migrants is the same as deporting ALL migrants
why can't shillaries and berncucks into logic?

If you are supposed to be here, you'll have papers saying as much.

just went to the taco post to read comments. Hispanics fucking hate him with a passion. I'm trying to rationalize but this fucking taco hurts more than it helps. I don't see him getting the hispanic vote, at all. Fuck I dont want hillary

PUSH THE TRUTH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

FUCK GLOBALISTS

>needing an ID to vote

Just show up at any polling place, they have a list of registered voters for that location posted outside. It gets updated every few hours as people vote.

The poll workers are legally not allowed to question your identity.

Holy fuck I remember this.

Thing is the ad is right. AMLO is a commie.

I say this as someone that once supported him.

>An ad from a third world country is better than one made by a Clinton

Fucking pathetic.

This

We should start this meme, brethens. It has potential

She flip flops around faster than a fish.

Trump talked about deporting illegal Mexicans who we don't have the efficiency of infrastructure or resources to take care of (assuming they're violent criminals or leeching off the welfare system).

Hillary just said she thinks all Hispanics are Mexicans