Repealed and replaced

> Repealed and replaced

Problem, libcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-gop-to-snub-house-obamacare-repeal-bill-and-write-its-own/ar-BBAKwLr?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can you be so proud of fucking over your own constituents?

t. cuck

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-gop-to-snub-house-obamacare-repeal-bill-and-write-its-own/ar-BBAKwLr?li=BBnb7Kz

This is why we can't have nice healthcare

Well congrats... someone doens't know who government works ohhhh~

This man is your new god

Who exactly are you shilling for?

I'm a big picture kind of guy, so I'll leave this for the Trump-tards...

You won, Trump got Obamacare repealled and the status-quo is back to pre-Obama days.

...No one gets the coverage they want, so people receive sub-standard care, risking death....sure, fine. Poor people die, systematic removal of poor (often minority ethnic groups, even poor white trash)....

AND THEN BOOM....North Korea strikes, Russia makes a move....Mexican do a "million man march" across the border, Canada cuts off all trade with US and relies soley on China exports......The WORLD is literally at WAR with the US.

Who's going to fight for a country that just threw them under a bus, with the health care issue?

Should I defend a country that allows for it's citizens to die due to unfavorable health care?

Even if there is an appeal to join the military (if there is good coverage for families being active), when the war is over will veteran get the same treatment? Will the 'heroes' who defend the country be taken care of after (IF American survives the war)?

your mom

LIBCUCKS AND CONSERVICUCKS ALIKE!

The only discussions I ever hear on this matter is how "one side is going to beat the other" and the hypothetical outcomes of this bill (24 mil people lose, vs, lower rates).

I don't give a fuck about sides, teams, hyopthetics, theoretics, whatever!

How is YOUR life going to change (if at all)?! Here I even made a template!

On the the healthcare bill:
>Asl
>My "before the bill coverage"
>My "after the bill coverage"
>What outcome (pass/fail vote) I was hoping for. Why?

We need to start talking about how our individual lives are impacted (for better or worse) and not "which side won most recently".

REMEMBER: We're all on the same team!

>eurofags need not apply

MFW congress snubs

How low must your self esteem be when you're happy and proud to be a bootlicker for billionaires. These are people who were defeated and gave up on life long ago.

does this include the removal of the tax that was being paid under obamacare?

>Repealed and replaced
actually neither is true.

Problem?

When the poorfags are storming his house because they lost their health insurance we shall see how strong the supporters of taking away healthcare really are.

Now all these people with no insurance
wew laddie

People under 250k income were not paying a tax for obamacare. You could pay a penalty if you did not have insurance, though.

It still has to pass the Senate you retard.

It only passed through the House, still has to pass the Senate

Have you ever heard of something called Medicaid? It's free healthcare for people who can't afford it.

Wrong. I know because I had to pay it.

My deductible went from 1,000$ to 7,000$ after Obamacare passed and my premiums went up. Try again kiddo. That was money straight up taken out of my pocket by force to pay for the plans that got dumped onto these commercial providers.

Not particularly. I'm well educated and make six figures. I can afford the stupidity of the GOP, their core voting base though sadly cannot.

If he repeals this...that will go away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you seriously think that????

ROFL

Medicaid is just for the poorest of the poor. The people that are just barley making it now have less incentive to try because its easier to make less $ and get medicaid.

How can people in this thread actually defend Obamacare without a trace of sarcasm?
Obamacare was a trainwreck and you all know it.
Look, I get it. Trump's plan doesn't seem to be that great either. But how can you, with a straight face, say Obamacare was actually a GOOD thing?

>no socialized healthcare
>no free access to education
>egregious defense overspending
>crumbling infrastructure
why would anyone think that the US is a great nation?

If you "paid a tax" for obamacare, you made 250k or more in income, or you did not have insurance for at least 1 month and paid the individual mandate penalty.

Please for the love of christ stay in school as long as you can maybe even take a class on government.

Nigger

no one is defending obamacare in this thread, we all know it was shit. Trumpcare is just more shit.

Wrong. I know plenty of people with low and even middle income jobs on medicaid

>doesn't into civics
passing the house =/=law you dumb fuck

so what is their incentive for climbing the ladder? they make a little more, work harder, then have to pay for insurance. Bringing them back to shit tier.

It covered more people and reduced the growth of premiums.

well, it's your ass.

There's no such thing as trumpcare. It's just going to go back to the way it was before. Poor people get shit care. Middle class get average care. Rich get best care.

The way it was under Obama poor and middle class get shit care and rich still get best care.

I still cant believe they put his fucking muslim name, obama-care, in it in the first place what a muslim communist nigger country America is turning to?

This should be a weak up call America do need a lot of stuff but no a leach healthcare program

>believing this would actually happen

"but he broke that promise stupid conservatives"
kek

You don't understand US taxation at all

Kill yourself.

so you won't take medicare when you're old? Or will you be a fucking hypocritical "leach"?

These are people that live in a totally different world where gaming the system is a full time job. They will NEVER have an incentive to succeed regardless of what the government does... short of actually being enslaved and forced into a work camp. In which case they would just kill themselves in droves.

