Offensive things you can't say IRL

What's the most offensive thought you've had/regularly have but can't say out loud because of the social repercussions?

I'll start: my gf has a roommate who is Native American Indian. She is also fucking annoying, because she's a complete feminazi, hypocrite, and a social justice warrior. whenever she gets whiny and blubbery about some stupid shit like she always does I'm so tempted to say "oh fuck here comes the Trail of Tears"

Too easy OP.
Holohoax.

"I think Trump is kinda cool"

I have a friend who's half Jewish but is semi-redpilled semi-totally-cucked.

I work for a chinko and have to restrain myself from calling him a stupid gook or a dumb slope.

Protip: never work for the chinese.

>here comes the Trail of Tears

OP you sound like a pussy and your lack of voicing your opinion with disregard of what others think of you make you reek of a weak beta male.

I tell bitches I'm voting for President Trump and when they get bitchy, do you know what I do? I laugh at their face and tell them they're communists and children for thinking they're entitled to my wealth just because I've earned money and they can't.

My friend is Jewish. He always makes Jew jokes and I love him for it. The other day I redpilled him on how 250,000 Jews fought for Hitler and ~60 high officers on the OKW were Jews.

Definitely holocaust.

I mean, I make jokes about the holocaust being fake all the time (even to my jew friends) but it's always with an ambiguous jocularity. They think I'm joking, but I'm dead fucking serious. But to seriously start discussing it and showing them data to support my claim would be a whole different matter.

Well mr fbi, I have SERIOUS questions about the authenticity and scope of muh shoah.

Im not really a stormfag either, but I am starting to sense some very real social engineering, mostly at the hands of the (((media))).

Female Indian senior programmer boasts about her work (which was totally hacky trash) and when I submitted work that got merged. She half-jokingly said I'll now get tons of bug reports.

Shut up curry nigger bitch. I don't write mistakes like you do

>tfw my disregard for what faggot redpiller thinks of me makes redpiller look like even more of a huge faggot than me

I'm not going to argue with an SJW feminazi simply because you cannot reason with insanity. I'm not being "beta", it's just a waste of my time to argue with her if it's not really affecting me in any way other than being a source of entertainment

>not a cop

Top kek one of the funniest Twitter accounts

"If I had the chance to eat a human baby, I would"

Who are you talking to new fag?

Mexicans literally provide cheap and worthless labor, and they have no ability for emotion, only simple rage when they cannot complete something.

Redpilled Jews are the best. Jew jokes by Jews are the best. They can be great people. Mostly also very intelligent so you can discuss/debate something with them normally.

Pro tip: Befriend with Ex-Soviet Jews! They are redpilled 90% of the time and despise communism.

And when you fuck their hot daughters.

Benito Juarez was an idiot who never actually cared about your ass you fucking indios , the midget tried to sell off Mexican land dipshits

Frida Kahlo is over rated and only became famous because of her badass attitude and story .Her paintings lack prespective and Diego blows her out of the water

Stop jacking off Diaz the guy became a lunatic and got cucked by lefties from Guatemala and Northern Farmers

Decolonization was a mistake
European culture is vastly superior to any other culture in the world
Gypsy """""culture""""" is cancerous

So moderate?

I would say this. I will wait the rest of my life to use it, too.

But then Im older. these relationships you worry about offending people so much, will not matter to you in a few years. But you will ALWAYS regret not saying this when you had the chance.

Its precisely because no one is socially policing her outrageous behavior, that she gets away with it..because everyone has allowed her to..including you.

Say it and free yourself from a future of regret.

Can't think of anything I can't say, I don't live in a cuckland

""""indian""""

Women, immigrants, and the children of immigrants should not be allowed to vote.

Mexican girls are hideous

>Stupid fucking Niggers.

chinese arent gooks. get your slurs right

kurds should have been all killed and/or deported alongside the other mountain niggers back in the 1920s when it was permissible

GET IN MY BELLY

Turks are human filth who deserve to be tossed off of the hagia sophia.

:^)

>turkish in syria
turkmens are just another proxy
on the other hand we have been killing pkk kurds by the thousands lately

I say everything out loud. I called my new friend a whore for trying to sleep with me when she had an overseas boyfriend. I say faggot out loud at campus. I told this dumb muslim bitch to take that rag off her head.

I never understood people who don't speak their mind. I have no filter whatsoever.

the earth is flat

Constantly crack holocaust jokes about ovens, ashes and shit at jews.
Call ethnic Russians cucked, tatars are even more cucked by russians
Refer to Armenians as turkish rape babies, caucasians as ISIS rapists. Of course bantz are just with friends, to outsiders I might say that mass migration ruins countries or that Africa is underdeveloped because it's people are inferior

i jack off to this picture while listening to

Here's mine.

>We all supposedly come from Africa
>the earliest man came from there
>that man was less evolved than now
>Africans are less evolved form of man

Is this right? I think so. The fact is, Africa is still a shithole and if it weren't for Europeans invading they would still be living in grass huts. Then you have to take in physical and genetic characteristics. The fact is, blacks still look a lot like apes.

Baby, the other white meat! Checked.

Well, they had good empires built on salt and gold.
But then they collapsed, just like many empires do, and they didn't recover before Euros took over Africa.
And I don't mean Egypt.

Fag, Slope, Nigger, Redskin, Kike, Dyke, Wetback, whatever: no one is safe with me and my friends. Of course we don't say those things in public, well, unless no niggers are around.

All muslims should all have been burned and crucified before 1920.

Yes, but those were in medieval times. Around 1000AD. Whereas the first civilization elsewhere was around 5000BC. That's a 6,000 year difference. I never said Africans weren't evolved, just that they aren't nearly as evolved. I believe the absence of Neanderthal DNA has something to do with that as well.

Too many to list. But when I went to Japan there was a place where you could feed monkeys. So the monkeys were reaching in through the fence, grabbing the food from my hand, and I said out loud in the room full of American tourists "Damn monkeys. Always wanting a handout."

Turkey benefits so much for being a country Western media doesn't give a shit about.
Since the 1800s you may have killed up to 10 million people and no one ever talks about it, the first time someone even quotes your humanitarian crimes it is the fucking Pope.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

I was reading some studies about how neanderthals may have been smarter than us. They had stronger bone structures and larger brains, but couldn't reproduce as fast and females usually died giving birth to children (they had really large heads that provoked hemorrhagia during birth). The females dying so easily led their population to a massive drop, so the neanderthals went for the second best choice - the Homo Sapiens Sapiens female.

Pretty interesting.

>Frida Kahlo is over rated and only became famous because of her badass attitude and story .Her paintings lack prespective and Diego blows her out of the water
Fucking thank you

I think the US government should drop Saudi Arabia and Israel and make friends with Russia

We need a temporary freeze on all immigration into the US

I do data entry for a government branch in my state.

None of this would go down well.0