Rick and Morty

In all seriousness, memes 100% aside, can a show get any more Reddit than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MT_Frameworkkek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it can

Season 1 and 2 were fun

t. Reddit

>"memes 100% aside"
>gives meme criticism
what did he mean by this?

how can someone see this picture and then still feel like watching that shit show? is this the ultimate normie wannabe sjw show?
>dude its funny because i work in an office lmao

how is it reddit?

Don't ask me. I watched the pilot because a bunch of annons (who I later found out were Reddit in disguise) were praising it. The show is litterally
>DUDE WEED
>it was just a prank bro
>lol so random
>fuck authority amirite?
the list goes on

I never even thought a show's writing could be entirely based on memes before I saw this episode.

>can a show get any more Reddit than this?
i dont know, i dont visit Reddit because im not a faggot

this is a strong contender

I don't visit Reddit either, but Reddit visits me.

Yes, if some characters were anthropomorphised animals.

I don't really go to reddit but I like Rick and Morty?
Should I create a reddit account?

In all seriousness, memes 100% aside, can an OP get any more shitpost than this?

Kill yourself OP.

yes you should, you'll probably like it.
Please take this guywith you

You are the reddit expert. I hate the layout and I already hate most of the threads.
What do I do now?

Hey it's all good man, I already browse reddit.

>>DUDE WEED
>>it was just a prank bro
what?
>>lol so random
not really, i think you're just saying that because of the sci fi elements
>>fuck authority amirite?
yeah nothing's funnier than a sitcom with complete reverence for authority
>reddit means things i dont like that are popular!

>Game of Thrones
>Adam Ruins Everything
>@midnight
>Brooklyn Nine-Nine
>Parks and Rec
>The Office
>Any superhero show
>Firefly
Genuinely Reddit.

the amount of reddit in this post is ridiculous

>Any thing I don't like is "reddit"

I really don't get this meme

Is this show too edgy for you or not edgy enough ?

don't even get me started. im glad i checked if reddit liked this show before watching

My spider sense is telling me that you think we were talking abour RandM when we were in fact talking about workaholics...retard

>Reddit likes a show, so I won't watch it

You're really good at forming your own opinions of things aren't you? You pathetic faggot.

lol so it is literally just hating things trhat are popular... there's a subreddit about anything that's popular enough. name something that ISNT reddit

started watching this but dropped it pretty fast when i saw positive comments about it on reddit

Can't stay in Sup Forums... Doesn't like the welcoming grounds of Reddit...
Sounds to me like you just became an internet refugee

>it's a reddit tries to false flag us to pass off as the good guy episode

you're not fooling anyone Reddit.

Alright. Were is internet germany?

Watched the pilot because there is crap all on convict island netflix, kind of eh. Does it get any better?

shutup reddit

>redditor tries to fool us to watch their propaganda tv shows

you aren't fooling anyone, retard

if they reject you you might want to check out internet sweden:

yes, pilot is probably the weakest episode
what are you actually calling someone when you call them reddit, do you even know?

no? it's pretty good imo

>these are the quality of posts on Sup Forums nothing but shitposts of memes and reddit

I don't know why I keep coming back to this cancerous boards, there's literally 0% quality.

>it's a Reddit doesn't know what a Reddit is episode

It reddit if you have to ask.

can you stop taking the bait every time?

All of you a bunch of contrarian shitheads and you will die alone because you have no friends.
I've never been to reddit in my life, yet apparently you guys know more about how to act and the culture on reddit more than me. This is ridiculous.

Not really.
#Don'tUnderstandTheHype

>calling me retard instead of reddit

your Reddit is showing, Reddit.

*unsubscribes*

>it's a Sup Forums memes about other memes to not have to actually explain them episode
told you you couldnt even put it into words

>Sup Forums is satire r-right???

>not understanding the subtle art of figuring out a reddittor
>bitching

you're free to go, Reddit.

redditor BTFO. fascinators all round for Sup Forumsbros

Kys senpai

I actually browse Sup Forums and reddit.

Reddit when I want less shitposts, mods that actually ban shitposting faggots and actual discussion.

Sup Forums when I want shitposting, memes and low quality discussion.

you first, reddit

> I hate the layout
Twitter and Reddit both have such a terrible layouts and ergonomics.
How do people use them is beyond me.

There is no subtle art, it's just "throw out accusations of reddit and pretend in my head that they are reddit and I'm right".

Prove me wrong faggot.

>implying I work for you
>implying it's my problem that you can't figure out how the world works around you

please, Reddit.

Don't bother asking. When someone uses Reddit as a reason why a show or film sucks, they'll never bother to explain or back up their argument.

lol I remember when I was shilling it here because no-one was talking about it during season 1 and its ratings were mediocre and I was nervous it was going to get cancelled

now it's successful as "reddit as fuck"

(s2 kinda sucked)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MT_Frameworkkek

>oh man it's just so reddit of you to ask what reddit means i mean are you sao reddit that you cant figure it out? reddit is totally a real criticism that means something by the way

how can you like both Bojack Redditman and IASIP?
Are you both a redditor and a non-redditor? Schyzo maybe?

