Why U.S. politics keeps my grandma, a Holocaust survivor, up at night

OY VEY ANNUDA HOLOCAUST IS COMING TRUMP IS BUILDIN DA AUSCHWITZ OUTSIDE MY SYNAGOGUE

>My grandma is not only worried about the anti-Semitism in Hungary, but across Europe and the rest of the world. In America, she sees signs of it among some who criticize Israel. She fears that once all the survivors have died, people will believe the Holocaust deniers.

>And she worries that our political discourse could be slipping into dangerous territory. People are growing more open about insulting different groups of people. In those derogations, she hears echoes of the words she heard as a child before the Nazis came.

>I, too, worry that we’re seeing signs of a growing problem. We hear politicians openly blame the country’s problems on immigrants and minorities. We hear talk of not letting any more Muslims into the country and making those here register with the government. We hear calls to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants from the U.S., despite the human and financial costs.

>My grandma doesn’t believe we’re on the verge of another Holocaust or Nazism, and I agree with her. But we must be aware of discriminatory views growing more mainstream. Once people stop recognizing intolerance, they can become participants in it without even noticing.

>During Passover last week, Grandma went to her synagogue in Miami and saw something that disturbed her. The synagogue has always had a security officer. But police had erected a guard tower outside. For a moment, it brought her back to Auschwitz.

dallasnews.com/opinion/latest-columns/20160505-naomi-martin-why-us-politics-keeps-my-grandma-a-holocaust-survivor-up-at-night.ece

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/05/05/476912786/in-israeli-kindergartens-an-early-lesson-in-the-holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OY VEYYYYYYYYYY

HOW EVA SHALL WE SAHVIVE THIS, ALEXANDA?

>The synagogue has always had a security officer. But police had erected a guard tower outside.

She's mad that the taxpayers are funding a police force that exclusively serves Jews?

> She fears that once all the survivors have died, people will believe the Holocaust deniers.

Good, you kikes have been milking the holocaust cow for too fucking long, your days are counted

Why are some Jews so incredibly attractive. And others should just be gotten rid of?

And my grandma told me to never trust an Arab. Checkmate Jew.

Your grandma isn't a fucking holocaust survivor faget.

Also those pictures were all proven doctored and fake

the virginity is strong with these ones!

>We're afraid that without little old ladies to parade around, we won't be able to guilt people into believing our lies.
>t. Jewey J. Jewerstein

How many holocaust survivors are there? It seems like more and more of these fuckers keep popping up out of nowhere. It'll be 2090 and the Jews will still have a few people pretending to be Holocaust survivors just to serve as a constant reminder that antisemitism is bad.

Because it a fucking religion..you know dogma who control spirituality and sell the acces to god ... time to clean up the country.

dam that baby has incredible eyes. why are all babies born with these bright blue eyes?

I think you should shoah yourself the door, and don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out

don't know why
but your post makes me want some strawberry ice cream
the kind with the little bits in it

>>And she worries that our political discourse could be slipping into dangerous territory. People are growing more open about insulting different groups of people. In those derogations, she hears echoes of the words she heard as a child before the Nazis came.
>>I, too, worry that we’re seeing signs of a growing problem. We hear politicians openly blame the country’s problems on immigrants and minorities. We hear talk of not letting any more Muslims into the country and making those here register with the government. We hear calls to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants from the U.S., despite the human and financial costs.

So, her Grandma is worried about "hear[ing] echoes of the words she heard as a child before the Nazis came". She worried about how Trump won't let any Muslims into the USA, despite them being the largest audience for anti-Jewish politics in the world today.

Liberal logic at work here.

>Right means wrong

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the Left.

> Some fictional tale made up by kike faggot

Fuck your jew grandma, she blew nazis for extra food from what my grandpa a "holocaust" badass told me. He also said she always was a mouthy cunt.

>We hear calls to deport all 11 million undocumented immigrants from the U.S., despite the human and financial costs.

m.o.:
>deporting all illegals costs less than letting them stay
>oy gvalt considering the balance of costs is inhuman

>deporting all illegals costs more than letting them stay
>how stupid can you goyim be to throw away so much money?

Someone needs to put some American flags on the wall and replace those purple flags with mexican't flags.

by the way, hymie, those are not jews hanging by their necks.That was a public ceremony of execution carried out by the Communists

You know, seeing women hung like that kinda gives me a chub.

This.

>if you whites don't let yourselves be replaced, us jews will have nightmares

Fuck you?

My grandmother also survived WW2 in Poland. She wants Trump because we need to fix America.

Reminder that the kikes are now arguing that the emotional tolls of the holohoax is being passed on genetically.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Even when the last kike who could have possibly been alive in 1945 dies, their great great great great grandkids will still be bitching about the holocaust in the year 2100.

It'll never end, ever. You're kids will begin learning about the holohoax in kindergarten soon.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/05/05/476912786/in-israeli-kindergartens-an-early-lesson-in-the-holocaust

picture is literally of innocent women who worked at stutthof camp and were hanged along with hundreds of guards after the war

Hi this is Linda, I'm out of the office getting strangled to death, leave a message!