Okay. Which is it?

Okay. Which is it?
These pictures are showing us the curvature.
Which is the real curvature though?
Again these are pictures showing us the curvature.
Last one is from ISS.

Other urls found in this thread:

isstracker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have a mixture of different lenses in there. All of them are real, but some of them over exaggerate the curvature.

Fisheye lens
/thread

NASA shills.

Fuck me, I hope nobody takes that image seriously.

You do realize that you can see the ISS from the ground, right?

Well it must be a serious team to make it fake for nasa. Just saying.

They are all the same curve you fucking spastic

I'm sure, you can.

>the boom guy

You're retarded.

isstracker.com/

The cuck guy

Don't give me that pre-program crap

its just camera angles... the curve stays the same in all the pictures

Lol. That must be it.

the 70k feet one is the more accurate. in second place, the last one from the ISS. the 33k already have a little curvature cause of lens, same as the 128k one. the 10k feet have a LOT of lense effect, almost as much the 100ft

/thread

I had fag
It's a rare occurrance on night time but It happens. It's damn fast tho

These asswipe threads make me doubt humanity's future.

Go to the ocean. LOOK. See the curvature?

For fuck's sake. Find your fucking house on the map and then fucking look the next time it goes over.

you don't /thread your own post newfag. let other newfags know so I don't have to keep telling newfags

Lmao.

i own 3 different telescops and have spotted the isss with my OWN EYES. are u saying space is a gigantic green screen??

It's a drone.

how can you /thread a post?

>he asked from a hill looking down at it

Don't breed.

Bullshit.
Prove it.

Don't feed (the troll).

It's a hologram, duh.

Oh come on
Where is the curve?
Doesn't make sense if u can just zoom in and see so many miles without calculating the math.

>he still asked from an elevated position
At least try to make it look level

Shut fag

It could really be a high end drone.
We can't space travel man.
Van Allen Radiation Belt.
No matter how much they use to block out the radiation.

/thread

Based on the distance from the camera to the ground, there is easily 1000 feet right there. So the camera is already at the height of the curvature to make it look flat. You stupid fucks need to learn photography.

Try it yourself, dumbass. The ISS is really close to the Earth so its light is visible to the naked eye, and with the telescope you can even resolve a tiny bit of detail.

The ISS goes around the Earth several times a day and you can find the schedule online. It's not that hard to know where and when to look for yourself.

Even Flat Earth retards can't deny it, although they'll come up with various explanations as to why it's still fake.

None of them are real OP, the earth is flat ya dingus

Here's Mars though, it's super round

Why think outside of the box when you can be just like everyone else?

That is all b.s. even Tesla would know that. Go believe the ppl that took his knowledge.

>Van Allen Radiation Belt.
The ISS does not operate within the belt. Same as most satellites.

>BUY TELESCPOPE
LOOK FOR URSELF

Dude the ISS is supposedly the size of a couple school buses.airplanes look like a speck at high altitude, you really think that holgram is falling but missing the earth? You are gullible af

I'll be posting some pics of astroNOTS that you retards probably thought were dead

A drone that never lands and is in the sky exactly where NASA says it is, and you can see it with your own eyes....OK

If you are going to troll, at least come up with something resembling making sense.

btw - The ISS is way below the Van Allen belt.

Yet we went to the moon and didn't stay. Now we want to go to mars.

You are a full retard. the radiation belt is a magnetic field around the earth that block MOST of the radiation from space. Without it we would be bombarded on the surface by cosmic rays and radiation levels that would kill us in days. The radiation belt blocks radiation, it is not a source of radiation.

This proves nothing and does not discredit pic

you cant see the people or cars. thats where it starts to curve

Electronic telescopes don't count, you'd just be looking at a screen

Could be a big high end drone with some fucking solar panels

What are the odds that a nigger became an astroNOT? Not only that, he had a twin too! Just like the Asian

Globetards just love coincidences like that, huh?

At the end of the day, all of the Flat Earth theory is just irl bait. There aren't any genuine believers in it, especially not on Sup Forums.

It's primarily a thought experiment on the nature of evidence and proof. That any ridiculous theory can be "proven" with increasingly complicated explanations and that the truth can be unintuitive.

