ITT: the most memorable incident at your school

ITT: the most memorable incident at your school

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rcEtKJFhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

The Downy kid almost killed somebody

Some kid got shot in our courtyard

in a weight training class, one guy threw one of the 2.5 #lb weights across the room, hitting a 14 year old male student in the back of the head. That student last consciousness, collapsed backwards onto another pile of weights, and went into cardiac arrest.

The instructor gave CPR to the kid until the ambulance arrived and took over.

Nobody ever fingered the guy who threw the weight.

The 14 year old student survived.

He told me later he lost a ton (like 20) of IQ points. He had been an honors student prior to the incident, but later became sort of a drop out, and barely scraped out of high school.

green text?

2 sophmores were having sex in the restroom. As the guy was cummming, he punched a hole in the wall for some fucking reason.

Alpha life, i do it all the time

Ur so alpha bro

Although not my school a dead body was found at a school near mine.

someone in the cafeteria left their tray on the table and didn't throw it away

Cessna plane crashed into the tennis courts while we were all playing outside.

My school made CNN because there was a food fight/ fist fight. The guy got slammed to the ground so hard and hit his head that the Paramedics had to take him.

Someone took a shit on the floor of the toilet and hand shaped it into the Blair witch stickman logo.

I have a few
>two teachers were very good friends.
>always fucking with each other in the middle of classes etc
>boring fucking day
>on of said teachers describing some dumb shit probably i dont remember
>teacher has back turned to class, facing board and writing
>the other half of the fucktard teacher duo peeks into room, steps in quickly and slaps the ever living fuck out of my teachers neck then begins to run
>chase commences outside of classroom
>chase comes back into classroom and then on our fucking desks
>day is no longer boring

believe me or don't, up to you. keep in mind this happened in saudi fucking arabia

I sprayed fake blood all over an alley by my highschool that many kids used as a shortcut to walk home and sprayed some on myself. Then waited and asked kids for medical help/acted like I was seriously injured. The next day we had an assembly about violence and how to contact school security, etc. I was also called in to prinicipal cause one of the students recognized me from class and said I had killed someone in the alley. A week later a girl was raped by a school security guard cause she went to him when she was being bullied.

We won the national "Most fun school" award. Got a party hosted by SlamFM, pretty nice.

I'm in Chicago Little Village it was a few years ago this spanish kid in my class called somebody when some nigger picked on him some other scary looking spanish kid with face tattoos came he was about 17 too he shanked the nigger then started shooting all over the hallway lol the nigger died later on that day they made memories in his name that kid was a piece of shit gang banger too just like the mexican dude fuck I hate minorities

My friend killed himself the day after our suicide awareness day

Probably when they evacuated every school in the town due to a bomb threat, then tried to blame me for it. The shitty chief of police harassed me for years after, but he got booted from the position not too long ago. Not being a Mormon in a Mormon town automatically makes you a bad guy.

My school flooded then almost 9 months later a football coach died from a heart attack, everyone loved him

>Be me
>walking to my next class
>Downy kid walking with TA
>Downey kid begins to freak out for no reason
>the TA tries to calm him down
>there's this one kid nearby
>she's very short probably a 7th or 6th grader
> Downy kid freaks out
> punches the TA in the face
> Falls TA the ground
> picks up girl and throws her
> girl hits the brick wall
> has to be airlifted to the hospital
> in a coma for two days
> she made a full recovery
> School pays medical bills and transfer is Downy kid to another school
> girl decides to transfer to a different School
> girl doesn't press charges because who would sue the Downy kid

This happened about 9 years ago I haven't heard from the Downy or the girl

In my school i remember when we had a test we would go go public phone and call police that there is a bomb in school. We did this 3-4 times a year. One day there was really a bomb but nobody got hurt...

thats really sad

wonder if it haunts the guy that threw the weight

Literally nothing i can remember.
I guess i live in a peaceful country.

dude talking about little village i'm in logan square and just a few days ago I got mugged by some two two six boys or whatever a bunch of fucking spics they end up not robbing me cause I was being genuine telling them that I'm broke and I worked so hard for the 700 bucks I had on me this mexican dude pulled a mac11 on me lol I was honestly scared shitless but they weren't that bad you can actually reason with them and if you're genuine they'll notice.

>This kid was sick and told the gym teacher
>Gym teacher thinks is not the big deal
>send him to run with the other kids at gym class
>Motherfucker kid has a heart attack and know he is dead
>Gym teacher doesnt give a fk

Some faggot got viral meningitis and the dosed the whole fucking school. I spit mine out.

some little cunt a few years below me at the time died of a stroke or something. got away with doing nothing for a week.

That feel when your autocorrect fucks you over making you look like a retard

Now*

My ex boyfriend set the bathroom on fire our sophmore year.

When the van driver ran over a woman on a bicycle.

