Be 33

>be 33
>gf is 22
>tfw she basically doesn't know any movie or tv show prior to 2007

>gf is 22 - prime time

gtfo

>>tfw she basically doesn't know any movie or tv show prior to 2007
so get on netflix, pop on some old goodies, blow that bitches mind while she blows you
sounds like a win win.
I wish I had a media ignorant gf. mine is a total cunt who already knows about all the shit. nothing new to show her and most of the time she just calls my favorite stuff trash and how I have shit taste

I can relate to that. I'm 34 and my girlfriend is 19, and she didn't even know Ghostbusters 2016 was a reboot.

>tfw she was 12 when you were 23

This

How do you meet a girl that young when you're in your 30s

I want one

Wow thats creepy.

im already compiling a list of movies that will blow her mind.

I'm 34 how can i get a qt 20 yo gf?

Normies leave reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

be a rich alpha male

met her at a club. I look pretty young (more like 26), hence i often hook up with girls as young as 19yo. They are sprided when i tell them im 33, most of them still strangely turned on by it. Its a "older man / daddy" thing i guess

I want a story of how you two met, and how she dominates you in the bedroom.

Are you sure this isn't a sugar daddy relationship they have going on? Seems like it, mostly because they are a bunch of shitposters on cantonese imagery board made for tv and film. But then again, the girls could be just as lame so who knows. Circumstances.

newsflash: women are attracted to older men, even if you don't have money. I certainly don't have money or anything that could impress them with

that or the fact that 90% of 20 yo chicks are obese with died hair and tats anyway so age doesnt matter.

Same here, I'm 64 and my girlfriend is 18, she asked me why The Force Awakens is called Episode VII if it's the first one.

how do you do it bro? i'm 28 and just want a 20y old gf

I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 6, and this entire thread is haram, keep that shit away from her.

28 here, gf is 18, same problem.

To her credit, she really tries to get into the things I show her, but a lot of it doesn't click. She's from rural Norway so there's a slight culture and language barrier as well.

I'll take her open-mindedness over the general dismissive attitude you see in a lot of people that young, though.

>tfw 30 year old kissless virgin
>look kind of young, but also an ugly manlet
>below average income
>socially retarded and have no friends
h-how do i get a gf?

are you Somali?

where the fuck do you meet teenagers in your 30s?

Nope. White as fuck.

Rural Scandinavia is nothing like the cities, mate. She's very anti-rapeugee.

>ugly
you don't

>18
>gf is 47
>she bullies me because I have pleb tier knowledge of cinema

help

Hot. Be happy with your life.

internet, clubs, bars (im from europe)

forgot to add: apps like tinder

I'd feel kind of pathetic if I was dating someone ten years younger than me. What do you possibly talk about? Are you sure you're not just glorified fuck-buddies?
I'm dating a girl 4 years younger than me and it's weird already. So much bullshit I don't give a fuck about

No one give a fuck about you or what you think.

>tfw gf is 17

You're telling me, fuck

you're a rapist

Woah, did I touch a nerve there bud?

>Sugar daddy is 51
>I'm 28

He likes James Bond and stuff.

Felt weird about it for quite a while, but wasn't about to pussy out on a good thing just because it might look creepy to a stranger.

You're right, conversations can be one-sided. Sometimes she's talking about inane shit and I'm just humoring her, but frankly I've had that with every woman I've dated. When things get deep she tends to shut up and listen intently, only speaking to ask for clarification on something she didn't quite understand. It's actually rather nice to have someone who appreciates that you have more experience and know a little more about the world, and is keen to learn more themselves.

Sex is a huge part of it, at least at first, that much is a given. It's still great, but so is everything else.

tl;dr you just get used to it bro

> He thinks relationship are about talking

r u a grill?

Yup. DILF kink

It's not an age thing, but a woman thing. Women don't know anything about art.

If any of you ever meets a woman of any age who is knowledgable about music or film, hold on and never let go, because women like that are too fucking rare.

Not entirely true, I had a few friends who were movie fans (with only decent taste, nothing amazing but better than the usual).

Although I did have a friends-with-benefits thing going with a woman who was a Film and TV teacher twice my age. She was cool, and had good taste too.

I like movies, books, vidya, animu, classical music and Renaissance art. Am I a unicorn?

No
You're a tryhard who can only validate their existence based on how they think others perceive them

But Sup Forums is anonymous. It would be one thing if I made a youtube channel with "look at my sophisticated tastes" theme but...

Kek, how'd you figure that

No, you're a man who gets sexual gratification from pretending to be a woman on the Internet.

What do you want? Time-stamped panty-shot?

That'd be a start.

Tits or gtfo.

No. I want the "btw im a gril xD" posts like yours to go away forever

That's because she's a woman, not because she's younger than you.

I bet if you got yourself a 16 year old twink he'd know some good films.

My wife is half Japanese / half Chinese and her dad is a bit of film buff...and a racist.

She was raised to appreciate cinema but but even though we are nearly the same age she had never watched any western films.

We spent years introducing each other to our respective film heritages. Now I have a huge appreciation for Mizoguchi/Ozu/Shindo/Yang/Kaige/Hu/etc. and she likes Melville/Bresson/Leone/Hitchcock/Lean/Reed/etc.

Of course, we both enjoy the more strange genres like Chanbara/Kaiju/Wuxia and Westerns/Giallo/SciFi.

Just get started watching movies, unless she is an emotionless robot you're bound to find things she will enjoy.

maybe date someone your age, creep-o

Found the Christmas cake.

Shit, uncle Jesse could have me if he wanted.

Its weird, when I was 18 I dated older women and was turned off by anyone my age.

Now nearly 31 and find myself attracted to younger women. I think its more of just physical attraction because we wouldn't have much to talk about.

I guess theres nothing wrong with that though