Blocks your path

> Blocks your path
What do /b ?

Pinch her nipples then choke her with her own braids.

Panic, panic really really hard.. start mumbling trying to ask her nicely to move, fail really really bad, go home probably crying knowing I embarrassed myself again then probably realize how much I love her and how I fell in love with a girl I just seen for a few seconds as usual, probably make some lover scenarios in my head where I'm a dangerous villain up to destroying the world then she gets in my way and ends up changing me marrying her and living happily forever and after.

idk dude but fuck she's fucking beautiful, perfect, I wish i had a girlfriend like her I'd suck her feet to sleep every night :/

lolwhat

Lose control of all bodily fluids.

Wipe that stupid smile off her fucking face!

one of us one of us one of us one of us..
except that whole destroying the world thing, nigga thats just gay

you call em pig tails but i call em blowjob handles

Possibe future serial killer or at least school shooter, you got potential kid!

ask her to move
continue
jesus fuck guys it wont be that hard

I'd probably feel bad fucking that beautiful face, I'd just sniff and suck on her tight little asshole, I'd just make her kiss it nice and slow I'd lick all over her face all day long though, yeah i'm a faggot and a sucker for luv

She doesn't block my path; she is where I'm going.

But that means we'll have to spark a conversation with a very stunning girl, that's pretty hard for a 21 years old virgin yokno.

Bite her ponytails

call her ugly and tell her to fuck off, i'm a master at breaking down hot chicks I always get in their head

Punch her in the face

>

Dude fuck you faggot seeing girls like her always gets me depressed as my time passes by not doing anything I'm such a loser I was gonna play some Smite and enjoy myself suck my dick bro

poke her in the eye

avoid making eye contact cause of my lazy eye making myself seem like a retard

KEK

RAPE HER IN THE SHITHOLE TILL SHE CRIES OF PAIN FUCK HER FUCKING SHITHOLE WITH NO MERCY WHILE CHOKING HER AND BEATING HER UP CUMING AND PISSING IN HER SHITHOLE AND IN HER MOUTH THEN MAKE HER SUCK AND LICK MY ASSHOLE AND FUCK HER THROAT

ok

Hug her and never let go :=]

aw that swe- AND IT GOT GAY.

I thought I'm the only one that has a thing for braids, I'd like to bite her braided ponytails too something about the grip with my teeth to the hair friction gets me aroused, I'd mosy def bite hers while masturbating furiously, mmmmm I bet her hair smells so good too she just looks like her feet smell good

*unzips fly*

dude wtf is wrong with you

man just imagine actually touching her in real life and kissing her FUCK I HATE MY LIFE

i'd shoot her in the neck, put my penis through the new hole and fuck her till im dry. then, i slice her stomach and take out her intestines with my mouth only, and then cut off her head and keep her tongue as an anal plug and pluck out her eyes and preserve them to look at when i jerk off.

Teleport behind her and say "nothing personal kid."

what a fucking faggot, I bet you wouldn't even look her in the eyes pus

its a fucking joke for god's sake

Stupid fucking ponytails stupid fucking bitch thinks she's all cute and shit ugly bitch

Eat her shit

>This

Lol fuck off faggot

post nudes now faggot there's trips

suck on those perfect collar bones till they melt in my mouth mmmm