New york girls

New york girls
Brooklyn prefered

718 here

Bayridge

Landwhale, 718

Gb hoe

More?

718 bumping the thread, sad to say NY threads always leave something to be desired

many of the sexiest bitches I've come across in my years have been very uptight about this shit, sharing pictures etc.

That's because New York bitches are a rare breed

where from?

bump

got more? face?

Damn girl!!! Great bod

more pls

More

U like my ex? Lol

Ill share, I live in Bushwick

Big time Staten island slut here

shes gorgeous. more?

More inc enjoy \b\ro

yes! she looks like this fine latina I never had a chance with. one of those hotties you only met a handful of times but think about for years

and now the thread has become golden. ny coming through this evening

pls post someone i know for once

Mixed not latina

first name last initial?

That's about it

Erica S pretty much easiest girl to fuck if u get her drunk will let you do just about anything

Dancer and gymnast

any more Staten Island?

Different ex

I got this chick from staten island

jenji S from 718

Anyone got marine park or gerritsen?

you have good taste, user. thanks for sharing

Why are Broocucklyns so jealous of Manhattan and us who live there? Why can't you built Skyline and bring tourists like we do? Shit-tier New York City parts should be put in their place before they start getting false sense of superiority.

Got some more hold up

more?

U prefer those two or other ex's?? Lol got over hundred of each easily all OC

anyone got some win of those jewish princesses that work at the JCC in midtown?

I see a lot of tail walking into that building everyday

Prefer them or others?? Got over a hundred of each. All OC

I want faces lol I live in bushwick as well

Anyone got this sloot?

What part of 845?

New paltz. As is half the girls posted in here.

face?

Don't have it with her face.

non nude face then?

Brooklyn girls vola
bnc3cyu8
Share your sluts

yo, me and another Sup Forumsro were begging for more the other day, know her from school. Won't blow up the spot. Post more if you're not the same other user again please.

Anyone have Amanda S? Works for a lighting company

who in ridge

im moving there soon

Snap: emilyantoniette

I work at Gino's in Bayridge. Single, ready to mingle. Snap me anything you'd like ;)

mmm ginos that spot aint so bad

more?

Now this is a quality fucking thread. Monitoring to see any whores from middle school popping up.

Anyone want to play some melee btw?

I'm there every day, just come in and ask for Emily :)

post a pic with timestamp doppleganger

bro please

Who has more Sam M?

as a native manhattanite, I agree completely. Long live our empire, for we uphold civilization. Excelsior nigga!

anyone else got Staten Island

mahattan dubs

bait

I know you can crop at least one so its just tits with no face. Come on nigga. Come on.

Dude as the other manhattan kid in the forum I can confirm we're actually better and do literally feel that way. Brooklyn thinks its second, it probably is. Queens and Bronx are tied. Staten Island should go back to being part of new jersey. Faggots.

any with face?

of course the manhattanfaggots break up the beautiful amateur oc combo we had going...

Still bait

division is really just an illusion

either ur parents pay for ur rent, u work incredibly hard for a shoebox apartment, or who the fuck cares

post more pics

sorry dude. I was the other bro that begged for more. Hoping for more win of the slut

and just like manhattan, they'll sterilize our thread with trendy expensive, and ultimately FAKE pics

Nope

calm your tits we are better. lavenderandsunshine here is from northern queens

bro all off the above in the life of a native. First set I was posting is rosarychan, don't know if she's an nygirl