Why this Triggers Libtards...

Why this Triggers Libtards? Can you just accept that your ideology is bullshit and your role models are all frauds and liars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undeniable:_Evolution_and_the_Science_of_Creation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstoppable:_Harnessing_Science_to_Change_the_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool.

Who are these people?

Bill Nye is a Liberal idiot claiming to be ''scientist'' even if in reality he is not. Very arrogant fool

cool.

Who are these people?

>"lol i cant think for myself, get my news from edgy youtube channels and my only form of political activism is shit posting on Sup Forums"

That's so last week. Didn't you hear? The special alt right snowflakes are crying about Colbert this week. Get with the program, fag.

2 people can be scientists. Engineers are scientists.

Except Colbert was the one crying and name calling.

How is he a liar he is still a scientist, the other guy just took more classes and I'm sure the agree on a lot of shit sooo....

theyre both entertainers. bill's just acting according to character.

Awww. Here, have a Trump-approved pacifier and quit your crying.

>quit your crying
Tell that to Colbert

Dont forget Seth Meyers, every monologue he does is dedicated to Trump tantrums

Why this Triggers Cuckservatives? Can you just accept that your ideology is bullshit and your role models are all frauds and liars?

Also Hillary, she came out of hiding to blame everyone else for being a loser. .

Colbert is the one crying? Guess you don't pay attention for trumps tweets. Gop are the true snowflakes.

D-delete this!

You must have missed his meltdown then.

lel yeah, still blaming those damn pesky russians

Dolph agrees with Bill though

First of all, fuck your grammar OP. I'm really torn here, I used to love Bill, as a kid, and a few weeks ago I was hype AF to see his Netflix show. Sadly the show was just pushing this progressive or die agenda. Fuck at least I'm sure Bill goes home and knows the money is worth selling your soul.

He's always been a libcuck puppet, it aint like he regrets any bullshit he says.

I haven't watched any of his new stuff, but I thought he was only well known for his old show and pushing for the acceptance of climate change. Did that change?

Lost it. True, would be so much funnier if we we're going extinct.

It's the climate change topic that has the Trump Chumps triggered again.

Lel this maymay kills the leftist. They fucking crack when they see it.

Lolz wanting to move on when proven incorrect. Stay salty and keep those shriveled little testes unused in a cage.

And you stay salty too, just like Donald's cum filled cock holster.

The issue here is that Nye has literally a bachelor's in the most basic engineering field and that's it. No master's, let alone a PhD. He has zero publications and has contributed zero to the actual scientific community. He is not a scientist.

b-but he's been the science guy for all these years

Science guy != Scientist

are you gonna tell me that iron Man isn't made of iron now too? Wai so mean?

He only holds several patents, invented a a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747s, assisted NASA in the development of a small sundial that was included in the Mars Exploration Rover, and has been promoting and speaking about science for decades.

iron man probably isn't a man anymore either

Dolph would make a much better scientist.

Why are you liberals obsessed with gay shit? You need to get gay oral sex off your mind, it aint healthy.

Doesn't make him a scientist. Has he designed some cool shit? Sure, but that's all inside his field. He has no business shilling about political agenda science.

No it doesn't, we know he's just playing scientist. He makes a living on TV and climate change is his angle for staying relevant. Whatever works for him, guy gotta work. The issue is that his angle is also true. We're basically all fucked. What's infuriating is both that you are so stupid as to deny climate change, dooming us all, and then you double down on your stupidity by assuming we give more than a passing shit about you insulting Bill. We're mostly frustrated, angry and disappointed, my only small comfort is that you and yours will also all die. States like Texas will be among the first to fail under increasing drought and heat waves. Nobody will give a fuck about you, certainly not your clown emperor.

facts dont become false depending on who says it.

keep being a fucking media-drone buddyboy

>Says the tard that believes anyone who hates their beloved is a conservative.

Also, engineering is about taking known scientific facts and using them to design applications. Being a scientist means pushing the boundaries of science. He has not done the latter.

>liberals and conservatives bitching and moaning about irrelevant entertainers.

It's almost as if the under-educated and ignorant are being riled up on purpose...

>Thinks there are liberals in Sup Forums

Lol I'm the media drone? You're the one sucking the guy's dick over things he has no idea what he's talking about. There are two genders. Get over it.

>trying to dodge being outted as a fag

This

That's what I don't understand about this picture. Whether you like bill nye or not, dolph lungren is fucking Ivan drago. Why would it make you mad that he's also smarter than that geek? It's not an insult to bill nye. I love my dad a lot. I love dolph lungren more. Doesn't mean my dad isn't a great dad

>irrelevant entertainers
>irrelevant
this should be true
it isnt
welcome to relativist secular humanist culture

>No master's, let alone a PhD.
6 honorary doctorates
>He has zero publications
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undeniable:_Evolution_and_the_Science_of_Creation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstoppable:_Harnessing_Science_to_Change_the_World
>has contributed zero to the actual scientific community.
Invented the hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747 airplanes.
Developed sundials for the Mars Exploration Rover missions.
Holds multiple patents.