Nobody said it was.
You ought to be able to recieve care if you need it, even if you can't afford it.
But Obamacare was a mess. Everyone above the poverty threshold had to pay an ungodly amount for Obamacare, and we still had to pay for standard care for ourselves.
Seriously, where the fuck did all that money go?

Thats bullshit dude. jew mexico is full of wellfare and crack smokers and illegals also California

grow up please

lol what a pathetic attempt at a rebuttal. Time for a nap kiddo

you underestimate the stupidity of rednecks. they've happily been the cannon fodder in every war. two of my uncles were in vietnam because they were extremely poor, so to get money and education they went to war and ruined their lives. that's what the rich want, and that's what the rednecks want as well. except the rednecks gets the shit in their face, and the rich can sit back and play golf.

>Problem, libcucks?
no problem here, user, I'm not American.

.. have fun with it.

what a masterful refutation, bravo oh master of debate

>reduced the growth of premiums
What fucking fantasyland have you been living in?

>derp

>mexico
mexico is not on that map.

100 out of 100 of the faggiest counties/states are blue

Rich will always get the best healthcare. What's funny to me is that people think that will ever change. Get over it. Anyone could go to the ER before Obamacare and could not be turned away. Lifesaving emergency surgeries were done for the poor every time they came in. People are just whiny pussies.

The two who are actually in control of this country.
Trump is just their stupid puppet.

You believe the bullshit propaganda of 'pick yourself up by the bootstraps' and 'the american dream' ? Why is success defined in terms of making money? The whole system is rigged, it's pretty obvious.

>to politicians
Stop being a disingenuous faggot.
That number is shared across all politicians, yet you act as though all that money went to Trump.

Medicare won't be around when he's old retard. Have you not been paying attention the last 10 years?

You do know it's actually called the affordable health Care act right? The GOP are the ones that called it Obamacare

Enjoy paying over 50% income tax for something you barely ever use. Also enjoy having the worst doctors in the world who are okay with being payed 50k a year.

Common sense, Trumptard.

new mexico you brainless fucktard

depending on your definition of "faggiest," this could be directly related to the civility and education of those blue counties/states compared to that of red ones.

well I guess you told me

Cite the source. What study concluded that this was the case?

Libtards lost yet again

see
didn't imply that at all

you misspelled unaffordable health care act

'Lifesaving' so the obese diabetic in Alabama, just waits until its life threatening to get medical attention. By then its too late and Trump has 1 less supporter.

ITT: Bleeding democunt.

greece and pub healthcare don't go together fam trust me healthcare here is absolute shit everyone goes to a private doctor if they want to live

>replies

internet butthurt working as intended

naw... the problem won't be able to afford healthcare anymore.
Now we just have to wait for the conserva-fats to die.
Problem solved.

I'm a bipolar schizophrenic.

Before Obamacare it cost me about 120 a month to get me my medications.

Afterwards I was forced to stop taking them because my.bill shot.up to around 800 a month.

Also I couldn't afford to keep my Obama care so I got taxes out that ass on that.

I've never seen a single person talk about how Obamacare actually helped them.

Everyone I know IRL on both sides of the political spectrum got totally fucked by it.

The only problem is that the majority of republicans will be no longer have health insurance. You people put a loaded to your head and pulled the trigger thinking it'd solve all your problems. The only people trumpcare benefits are rich people which is fine with me but you'd think the people who overwhelmingly used obamacare (republicans) would be a bit upset that they being abandoned by their president.

politifact.com

I think if all the commercial carriers get to drop the trainwrecks from the roles there might actually be good middle of the road insurance again. My plan was good before Obamacare fucking wrecked it. No the middle class is forced into plans just as shitty as medicaid because they pay the doctors pennies if at all and the deductibles are in the 4 - 7 thousand range now. Obamacare simply FORCED the middle class to pay for the trainwrecks while the rich retained their untouched top tier plans.

dont worry we have guns we'll kill all you whiny libtards before we die

way to miss the point fuckface

Good time to be alive when Libtards are getting hammered over and over hehe how can they recover after this?

Yes you did. The one in question is Trump. If you aren't attempting to imply this money went to Trump, or at least to republicans, this information is completely irrelevant and should not have been brought up as an argument.

You're actually been so brainwashed by (((legitimate))) sources that have no financial stake in fucking America on healthcare or something...

>how can they recover after this?

wait until the next elections in 2018

>implying your rascal can carry your fatasses out of the doublewides when we steal your ramps.

You replaced a shitty healthcare with an even shittier healthcare. Congrats, you are now the new Democrats.

The only people who think it's great are low information mouth breathers who've never been outside of a 100 mile radius of where they were born and hate everything that challenges their intelligence.

They believe in God and guns and they're too busy drowning their sorrows in drugs, alcohol, or food and too lazy and stupid to pay attention to the world going on around them to formulate healthy choices for themselves.

Also, they love being pandered to by politicians that play to their every bias just so long as said politician is the right gender and race (see also: white male).

They will probably die, like everyone in the working class regardless of who they vote for.

>party of Christian values
lol who would jesus murder?