>how can you like both Bojack Redditman and IASIP?
because there's nothing contradictory about liking both?

okay, since you sound like a qt, I'll do it for you:
reddit are people who post unironically and complain and who happen to have shit taste, Sup Forums users (or trolls) are people who post ironically, don't complain and who happen to be patricians.

Basiccaly, kids and adults.

Do you prefer to be called kiddo, reddit?

well one isfunny and the other is shit.That's pretty contradictory to me.
Or maybe you just pretend to like the two so you don't feel rejected on both of your favorite websites?

he's afraid of being identifiable AND posting his real opinions
oh man lol that's fucking sad

>doesn't like show
>calls it reddit

Alright then, so what is the most Sup Forums show?

big brother livestreams

reddit: the thread

I mentioned earlier I browse Sup Forums and reddit because I don't use websites as my identity unlike some pathetic faggots. Browsing 4fag doesn't make me a channer or what ever, and browsing reddit doesn't make me a redditor. They're websites I simply use according to my tastes. Only beta faggots use a website to define them.

you try to make sense but you don't reddit.
Maybe try less to make sense and you'll make more.
Just let the butthurt flow through you and you'll be free.

lol you're the one who thinks that people who identify as trolls are adults

the only rational post itt

It's always sunny in reddit is a pretty reddit show.
Dude drugs lmao. Dude autistic characters lmao.

>and browsing reddit doesn't make me a redditor
It actually does make you a redditor.

>>>r/cuckold

R E D D I T

I like it but It's Always Sunny is easily the most Reddit show. Post a thread about it and within minutes they'll be thousands of neck beards quoting "IM CULTIVATING MASS BRO" and IMPLICATION and jacking each other off

I don't see what's wrong with browsing reddit.
Actually, Whenever I want fun and memes I browse Sup Forums, but whenever I want to have a REAL discussion and actually have an impact on the world and leave a legacy for future generations to see, I post on Reddit.
Reddit is academia, while Sup Forums is recess.
The two go well together, but, never, NEVER think this place is anything beyond fun and games, unlike Reddit, which is litterally a steppingstone in mankind's history and which will aid many generations to solve problems like hunger and social inequalities.

Lol

>being this triggered over people who browse websites

You realize that Sup Forums is what we make it to be right? If you want Reddit please just go to reddit and stay there instead of cancering up this place.

Roiland pls

Get to fuck, Workaholics was great. Got worse, but started really strong.

>reddit is back

bonjour reddit.

Reddit and Sup Forums users like many of the same movies and TV shows, it's been proved time and time again, calling something Reddit as a criticism is complete nonsense

>implying this board isn't cancer alone

This

There's nothing worse than hanging out with friends when they'll just pull out their phone to start browsing curazy Reddit stories. What's the point of even hanging out if you don't want to enjoy the company of your friends?

in the end, the difference between reddit and this place is pretty simple:
I'm not a redditor, and I nearly pissed myself reading this thread and baiting reddit, while redditors have been trying to argument, convince, understand and mostly achieved getting butthurt.
I don't say this often, but, please, redditors, never leave.

>lol guys, we 4channers and redditor are the same xD

>haven't seen a guy I know in a while, remember him being sort of annoying but still fun to hang out with
>he comes over with the intention to play Mario Kart, Smash etc.
>he doesn't win after 2 matches in each game so instead suggest we watch some stuff on YouTube
>"uhh.. you mean watch some TV?"
>"nah, there's some funny shit on YouTube I got to show you"
>proceeds to cycle through Game Grumps, Rooster Teeth and Zero Punctuation videos, laughing at every joke and then repeating the joke out loud, occasionally looking at me with a giant shit-eating grin to see if I'm laughing
>I make an excuse so he has to leave early
>haven't spoken since
>find out from a social media post later that he "discovered" Reddit and has been finding these videos there

Genuinely ruined a friendship, even if it wasn't that great to begin with.

I hold that the first two seasons were funny

on a more serious note, can we start a q&a thread to ask for Sup Forums to be renamed to "4you"?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>About to post on Sup Forums
>Learn they have a whole subreddit dedicated to it
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

is Sup Forums the most reddit website there is?

>calling something Reddit as a criticism is complete nonsense
If you cant understand why Reddit is used as criticism you are too Reddit.

>reddit has a hard time figuring simple things out
it shows

reddit is gone.
Show's over, lads.

What a shit pointless thread.

Sure got a lot of on-topic discussion done here faggots.

we had fun m8, we had fun.
But now the bukkake whores are gone....
Do you feel like trying out as a bukkake whore?

Mystery Science Theatre 3k

Except for the first season
That's worse than dad humor tier

fuck off reddit

>CTRL + F "reddit"
>100 hits

>97 posts in TOTAL.

Good job.

>trying to recruit me as a bukkake whore

oh no boy.
I've been there, done that.
My time as a bukkake whore is over, and it has been so for exactly 12 years now, after that incident where I almost drowned in cum and couldn't swim because of the heroin...
I saw my life in a flash that day, and trust me, that was harsh. I don't wanna see my whole life flash before my eyes within a second again, not before long.

Anyway, do you have a daugther?