>implying it is necessary to expand the field in order to understand the concepts within it
It's the other way around, you dipshits.

>he doesn't know he's a liberal too

why are all americans such dumb shits?

>Still thinks there are liberals in Sup Forums

I have a master's and doctorate in theology. 4th book of old testament is Numbers. I must be a scientist!

engineering is applied science. These inventions makes him more of an engineer than a scientist.

>honorary doctorates
i guess p. diddy is a doctor as well then
?

One is implying he's an expert by trying to make educational decisions despite being unqualified.

>honorary

He's still not qualified

Honorary doctorate is strictly that: honorary. Fuck off faggot

Still dodging

>political agenda science

it's only political agenda science because there's a powerful lobby denying facts. global warming is a scientific fact, no matter how much fox news says otherwise. it doesn't matter if a uni prof with 3 phds says it, it doesn't matter if a trucker says it, it's scientific fact that doesn't change depending on who says it

So is Dr Dre

Science doesn't have a political agenda bro

Because trump is such a great role model?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh shit..I...I mean...pffffffffffffffttttttttttttttAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those aren't publications dumbass. Publications are studies published in journals that are pier reviewed.

And the other one killed apollo creed.

Who's the real villain?

It makes him more of a scientist than dolph tho

>still thinking

I should've put science in quotes. "Science" is most certainly used for political ends.

He invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor. You assholes can't get right, I swear.

He's no Stephen Hawking, but I see no problem with him using his engineering background to demonstrate basic scientific principals for entertainment and to get people interested in science. Why is bringing actual scientist guests on a show to debate various topics a problem for so many people?

Congrats. You are a theologian. I'm sure you could speak about the impacts of theology on topics like sociology better than many people to get others interested in those fields of study.

Lol climate change is a hoax. There are numerous meteorologists, physicists, and other scientists who say it's bullshit, at least man made climate change is. The NOAA has been busted multiple times for manipulating data. Stop listening to the government and the msm and read some actual science dude.

not that guy, but that's simply not true. a good example are lobotomies, or the lgbt lobby pushed research.

Give it a rest, faggot. You outted yourself, your party welcomes fags, you shouldnt worry about it on an Cantonese basket weaving forum

You guys know that what he said on the topic of gender was not even incorrect.. right?

Sure it was cringy as fuck.

What factually incorrect things has Bill said?

I was glad to see him go, actually. I hated Apollo.

I don't think you understand what science is.

Why so angry, user?

Thats not what he actually said though.

>somebody skipped rocky 3

Fuck i miss Dirty Jobs.

He's now saying gender is a spectrum: it's not. He says climate change is man made and gonna destroy the world: it's not man made, and we're actually still coming out of a little ice age. The earth has been significantly warmer in the past.

But gender is a spectrum and climate change IS happening. Sorry if this stuff bugs you so much.

>Bill Nye is a Liberal idiot claiming to be ''scientist''
when did he claim to be a scientist?

No mate, climate change is a fact. There are multiple stations recording data across various countries, and the scientific consensus is unanimous. I know this because I did a course of general and a course of applied ecology in my integrated master's in biotech. You're the one listening to youtube edgelord hosts and fox news, trying to deny scientific facts simply because industry lobbied for it.

>says someone on Sup Forums
>feminine penis threads

my 2 msc and my phd in neurobiology would beg to differ

Climate change is happening. It might be natural, or man might be contributing to it. We are certainly polluting our waterways and other facets of our environment. How does it hurt to research in an effort to find out? Why does that scare people like you?

>when did he claim to be a human?

Lizard ppl detect.

>>says someone on Sup Forums
>>feminine penis threads
see how that works?
i dont think so

>Those aren't publications dumbass. Publications are studies published in journals that are pier reviewed.
pub·li·ca·tion
/ˌpəbləˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: publication

* the preparation and issuing of a book, journal, piece of music, or other work for public sale.
* a book, journal, etc. issued for public sale.
* the action of making something generally known.

This is one of the arguments that really pulls me towards the side of the climate change skeptics. Look at the medieval warm period. 5 degrees hotter on average than today (that's A LOT when it comes to average temperatures.) only difference was that agriculture was MOFUCKIN booming, nigga. Can someone explain why we should be worried now when it's not nearly as hot? I already know that highly accurate readings of global temperatures really only can go back less than 50 years, but it's 5 fucking degrees.

kæk

but traps are never gay.