It kind of went off the rails when they had to start explaining why people would try to convince us that the Earth is round and how they manage to keep it secret. Because then it goes beyond a treatise on scientific bias and more about wacky conspiracy theories.

Not sure where you get your info. When it was first built it was that size. But over the last few years there have been several research and housing modules added. It is nearly the size of a football/soccer field now.

>Getting old changes the shape of your skull

Nice bait.

Lmao. B.s.

Ah okay that makes much more sense why you can see it then/s

Look at these fucking pics, none of these people died on the challenger

The earths shadow on the moon is curved

>airplanes look like a speck at high altitude
With the naked eye, sure. So does the ISS. You can see the specks of planes at high altitude in broad daylight, but not the ISS, even though the ISS is far more reflective. So its distance does make a difference.

These images are taken with telescopes, which could resolve a plane in much greater detail than what you see here.

>Which is the real curvature though?
All except the 100ft and 10000ft picture.

NASAfags in denial/BTFO

There's some major league stupidity with you flat Earth fuckers. The only hoax is a doctor telling you that you have the correct amount of chromosomes.

Oops

Checkd

Because the Moon and Mars are not inside the belt either. Humans can survive a trip through it with enough protection, but not prolonged exposure.

You're trying way too hard.

All of them.
/thread

>Going to the doctor

It's like you retards WANT cancer

Can a globetard please explain why they slapped s fisheye lens on this image

>California Academy of Sciences says the Van Allen Belts are deadly in 1959. Why would they not be deadly in 1969?
Whether I agree with the overall sentiment aside, this is a stupid statement. There could easily have been more information in the intervening years that proved it wasn't so deadly. That's just basic science, bro.

Bet most of these flat earth faggots don't have any science books to read in their mom's basement.

Truth

Lmao. No it's not. It's like 90000 miles away or some b.s.
In the ball park of the radiation belt. But hey we still going to mars, fam

>retards
You're like a black person calling someone nigga.

>Makes assumptions to fit his theory

"Basic science, bro"

There is an optical effect in really cold snowy and barren regions where you can see the mirage of the horizon of the next horizon. I don't know what it is called.

Either the effect is something similar in your pic user, OR it's because the picture was taken at elevation.

what is focal length

Takes one to know one, thanks for disproving me you genus

Probably a troll, but the fact is, some people are actually this stupid.

this guy baiting is amusing

>people unironically believe the earth is flat
>because muh bible

the ancient greeks proved it with sticks. Besides, the earth is hollow, Hitler went to live with the super race on the inside.

Flat earthers need to die.

You tell me

What the fuck are you talking about OP. are you one of those retard flat earthers? If so pick up a fucking book and try to learn.

Obama actually said that too. And we all know he's corrupt
He friends with the "scientists"
Be sure to watch bill nyes science show, goy

Brainwashed, will be the first to go
I was a fedora tipping atheist before putting my ego aside

that's at an elevation you fucking nigger, just look at the trees

No. You can pretend all you like, but the answer is no.

A mirage. Lmfao
Made up b.s.
It's like u can't believe ur own eyes.

I love that people are so intimidated by the reality of the universe that they just straight up reject it.

These images do nothing but show how cameras have improved over the years in both resolution and color capture.

Light bends through a medium. I hate the shit birds that think they just say shit like "YOU CAN SEE THIS THING YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE BECAUSE DISTANCE AND CURVATURE." Meanwhile, I'm over here cringing because that can only be true unconditionally if we lived in a vacuum.

this one

Isn't that the guy who said gender isn't real? Wow it's like all the brainwashers work together or something

Can a globetard explain to me why I should believe this is what the back of the moon really looks like? Nobody on earth has ever seen it, but shouldn't the back be more speckled with asteroid craters and shit?

Yeah and that's you crazy fucks. There is so much evidence showing the Earth as round you can't possibly believe otherwise without being borderline retarded or worse.

It is, you can literally see it on the image. are you blind or just using a monitor from the 80s?

No shit they do man. No shit.
Don't u realize the rich and power keep and control real knowledge.

They aren't pictures you retard they're composites. NASA admits that

Check out homeboy's harnesses

Are we actually going to get statistics like height and weight? If not then this b8ing is shit-tier quality.

Those niggers were woke af, tried to warn us about 9/11 too