>be ~11 at the time
>be sad cunt
>be lonely cunt
>talk to just about no one
>walking alone during recess
>grill walks up to me
thinking I'm pretty sure she saw me alone everyday and just felt bad for me
>offers me chips
>too good to be true
>i think it's a trap
>autism fluctuates
> smack the bag of chips out of her hand, chips fall out
>she freaks out and starts picking them up for some reason
>i just watch
>mfw

bump

Emily?

I fingered a girl that i had been in love with for about a year and a half in the school auditorium, while we all watched The Incredibles. I love all Pixar movies, and it was my first time seeing that one.

I also got into a lot of fist fights that were pretty memorable.

Kek

No, sorry.

An English teacher in my school asked a kid to read a Langston Hughes poem blacker. He was the only nigger in the class.

Nothing major but it was really funny though, this hot big ass chick farted while we were having maths while the teacher was writing on the board everybody looked at her and I remember I'm the first one that started laughing we all ended up laughing I'm surprised she didn't kill herself after that shit lol.

Kekek

Steffen?

sounds fun

fucking retard kek

I think it was like 1st or 2nd grade. I was sitting in class when all the sudden everyone heard a rumbling sound and then a bunch of the ceiling tiles fell and a shit load of water flooded in from the ceiling and got everyone's shit wet. If I recall correctly one of the water pipes had burst.

Yeah, It was one of the happiest moments of my sad pathetic life.

Someone stole some Chemistry exams, and even thu the teacher had a major breakdown about morality and respect and how it was important to not overlook things he was not able to escalate the issue or do anything as he kept his personal cocaine reservoir in that spot and everything was on tape.

Man I was such a little retard as a kid and such a pus, I remember I'd get butterflies and almost shit myself whenever it was time to go to school or come home from it, Idk why I always felt like such an outcast, I fucking hated everything about it.

texas fag here. in jr high there was always a big redneck vs mexican fight then one day there were rumors of a huge rumble thats going to take place at the jr high parking lot with the highschool guys also. everyone either excited or scared waiting for the last bell to ring. school staff knew about it but its the fucking 80s so who cares its just kids fistfighting. run to parking lot and lo and behold its like the outsiders movie. mostly the HS guys going at it but smaller fights break out. cops get called and break it up but tensions are simmering and over the next few weeks random fights break out in the hallway. im hispanic but i had gone to elementary school with most of the rednecks so was left alone. shit was fucking rad in the 80s when you could fight fair and not any of this gang bs until the movie colors came out and then everyone was either blood or crips

In my school there is a goose infestation. geese built nests in the courtyard when we couldn't go there, now the doors are unlocked and there are three super aggressive geese that attack anyone near them. One time this kid walked up to one, it comes running at him, he falls on his backpack, can't get up in time, is swarmed by two geese biting him

My Senior year. Some old man drove on to campus and got his car wedged between a vending machince and a pole.

>school confiscates dufflebag of roids from Downy kid
>Downy kid graduates and gets a page in the yearbook for his bravery and perseverance

Fucking Mormons are a special breed

>PE lesson in freezing cold sports hall
>indoor tennis / badminton, so we're putting up the nets
>kid tries to leapfrog one of the net posts
>catches his nutsack on the hook
>rips open nutsack
>all manner of blood pours out into his hands
>hands are red
>kid faints
>another kid faints
>teacher grabs some spare clothes or something to mop up the blood
>kids see a testicle on the floor
>someone runs for help
>we all wait outside in the even colder weather
>ambulance etc I guess
>kid lost a ball that day.
>I've never ever seen so much blood so quickly.

>You'll never find me

>be in year 8
>my friends and I would often have 'fights' with this other group
>one day a fight ensues between my scrawny mate and some fag
>we beat up the kid fighting our mate
>later on the guys friend seeks revenge and pushes my mate in the hallway
>my friend just screams at the top of his lungs
>fuck off you fucking nigger
>mfw the kid was black
>mfw it took 3 members of staff to hold this guy back
>

>have naturally droopy eyes
>dont get enough sleep
>droopy eyes and red eyes
>2 kids thought i was high
>called me over, asked me if i smoke
>said i do because i think it would make me look cool
>have to act like a stoner for the rest of that year

>Nobody ever fingered the guy who threw the weight

Damn, that degenerate deserved a damn good fingering.

I use to wonder why there was always one kid who'd walk out of the autistic classroom looking mad as fuck.
After sitting in an autistic classroom for the whole school year I can see why

Something exactly like this happaned here in Brazil some months ago

Dude that shit happened to me too, but it was for all 4 years of it lol

>teaching RE because the UK demands it
>teaching sex ed because other departments refuse.
>put on a channel 4 documentary
>loads of posh actor luvvie type kids talking far too openly about sex
>embarrasing.exe
>one actor girl kid mentions girls can discharge up to a teaspoon of fluid daily
>kids ask me if it's true
>wtf
>answer if it's in the film, it's true I'm not fielding questions
>film finishes
>kids practise putting condoms on a giant fake cock
>one girl puts it on with her mouth (bad school)
>she should have taken the lesson ffs

some kid took a shit on one of the staircases and there was so much of it, they had to close off the whole floor it was on. so many kids just got to go out in the playground and fuck around for a couple of hours.

story?

something something took a crane to get it out.

I laughed while serving a customer reading this, thanks Sup Forumsro

we had a girl at school who wore dollar store sparkly fedoras and ran like naruto.

there was also one who wore weird rainbow clothes and was just weird in general.

being the assholes we were we stole the second girls hat and dunked it in the toilet. good times.

High school coach got arrested for having nudes of high school girls and was fucking them I think. Also my school is pretty close to Heath, if anyone has every heard of that one.

ahaha. you're welcome

Ohio?

Plymouth ohio

>crazy kid somehow manages to carry a tub of 100s of tennis balls up to the top of the stage seating while the seating is folded.
>proceeds to fire tennis balls at teachers and students
>shouts "tango down" for each one he hits.
>nobody could get up there till the balls were gone
>hard man PE teacher tries, takes a tennis ball to the nose and his eyes tear up
>teachers all act like its an american school shooting

Some autist took a trip to snap city in the weight room
>be lifting in weight room during lunch because lonely and autistic
>a few other people in there
>some dude doing bench press without a spotter
>hear a loud fucking noise
>THUMP
>and then hear a loud wheeze from across the room
>look over
>holy shit is this nigga dead?
>no one else does anything
>I rush over to pick the barbell off of him
>the guy just keeps saying "oh shit I'm gonna die"
>the other guys in the weight room got the nearest adult who then called an amberlamps
>turns out he survived
>looked kinda like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9rcEtKJFhs
>tfw I saved this faggot's life

>Middle school
>good friend with this mexican kid named Estaban
>some other beaner apparently beat his sister
>ff a week later, Estaban clearly pissed
>right after 4th period he says watch this and then wink.jpeg
>puts on some fat rings and literally REKTS the beaner kid
>saw him beat the ever loving shit out of this kid, at one point was slamming his head against a desk
>like 50 people saw and two teachers tried to seperate them
>woopwoop amberlamps
>estaban got expelled and the kid who got his ass beat had a fucked up face with several stiches for the rest of the year

Needless to say the entire time I was thinking holy shit Estaban doesnt fuck around.

Group key logs a teacher for 2 years. Messed up by changing attendance.

Kentucky. Was referencing Heath high school shooting
? He quoted me

autistic kid wiped shit all over the bathroom walls

This

why didnt they killed the guy who fucking threw the weight

Kek reminds me of elementary school when some chick wiped period blood on the bathroom wall

Sure made him aware...

Middle school
We had a new girl transfer in and she immediately fell in with the bitch crowd.
During lunch time one of the down syndrome kids got all in her personal space and she slapped him across the face.
Right after that the sister of the down syndrome kid "a fucking land wale of a human being" picks the new girl up by her neck and tosses her over the lunch table onto the floor.
I still see that new girls body flying over the table in my dreams to this date.

Some emo Russian slut had a baby and a hitlist

Lol

LOOL i would sue the fuck out of the downy kid.
i fucking hate autists.

Same. Pretty sure there's atleast one in every high school

>sat in science class when an ambulance drove into the schoolyard
>paramedics ran into one of the buildings
>leaned over to the guy sat next to me and asked "who died?" jokingly

turns out it was his brother

We had the same thing at my junior high in Ohio in the 80s but it was preps vs. hoods because we were all white.

>be me
>middle school
>probably the worst school in the county
>one day on the way to the bus i decide to go use the restroom
>walk in
>holy FUCK it stinks in here
>it's probably one of the stalls
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Any Delawarefags here? Remember last year when that girl got beat up by two other girls in the bathroom and died?

this post was written by a slav i feel it

Same thing in Ontario, Canada but it was savages (native Americans) vs humans (whites).
We always lost. Fucking Indians

British actually. Were you using common core to make your deductions?

>last year of high school
>some kid put 2 mattresses in the pool
>took a crane to get them out

>last day of year 9 (UK, ages 13-14)
>desks in spanish are 2x1 tables, guy sat against wall 2 rows in front of me is sandwiched between wall and tard girl
>her origin story was that she got her head stuck under a park roundabout, never verified
>spanish teacher mentions the fact it is the last day
>pool of yellow liquid emerges around her chair, starts spreading
>guy next to her notices, knowing there was no way out, freaks out and climbs on desk
>tard girl doesn't even notice she's pissed herself
>probably feels like a right clown

that and one time a dog got onto the field, he was so happy to have so many new friends to play with